gr8leo87

Guest Alibajwa
Hi Alibajwa.. I front loaded them. The reason is that I am normally in Angola which has no panel doctor for Aus, so during my visit to Pak this year I did my meds because my next trip would be by the end of 2011.

HMM.... Best of Luck for ur Visa process. Mee too struck with Security checks..... April 5th, 2011 was the day when I was asked to submit form-80. After that.... no update. :biglaugh:

I am planning to undertake medicals and frontload them. May be before Ramazan I will do medicals.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koko1

Hi All,

Please, does anyone have problem with employment check before?

Mine had issues and I dont know how to go about it. My Co sent me an email that contrary info was received by my referee. That I have 28 day to respond otherwise decision will be taken based on the info received. that some of the answers to question he was asked were conflicting with info on the company website. that this raised serious doubts about my employment

what can I do so that my application wont have problem. I am a legitimate staff of the company and the referee is the owner of the company. Please, help!

Hi All,

Mine had issues and I dont know how to go about it. My Co sent me an email that contrary info was received by my referee. That I have 28 day to respond otherwise decision will be taken based on the info received. that some of the answers to question he was asked were conflicting with info on the company website. that this raised serious doubts about my employment

what can I do so that my application wont have problem. I am a legitimate staff of the company and the referee is the owner of the company. Please, help!

Hi KoKo

When did your employment check happen and when did you get an email from the CO

Hi All,

Do you have a copy of the info your referee provided? You can explain the situation to your referee and provide fresh information that's both consistent with the previous submission and the new one taking into account the company website and the areas that might have been left out or may have caused ambiguity.

G'Luck:wubclub:

Guest koko1
Do you have a copy of the info your referee provided? You can explain the situation to your referee and provide fresh information that's both consistent with the previous submission and the new one taking into account the company website and the areas that might have been left out or may have caused ambiguity.

G'Luck:wubclub:

Dear Dragonz,

Thank so much for writing to me.

Friend, these were adverse info I received from my CO

1.The phone numbers on the company website (xxxxxxx & xxxxxxx) were

dialed, but both phone numbers do not exist.

2.The referee stated the company has no Vice Chairman. However, the website states there is a Vice Chairman.

3. The referee named some of the board members, but these did not match the names on the website.

4.The referee was asked to provide other telephone numbers for the business. However,

he was unable to state any other number.

5. The information provided by the referee was at odds with the information on the website.

6. There were concerns the referee uses his mobile number as the contact number of the company, thus raising serious doubts about your employment with the company.

the numbers in question were actually changed sometime last year when they went bad. new ones were replaced but as the time they called my referee who is the owner of the company, the website was yet to be updated.

on the issue of Vice- chairman and board of directors, my referee quickly realised the there was error in the info he gave as he mistakenly gave info of board of directors of another company of his. this man has alot of companies. At least I know of 5 companies he owns in this country. he wrote a letter to correct the error and I had emailed it to my CO who promised to forward the letter to the pretoria, south africa, where the call came from. but it looks like the south african office did not honour the letter.

after the first call my referee received, we had updated the website with the new numbers (office numbers)and the south african office did call our office for verification. but it all seemed that they did consider anything from the second call they made. This is terreble.

I have presented all these to my CO and I do not know what the outcome will be.

Friend, you can still advise me on what to do. I am still working for this company and I do not want anything to spoil my visa application. It is about 2 years now since I applied for this visa. HELP please!

Guest koko1
Hi KoKo

When did your employment check happen and when did you get an email from the CO

employment check was sometime last month and co reached me middle of this month

Koko1 buddy, your referee(owner) is really screwing it up for you! What I think you can do is to sit down with your owner and jot down the things that can be verified and that do exist. Next, what you can do is to submit a Form 11023[(Notification of incorrect answer(s)] citing that you had mistakenly put erroneous information in your application (i.e. the company website, phone numbers,etc.).

That should(IMHO) be your way out if you can't come up with rational responses to the valid questions that your CO has asked. Why didn't you check all this up before(when you were filling in the form)??

Btw which visa have you applied for?

:wubclub:

Dear Koko,

I did received a letter from Natural Justice regarding the adversed information given by my previous employer when they conducted phone interview for my job verification. See link below.

After all the messed up, we're so happy that everything turns out fine. Got our visa! :biggrin:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105056-notice-natural-justice.html

Hi All,

Guest koko1
Dear Koko,

I did received a letter from Natural Justice regarding the adversed information given by my previous employer when they conducted phone interview for my job verification. See link below.

After all the messed up, we're so happy that everything turns out fine. Got our visa! :biggrin:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105056-notice-natural-justice.html

Dear Tazmania,

Thanks so much for your message. It has strengthened me. please, like in my own case what should I do?

these were adverse info I received from my CO

1.The phone numbers on the company website (xxxxxxx & xxxxxxx) were

dialed, but both phone numbers do not exist.

2.The referee stated the company has no Vice Chairman. However, the website states there is a Vice Chairman.

3. The referee named some of the board members, but these did not match the names on the website.

4.The referee was asked to provide other telephone numbers for the business. However,

he was unable to state any other number.

5. The information provided by the referee was at odds with the information on the website.

6. There were concerns the referee uses his mobile number as the contact number of the company, thus raising serious doubts about your employment with the company.

the numbers in question were actually changed sometime last year when they went bad. new ones were replaced but as the time they called my referee who is the owner of the company, the website was yet to be updated.

on the issue of Vice- chairman and board of directors, my referee quickly realised the there was error in the info he gave as he mistakenly gave info of board of directors of another company of his. this man has alot of companies. At least I know of 5 companies he owns in this country. he wrote a letter to correct the error and I had emailed it to my CO who promised to forward the letter to the pretoria, south africa, where the call came from. but it looks like the south african office did not honour the letter.

after the first call my referee received, we had updated the website with the new numbers (office numbers)and the south african office did call our office for verification. but it all seemed that they did consider anything from the second call they made. This is terreble.

I have presented all these to my CO and I do not know what the outcome will be.

Friend, you can still advise me on what to do. I am still working for this company and I do not want anything to spoil my visa application. It is about 2 years now since I applied for this visa. HELP please!

Guest koko1
Koko1 buddy, your referee(owner) is really screwing it up for you! What I think you can do is to sit down with your owner and jot down the things that can be verified and that do exist. Next, what you can do is to submit a Form 11023[(Notification of incorrect answer(s)] citing that you had mistakenly put erroneous information in your application (i.e. the company website, phone numbers,etc.).

That should(IMHO) be your way out if you can't come up with rational responses to the valid questions that your CO has asked. Why didn't you check all this up before(when you were filling in the form)??

Btw which visa have you applied for?

:wubclub:

visa 475

Hey All,

Its been a while no one from HR counties, esp from this thread is getting any good news! Does it mean nothing gonna happen before the end of this financial year?

BTW getting similar reply like "UNDERGOING ROUTINE PROCESSING WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC TIMEFRAME OF COMPLETION" from DIAC has minimised the interest of contacting them in near future!

Thanks for your time.

Guest sc80

i hv been reading this thread whole of today and it seems that as much as i am under LR country category, my visa processing is taking as long or longer than some of you here.

Applied since Mar 2009. CO 2 years later ... Mar 2011

As my CO is drilling on my file as detail as it would be on HR. No request of medics. Undergoing internal checks. cant promise how long .. meanwhile .. i am probably clocking the longest ever 176 SS - 2 years going 3 months ..... not even external checks yet.

Reza, we were briefly corresponded in a QLD SS thread. The one that just got married ... :)

i hv been reading this thread whole of today and it seems that as much as i am under LR country category, my visa processing is taking as long or longer than some of you here.

Applied since Mar 2009. CO 2 years later ... Mar 2011

As my CO is drilling on my file as detail as it would be on HR. No request of medics. Undergoing internal checks. cant promise how long .. meanwhile .. i am probably clocking the longest ever 176 SS - 2 years going 3 months ..... not even external checks yet.

Reza, we were briefly corresponded in a QLD SS thread. The one that just got married ... :)

Hi mate

I just replied your message. I believe you will get your visa within next 2 months.

You won't be having any external checks and I believe only some integrity checks for your documents and then request for medicals and PCC's.

For LR applicants, once CO is assigned the visa is on their Passport

But for HR or VHR applicants the story is totally different

Pray for me :notworthy::wubclub:

Regards

First we had to wait for this lousy cat 2 to be allocated a CO and now we have to wait for these damn security checks for god knows how long.What a way to go to Australia !!!!

I hear you. In my case I got dumped in cat 4 when July 2010 system kicked in, only in Feb I managed to get into cat 3. When I got CO end of March, turns out it might take bloody ages for this stupid checks. Despite living in this country for 8 years.

Meanwhile everyone who applied after me are getitng visas, majority within 3 days of getting a CO. F*$*ing BS.

Guest sc80
Hi mate

I just replied your message. I believe you will get your visa within next 2 months.

You won't be having any external checks and I believe only some integrity checks for your documents and then request for medicals and PCC's.

For LR applicants, once CO is assigned the visa is on their Passport

But for HR or VHR applicants the story is totally different

Pray for me :notworthy::wubclub:

Regards

I sincerely wish too if its 2 months, but I doubt it because of the CO. She asked for 1 thing, I submit ... then quiet. when i emailed again progress, she asked for another thing... then quiet again. Told her we were abt to get married, she asked for supporting ... then make comments that doesnt make sense such as our xx statement isnt joint (there is no such thing as joint xx, it doesnt exist in any country in the entire world!). so we are not on good rappo and she seems to be drilling me in all possible manner which of course is within her right to do. whatever checks there is to be done, i bet she is making sure my file will hv to go through each and every one of them thoroughly.

meanwhile i am frm LR, my partner is also LR (but different country) and we are now not in our own home country ... another LR country. we are no where near middle east or africa or any troubled region. and we dont fit into any stereotypical profile that would pose danger to Australia or Australia ways of life and values. But between both of us, we travelled half the world (but thats suppose to be external check isnt it?).

so .... :( expect the worse, hope for the best.

yea ... lets pray for both of us.

I sincerely wish too if its 2 months, but I doubt it because of the CO. She asked for 1 thing, I submit ... then quiet. when i emailed again progress, she asked for another thing... then quiet again. Told her we were abt to get married, she asked for supporting ... then make comments that doesnt make sense such as our xx statement isnt joint (there is no such thing as joint xx, it doesnt exist in any country in the entire world!). so we are not on good rappo and she seems to be drilling me in all possible manner which of course is within her right to do. whatever checks there is to be done, i bet she is making sure my file will hv to go through each and every one of them thoroughly.

meanwhile i am frm LR, my partner is also LR (but different country) and we are now not in our own home country ... another LR country. we are no where near middle east or africa or any troubled region. and we dont fit into any stereotypical profile that would pose danger to Australia or Australia ways of life and values. But between both of us, we travelled half the world (but thats suppose to be external check isnt it?).

so .... :( expect the worse, hope for the best.

yea ... lets pray for both of us.

In my opinion you must be patient. Try to provide her with all requested documents.

Frontload PCC and Medicals and inquire status of your application after 2 months.

My CO also asked question regarding my marriage once I inquired regarding my application

Seems they are not interested in providing information

Regards

Guest sc80
In my opinion you must be patient. Try to provide her with all requested documents.

Frontload PCC and Medicals and inquire status of your application after 2 months.

My CO also asked question regarding my marriage once I inquired regarding my application

Seems they are not interested in providing information

Regards

i am not allowed to front-loaded. if i still do it, it seems i could get into trouble.

Guest koko1

Hi All,

Please, can someone help confirm if colour scanned copies of original documents are accepted by diac? or if must only be certified photocopies of documents

Hi All,

Please, can someone help confirm if colour scanned copies of original documents are accepted by diac? or if must only be certified photocopies of documents

it has to be either colored scans of the original.. or CERTIFIED photocopy scans. I did it colored scanned copies. it was all fine.

Hey,

After aimless browsing then later log-on into my visa status, to my surprise "APPLICANT APPROVED!" I think Ive skipped a heart beat for a sec! My happiness after visa grant is beyond any explanation. After a 2.5 yrs wait finally Ive got it.

Thanks to all the PIO members. Hope ur happy day will come sooner as well.

Thanx

Cat 3- HR (Bangladesh)

Congratulations ............. what a moment ... please prey for us

Name: Rubai

Date of Visa application: August 2008

Nationality: Bangladesh -HR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 886

Onshore/offshore: onshore

Post-14th July Category: 3

Date CO assigned: August 2010

Date visa granted: 24 May 2011

A freind of mine applied in April and submitted his Form 80 in May 2010 after CO told him to do so.After a year in May 2011 he has been told to update his Form 80 and provide some more information and fill in gaps , the mail was marked as urgent.Has anyone else encountered this ?

Archived