gr8leo87

Guys is it true that if Specific work experience and Job experience changes to met then the job verification part is over ?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In inquired my CO three months back and he said he expects my checks to be finalized in 6 months and that i should inquir the status only after 3 months.

After 3 months I inquired of him again about the status and he says again he expects my checks to be finalized in next 6 months.

WTF

In inquired my CO three months back and he said he expects my checks to be finalized in 6 months and that i should inquir the status only after 3 months.

After 3 months I inquired of him again about the status and he says again he expects my checks to be finalized in next 6 months.

WTF

Don't worry you will get it soon.All of us are waiting :)

Me too, But I am expecting to receive request for medical and pcc in 4 months maximum

Regards

Hi Reza,

I Got CO today, I am from HR country (Egypt) , My case officer asked directly for PC and Medical. does it mean that the application ca still go for lenghty external cheks ?

when your CO was assigned to your case , did he ask for PCC and medical or just informed you that her/she will start in the security cheks ?

Thanks alot

Moataz

Applied 175 02 Nov 2009 , Accountant

hi mizo

u from where in egypt ?

Hi Mina

Cairo :) But currently I live and work in Saudi Arabia

what about you ? would you please share your occupation and timeline

Thanks,

Moataz

Hi Reza,

I Got CO today, I am from HR country (Egypt) , My case officer asked directly for PC and Medical. does it mean that the application ca still go for lenghty external cheks ?

when your CO was assigned to your case , did he ask for PCC and medical or just informed you that her/she will start in the security cheks ?

Thanks alot

Moataz

Applied 175 02 Nov 2009 , Accountant

Hi

If you are on Cat2 then you ll get your visa very soon. Seems your CO is not intending to conduct security checks for you

Regards

Hi

If you are on Cat2 then you ll get your visa very soon. Seems your CO is not intending to conduct security checks for you

Regards

The categories has no influence on the speed of security checks. It only speeds up the process of getting a CO.

Hence being in cat 2 may not speed your processing if you are from the blacklisted HR countries.

The categories has no influence on the speed of security checks. It only speeds up the process of getting a CO.

Hence being in cat 2 may not speed your processing if you are from the blacklisted HR countries.

There are no BLACKLISTED HR countries.

Only some VERY HIGH RISK countries whos Security checks take longer time.

Hi

i am from HR country too.

I already have a Co, and he asked me for PCCs (which I sent, and now area showing as "met"), and medicals (which have been received, but do no appear as "met" yet).

How do I know if my application is going under security checks?

Hi

i am from HR country too.

I already have a Co, and he asked me for PCCs (which I sent, and now area showing as "met"), and medicals (which have been received, but do no appear as "met" yet).

How do I know if my application is going under security checks?

Since you have been requested for PCC and Meds then there will be no security checks for your application .

As soon as medical and pcc is finalized you ll get your visa which can be any time between this month.

Regards

Date of Visa Lodgement: 11/06/2009

Date CO Assigned: 10/03/2011

Form 80 asked: 10/03/2011

Medicals: received on 11/04/2011

PCC: sent on 13/04/2011, now shown as "met"

Current Status: still need to send partner´s IELTS results, probably this week

Archived