gr8leo87

:jiggy::jiggy:I got my visa today 20/04/2011 ....SO HAPPY AND VERY EXCITED...Thanks to all people here who were very nice and helpful ....Special thanks to my dearest Reza...dragsterwish,Vickymel,Jigarcivil....and all POMZ members

Good luck to all who are still waiting :jiggy::jiggy:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:jiggy::jiggy:I got my visa today 20/04/2011 ....SO HAPPY AND VERY EXCITED...Thanks to all people here who were very nice and helpful ....Special thanks to my dearest Reza...dragsterwish,Vickymel,Jigarcivil....and all POMZ members

Many Congrats !!!

Amazing!! And two days back you were so worried :P haha

Did you apply with or without dependents (i.e family members) ? Did you add any family members in your application after the CO was assigned ? Have you travelled a lot (especially during the external checks) ? When did you send the final version of Form 80 and Form 1221 ?

These are important variables that affect timelines.

Nope no dependants. Didn't add any family member. I sent my form80 in April.. then in June my CO told me to sign the form which I originally forgot to do so and right away sent it back. Yes I had a couple of travels to bangkok and hong kong.. and while i had already applied I visited Saudi arabia.

In September my case officer told me that all internal checks were completed on my application. and they were waiting to hear about external checks.

In december my CO told me that she expects to hear something early next year.. the early next year part is gone.

And now I have a new CO.. my previous CO was so helpful always gave me meaningful information.. but this new CO is such a pain always sends same copy paste replies lol.

I want my old CO back :(:(:(:(

Congrats mate. Best of luck!

Nope no dependants. Didn't add any family member. I sent my form80 in April.. then in June my CO told me to sign the form which I originally forgot to do so and right away sent it back. Yes I had a couple of travels to bangkok and hong kong.. and while i had already applied I visited Saudi arabia.

In September my case officer told me that all internal checks were completed on my application. and they were waiting to hear about external checks.

In december my CO told me that she expects to hear something early next year.. the early next year part is gone.

And now I have a new CO.. my previous CO was so helpful always gave me meaningful information.. but this new CO is such a pain always sends same copy paste replies lol.

I want my old CO back :(:(:(:(

Now thats the complete story !!! Start your timer from September 2010 , add 10 months to it plus did you inform your CO that you visited all of these places ? Cause a visit to Saudi increases the check factor by 6 months at least based on the experience.I hope that you get your Visa tommorrow :) However , I think it might take at least 6 months.I hope I am wrong :)

Now thats the complete story !!! Start your timer from September 2010 , add 10 months to it plus did you inform your CO that you visited all of these places ? Cause a visit to Saudi increases the check factor by 6 months at least based on the experience.I hope that you get your Visa tommorrow :) However , I think it might take at least 6 months.I hope I am wrong :)

yeah i am thinking the same :(

I am thinking my time starts from july. in the middle i never asked me CO but when I did in september she told me that application was under external.

anyway i am hoping its sooner :( another six months would be like whole 2 years for my application..

and i suspected a visit to saudi arab would increase the length.. but however in form80 i didn't mention saudi arabia because at that time i had no intention of going.

but when i left at that time i informed her.. of which i actually got no acknowledgement. lol. i did get a confirmation of document receipt though.

and i made a mistake of telling that i went to saudi arabia. ****. should have never said that.

I am thinking my time starts from july. in the middle i never asked me CO but when I did in september she told me that application was under external.

anyway i am hoping its sooner :( another six months would be like whole 2 years for my application..

and i suspected a visit to saudi arab would increase the length.. but however in form80 i didn't mention saudi arabia because at that time i had no intention of going.

but when i left at that time i informed her.. of which i actually got no acknowledgement. lol. i did get a confirmation of document receipt though.

and i made a mistake of telling that i went to saudi arabia. ****. should have never said that.

Yep, aside from Dubai, Israel and some North African states, visit to most Middle-East country can add hefty delays on external checks.

I dont think its a mistake.I think its good that you are honest !!! All of us should be :) !!! Anyways 2 years isnt an anomaly considering that the client service charter specifies processing times of 18 - 24 months.Don't worry !!! You will get the Visa soon !!!

Congratulations!!! :wubclub:

I dont think its a mistake.I think its good that you are honest !!! All of us should be :) !!! Anyways 2 years isnt an anomaly considering that the client service charter specifies processing times of 18 - 24 months.Don't worry !!! You will get the Visa soon !!!

Hi ,

I live in Saudi Arabia, what i have observed is Saudi Arabia is not considerd Very high risk as most of students here get their australian study visa in few days. Also many people got tourists visas in less than 1 week. Logically there should not be any difference between temp and permenant visas from security prospective because if The applicant has any criminal intentions/plans it doesnt matter what kind of visa he/she will get.

Thanks,

Moataz

actually i applied MODL + CSL.. which was supposed to be VERY quick at that time. So my impatience is not abnormal. People who applied with me and were not from HR got their visas in two months!! lol. i am growing impatient everyday.

Hi ,

I live in Saudi Arabia, what i have observed is Saudi Arabia is not considerd Very high risk as most of students here get their australian study visa in few days. Also many people got tourists visas in less than 1 week. Logically there should not be any difference between temp and permenant visas from security prospective because if The applicant has any criminal intentions/plans it doesnt matter what kind of visa he/she will get.

Thanks,

Moataz

It is different because people applying for tourist and student visa aren't sent for indepth assessment regardless where they come from.

It took me 12 days to get a student visa and tourist visa from my country takes about 5 days to a week. But when it comes to PR its a different story.

It is different because people applying for tourist and student visa aren't sent for indepth assessment regardless where they come from.

It took me 12 days to get a student visa and tourist visa from my country takes about 5 days to a week. But when it comes to PR its a different story.

which country are you from?

User_Name is absolutely right !!!

actually i applied MODL + CSL.. which was supposed to be VERY quick at that time. So my impatience is not abnormal. People who applied with me and were not from HR got their visas in two months!! lol. i am growing impatient everyday.

We have similar timeline stats and are in the same ship !!! Patience is a virtue :)

Mabruk, Mabruk, َAlf Mabruk :jiggy:

Guest jackd
its from Friday - Tuesday (5 days) :jiggy:

Hi, rebejes3

It's not the complete answer. please confirm yes or no.:notworthy:

Guest jackd
what do you mean by yes or no.... :twitcy:i think ART asked for "till when" so i jus shared the no.of days!! I hope it makes sense :cute:

Hi, rebejes3

If I heart you I apologies for that, also like other people I want to know is DIAC open in Easter Holiday's or not still I havn't get any confirmation on that.

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Archived