gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys it's increasingly becoming personal now. Let's keep it about 'HR applicants where are you??'

Please!!!!

I do agree. Let us get back to the main route. We are all here to help each other and to share our information. I am sure both of you have valuable information regarding security checks which can help us a lot.

Regards

I do agree. Let us get back to the main route. We are all here to help each other and to share our information. I am sure both of you have valuable information regarding security checks which can help us a lot.

Regards

The weather is fine now ...The rain has gone:laugh:

They didn't reply me. I have tried 3-4 times with 10 10 days gap.

Who didn't reply to your mail? Was it your case officer or was it a general mail sent to DIAC? Just curious. Btw, is it alright to call the CO or would it be a bad idea? Better not to piss off the CO, right?... especially when they have so much at their discretion.

Also, is there anything that you can do if your CO doesn't reply to your mails? I mean, they have some obligations or duties towards their clients, right?... or am I way off here?

Firstly we are discussing about IGIS which acts as an inspector for agencies conducting security checks. Over the last months IGIS has not been providing applicants with appropriate answers.

Secondly if your CO is not replying your inquiries you may send PLE to DIAC or phone them right away.

If you are not happy with your CO you may lodge a complaint against him/her which in my opinion is not a good idea

Regards

Guest guest41018
Firstly we are discussing about IGIS which acts as an inspector for agencies conducting security checks. Over the last months IGIS has not been providing applicants with appropriate answers.

Secondly if your CO is not replying your inquiries you may send PLE to DIAC or phone them right away.

If you are not happy with your CO you may lodge a complaint against him/her which in my opinion is not a good idea

Regards

IGIS is supposed to be an independent inspectorate, the fact that they are not replying is as rude as it is not in keeping with its supposed independence. The whole reason for having IGIS is accountability, I fail to see the purpose of it if there is none. It's about time ASIO/IGIS came up with a service charter or streamlined the process. There's no point in IGIS sending a standard email to everyone stating what they do and that they will deal any problems that arise therein. There clearly ARE delays and the time being taken clearly IS unreasonable in many cases.

There is an interesting paradox here. Security assessments are requested for those from certain countries, countries which are notorious for poor security, administrative infrastructures and reliability of record keeping. Just how useful would any information from such countries actually be ?

Hi All,

I am from Bangladesh and not sure that BD is in what HR status.

My all requirements are met except Medical & police verification.

My panel doctor already uploaded all details in e health system and my wife status already shown finalized.

My agent uploaded police Clr in e system also.

Now just looking forward to hearing ... whats next

State: SA (475), lodgement on 19/9/2009, CO allocation: 1/1/2011,

Hi All,

I am from Bangladesh and not sure that BD is in what HR status.

My all requirements are met except Medical & police verification.

My panel doctor already uploaded all details in e health system and my wife status already shown finalized.

My agent uploaded police Clr in e system also.

Now just looking forward to hearing ... whats next

State: SA (475), lodgement on 19/9/2009, CO allocation: 1/1/2011,

Hi Masketiar

I am from Bangladesh also. What is your occupation please? Sometimes external checks takes long time for us too. However wish your grant so soon.

Rgds

Tuhin

Guest princemp

Hi guys, I am also from Bangladesh. My CO transferred my case to ASIO for external checks for last 7 months and still no response!!!!!

My one friend got grant after 8 months of CO assaigned and another one almost 1.5 years with CO.

Thats an absolute joke really. I haven't heard of people from any other country that gets put through these crap. They pretty much treat Bangladeshis like they are came from Guantanamo or something.

Guest princemp
What visa did you apply for? If you've applied for PR are you in cat 2 or 3?

I have applied for 886 & I am in Cat 3.

Guest princemp
Thats an absolute joke really. I haven't heard of people from any other country that gets put through these crap. They pretty much treat Bangladeshis like they are came from Guantanamo or something.

Hi User Name, this is not only Bangladeshi applicants those who are waiting for such a long time. Bangladesh is a bit better then Pakistan, Iran and many more Arabian countries in this regard. If you see the time line you will find usually Bangladeshi applicant's external checks takes around 6-12 months but Pakistan and many more countries takes around 10 to 17 months. Even I have got couple of Indian friends who are waiting more then 9 months.

Guest princemp
My one friend got grant after 8 months of CO assaigned and another one almost 1.5 years with CO.

You mean 1.5 years & still haven't heard anything????

7 Months?????? OMG

welcome to the real world! Security assessments takes 12 to 18 months and more for high risk countries after allocation of case officer.

I hope they expedite external checks for CAT2. based on what my CO says my application has been under security checks for 4 months. I am an Iranian and usually this process takes 6 to 12 months for Iranians

Regards

Archived