Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Adele, many congratulations!! Well done.

You know I'm hoping that may be the case too. I have mailed our agent and asked them to contact DIAC to check the status of our application.

Hoping on Monday we will receive the same reply as you!!

Have you got all docs in?? If so shouldn't be too long now.

Good luck xxx

Yeah, all our docs are in but diac may well decide they need upto date work details etc.. but that wont be a problem as everything just as it was when we applied!

Im sure you will get the answer your waiting for when your agent gets back to you on monday. :hug:

Good luck

Adele x

Hi all,

Shabba dabba ding dong... we got co, woooo hoooo!!:smile:

OH contacted diac, who advised him that there is a case officer currently looking at our file and that we would be contacted if & when they require any further docs..

Smithy's,

Im betting you have one too, just hasnt contacted you yet? hold tight as I dont think it will be long now! There is probably more of us with co's than we think..:wink:

Cheers and best wishes to you all

Adele x

Updated, congratulations

WEEKLY UPDATE AS OF 04/02/11

Those issued Case Officers this week.

01 - Birtyinbrizy (UK) (LR)

01 - Atul2941 (Indian) (HR)

01 - Jason Brickie (UK) (LR)

01 - markandcat (UK) (LR)

01 - Ezy Going (Angola) (HR)

02 - Bokkiegirl (South Africa) (HR)

02 - Padayachee () ()

02 - southerncrossfj (Japan) (LR)

04 - topturner (UK) (LR)

Total 9 Case Officers

Over all figures.

High Risk - 10 of 19

Low Risk - 8 of 19

Unknown - 1 of 19

Visas granted week ending 04/02/11

RAINY C UK (LR) - Visa issued 04/02/11 - Congratulations, the visa PIO SA Visa of 2011..........

Week ending 04/02/11

9 Case Officers issed

1 Visa granted.

2009 Applicants

21 applicants - 14 with case officers - 1 visas granted

2010 Applicants

40 applicants - 5 with case officers - 0 visas granted

2011 Applicants

03 applicants - 0 with case officers - 0 visas granted

Guest snowy10

Nice work Gaz, keep it up.

Here's hoping a few more SA applicants gets allocated a case officer this week, good luck everyone.

Guest snowy10

New job could not get any better. In fact with the new job and the exchange rate doubts are creeping in about the move to Ozzie land. Before the new job we were just going to go to Oz blind but now will have a month out there to validate (if and when we eventually get a visa) to make sure we are doing the right thing. We will still wait for the exchange rate to improve before going if that's our decission - too much money to loose at 1.6 to the pound!!!! It's taken the shine off it all to be honest but still can't wait to have a visa in my hand and see what life out there is all about.

Good luck with your application.

New job could not get any better. In fact with the new job and the exchange rate doubts are creeping in about the move to Ozzie land. Before the new job we were just going to go to Oz blind but now will have a month out there to validate (if and when we eventually get a visa) to make sure we are doing the right thing. We will still wait for the exchange rate to improve before going if that's our decission - too much money to loose at 1.6 to the pound!!!! It's taken the shine off it all to be honest but still can't wait to have a visa in my hand and see what life out there is all about.

Good luck with your application.

We feel the same about the exchange rate. If our visa comes through, we will rent our house out, make the move and wait for both house prices and exchange rates in the UK to pick up before we cut the financial ties to the UK. Don't let money put you off following your dream. Good luck :biggrin:

Hi guys,

My CO emailed me 2day. What can I say, I'am all out of words...

DATE OF APPLICATIOJN: 03/11/2010

Thank God. hang on their peeps, they're moving fast....

Hi all, any news for anyone? i haven't heard anything yet:(

does anyone know any updates for the processing times? does anyone know where are they with 886 applications?

should i and if so when contact them with enquirying about my application? as i have already mentioned, i applied in nov 2009 and got SA SS in june 2010...

smithys, i think you are also from nov 2009, any news for you?

jill, i hope your case has been solved, it was quite shocking reading what you went through, hope it is all good now!!!

does it take longer for HR countries than LR countries?

Guest jigarercivil

you have already submitted PCC and Medical... so what other things CO requested?

Hi guys,

My CO emailed me 2day. What can I say, I'am all out of words...

DATE OF APPLICATIOJN: 03/11/2010

Thank God. hang on their peeps, they're moving fast....

What a wonderful start for the week.

I got a CO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow....

Thanks God. I already submitted the PCC. They are requesting Medicals.

Pls change my colour.:wub::wub:

hey all, thought I'd update you all on here too in case you didn't get my post on the cat 2 thread, but we got our CO today!! Whoop Whoop!!

We are Dec 09, so they seem to have moved into the final quarter of 09 (oct-dec) this week, and I'm sure all you remaining 09-ers will get CO's really soon.

Good Luck all!!

OMG !!!!! Just checked our online status & all our docs (except meds & PC's) show as MET- my stomach is turning a zilliion times, could this mean we have a CO (everything is crossed)???

woo woo Lynda, yes it does, you will get a email requesting meds etc, good luck xxx

OMG !!!!! Just checked our online status & all our docs (except meds & PC's) show as MET- my stomach is turning a zilliion times, could this mean we have a CO (everything is crossed)???

Congrats! Must be great feeling!

can I ask if your documents said required up until now?

Hope your planning to celebrate!

Gill x

hey all, thought I'd update you all on here too in case you didn't get my post on the cat 2 thread, but we got our CO today!! Whoop Whoop!!

We are Dec 09, so they seem to have moved into the final quarter of 09 (oct-dec) this week, and I'm sure all you remaining 09-ers will get CO's really soon.

Good Luck all!!

Congrats Sarah, they are moving really fast!! SA here we all come woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

smithys, i think you are also from nov 2009, any news for you?

jill, i hope your case has been solved, it was quite shocking reading what you went through, hope it is all good now!!!

Hi eszter

smithys are Oct 2009, hopefully they have heard something by now!!!!

as for us, its been a long weekend, but SA resent our SS to DIAC, and agent has come back today and said that DIAC have received and accepted it, she also said that CO will be allocated in next round!!!!!!! which i am not happy about as this is someones mess and really why because they have messed up should we have to wait even longer now!!!!!!! i still feel sick and massively stressed and dont think i will be able to relax until we actually have a CO.........

we have sent off our police checks now and just trying to ring Cardiff to get an appointment for meds, but no one answers the phone!!!!!

congrats to everyone getting CO today

Jill

Hi Lynda

excellent news for you guys!!!!! deff have a CO there!!!! enjoy your day

Jill

Good Luck all!!

ahhh excellent news, congrats and enjoy your day!!!

Jill

Archived