South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

you have already submitted PCC and Medical... so what other things CO requested?

Form80 for both spouses and CO asks for the medical of my non-migration child

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Guys,

Sorry been busy and only just got time to catch up.

Huge congratulations to all who have had good news.

Well our agent seemed confident we would hear something soon and was reassuring and said to give it a day or two before contacting them.

However I am VERY pleased to say that as of today our status now reads - ''Application being processsed further'' with todays date on, so I am very much hoping this means we have a CO as nothing has changed on this topline since October '09!!!

SSOOOOO excited I could pee!!!

Loads of love and luck to all,

Rose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rose, my CO emailed me 2 wks after my status changed to ''Application being processsed further''

hi jill

I just want to ask u if u dont mind.....................As u said Diac going to process ur application in nxt round have u asked them whn or how long they gonna start the next round......and after called SA did u or ur agent sent any other documents too or only the SA resent ur detail to Diac.i heard another case as u from Sa applicant............

Hi sona

have no idea how long it will be till next round, someone posted on one of the threads, cant remember which one, that it would be at least 6 wks!!!!!!!!! we had to ask our agent again if paperwork had been sent and that we would not go to bottom of processing pile, and then they only emailed back that we would go into next round of processing..........

only SA resent SS to DIAC as far as i know, we will have to wait and see if when we eventually get a CO that they say all is there!!!!

hope this helps, and that you hear something soon, fingers crossed

Jill

hi jill

I just want to ask u if u dont mind.....................As u said Diac going to process ur application in nxt round have u asked them whn or how long they gonna start the next round......and after called SA did u or ur agent sent any other documents too or only the SA resent ur detail to Diac.i heard another case as u from Sa applicant............

hi sona, sent a pm to you:)

Guest nodrog72
Can't believe it myself!!

Reminds me of you the other week when you were looking at your status, watching it change in front of your eyes!!

Defo have a few cold ones to celebrate one day soon xxx

Congratulations on getting a CO it great to see people turning orange!:notworthy:

Can't wait till we get one.

Tanya:wub:

Guest smithys

Hi guys, thankyou so very much for all the well wishes.

Almost all the items on our document list have now changed to ''met'' - apart from our meds, but on the front page those are saying 'finalised', and also still requested on OH's work experience - he is still in the same job though so not a problem. So hopefully won't be too much they need now.

Have not received an email yet (well our agent hasn't), so I hope we hear something soon from them.

We are still waiting on our PCC's to come back which should be any day now. So I expect when they do send an email they will do so to request those, if we don't get them downloaded beforehand. We already filled in form 80 when we applied so hopefully they will not need another one.

Great week so far this week - I would say those of you still waiting won't be too long now, here's hoping for good news for you all.

Good luck xxxx

**Just to add to this - we have now had an email to say we have got a CO and they are requesting PCC's and OH p60's and updated form 80 - which I am on the case!!! Yippeee! xx**

Guest proctor3069

Name:Proctor 3069

Date of Visa application:4/11/2009

Nationality:English

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Motor Mechanic

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:SA

Date of SMP Applications:5/11/2009

Date of SMP Granted:15/12/2009

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:? Poss 5

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:08/02/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:??

Hi we got our case officer today!! Cant see us on the first page but if we get added can you turn us amber thanks

Evening All

@ Gaz.....Did you see that MBEE and janice1uk both got CO today, many congrats again guys, and of course to you Rose and everyone else!!!!!

Just wanted to vent a little........ if it hadent been for whoever caused the problem with our Form 1100 not being sent to DIAC we would also have got our CO by now......everyone around us is now amber, and pink on Cat 2 thread, and i just feel numb :unsure: i feel beyond emotions and like i really have nothing else to give now, the last two years has been stressful enough as it is with all the changes and waiting.......and i dont want to have to wait even longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have a clue when the next round of CO allocations will be?????

sorry for moaning but i really am at the end of my tether now.........

From a very fed up Jill x

Hi Guys,

Sorry been busy and only just got time to catch up.

Huge congratulations to all who have had good news.

Well our agent seemed confident we would hear something soon and was reassuring and said to give it a day or two before contacting them.

However I am VERY pleased to say that as of today our status now reads - ''Application being processsed further'' with todays date on, so I am very much hoping this means we have a CO as nothing has changed on this topline since October '09!!!

SSOOOOO excited I could pee!!!

Loads of love and luck to all,

Rose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rose, you are now in the amber clique. I just cannot believe you took all day to tell your PIO mates :cry:

Seriously, i hope your wait for going gree is short and simple. :jiggy:

Name:Proctor 3069

Date of Visa application:4/11/2009

Nationality:English

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Motor Mechanic

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:SA

Date of SMP Applications:5/11/2009

Date of SMP Granted:15/12/2009

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:? Poss 5

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:08/02/11

Date visa granted:??

Hi we got our case officer today!! Cant see us on the first page but if we get added can you turn us amber thanks

Didnt have you on the front page as i had not seen that you had posted your timeline on this thread. If you had posted earlier, sorry i missed it. But you're on there now, and you is in the Orange gang.

Evening All

@ Gaz.....Did you see that MBEE and janice1uk both got CO today, many congrats again guys, and of course to you Rose and everyone else!!!!!

Just wanted to vent a little........ if it hadent been for whoever caused the problem with our Form 1100 not being sent to DIAC we would also have got our CO by now......everyone around us is now amber, and pink on Cat 2 thread, and i just feel numb :unsure: i feel beyond emotions and like i really have nothing else to give now, the last two years has been stressful enough as it is with all the changes and waiting.......and i dont want to have to wait even longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have a clue when the next round of CO allocations will be?????

sorry for moaning but i really am at the end of my tether now.........

From a very fed up Jill x

I am sure your fed up, i think i would feel the same. Keep venting on here if you need to. I am sure your time will come.

Did you get confirmation from SA that they had sent your Form 1100 when you lodged your application?

We had an email from our agent and SA stating ours had been sent within 24 hours of our application lodged.

Thanks for the updates also, their names are now in the orange even though they have chosen not to post on here.

08/02/11 Application being processed further.

Now, i sent a PLE last week and received a reply this morning saying as i have a Migration Agent they cannot update me on my home email address.

I have checked the rest of my documents, but nothing else has changed.

Does this mean i might have a case officer, or is this in reference to my contact email?

Hi guys, thankyou so very much for all the well wishes.

Almost all the items on our document list have now changed to ''met'' - apart from our meds, but on the front page those are saying 'finalised', and also still requested on OH's work experience - he is still in the same job though so not a problem. So hopefully won't be too much they need now.

Have not received an email yet (well our agent hasn't), so I hope we hear something soon from them.

We are still waiting on our PCC's to come back which should be any day now. So I expect when they do send an email they will do so to request those, if we don't get them downloaded beforehand. We already filled in form 80 when we applied so hopefully they will not need another one.

Great week so far this week - I would say those of you still waiting won't be too long now, here's hoping for good news for you all.

Good luck xxxx

**Just to add to this - we have now had an email to say we have got a CO and they are requesting PCC's and OH p60's and updated form 80 - which I am on the case!!! Yippeee! xx**

Huge congratulations Rose, I'm truly thrilled for you. Congratulations to all who received a CO today - whoo hoo!

How does it feel to be in the orange gang now guys?? :v_SPIN:

This is sooooo exciting, hopefully more names turning orange every day.

zumba hugs to all waiting

Lorraine x

08/02/11 Application being processed further.

Now, i sent a PLE last week and received a reply this morning saying as i have a case officer they cannot update me on my home email address.

I have checked the rest of my documents, but nothing else has changed.

Does this mean i might have a case officer, or is this in reference to my contact email?

Thanks Gaz!!!! as we have an agent i dont know if when they lodged it was sent, you would think that as its such a vital point of our application that it would have been done!!!!!!! who knows!!!!!!

do you mean above where you say Case oficer, agent? if your online status has changed to that then someone has looked at your file, it might just be because you sent PLE, but maybe you have a CO looking at your file, there are others from your month that have CO so who knows!!!!!!! hopefully you will know soon...... have you asked your agent to get hold of them for you?

hope it all gets sorted soon.....and many thanks again, its much appreciated, hate to moan, but sometimes it just gets too hard!!!!! :sad:

Cheers

Jill

do you mean above where you say Case oficer, agent?

Yes, i did mean Migration Agent. It must be all this changing to orange i was confused :chatterbox::wacko:

if your online status has changed to that then someone has looked at your file, it might just be because you sent PLE,

That's what i keep thinking, but i then think why would it say being processed further?

Oh is it a case of wishful thinking?

have you asked your agent to get hold of them for you?

I sent them a request but not heard back, but that is no suprise....When we were lodging our State Sponsor application they didnt respond to any of my emails, so we lodged on our own. Strange though when they wanted their money they forgot this bit. But in their defence, as soon as i reminded them, they did remove a substantial amount off the final bill.

Guest smithys

Evening guys

Congrats to those that have had good news.

And Gaz, sorry I didn't post straight away, believe me it was the first thing I wanted to do!! But just didn't have the time. It also sounds to me that you have either had a response to your PLE or you may, just may have a CO??!! Keep checking your status, ours said 'processing further' first and then all the docs started changing to 'met'. Other than that I would ask your agent if they have heard any new. Good luck.

Jill, arrhh I want to give you a virtual hug. We all know how frustrated you must be feeling and how it seems like no one else understands - we are here and vent all you like hun.

Please don't feel too despondent, I think they are working on cases all the time and judging by how many they have got to in these last 2 days, you are literally round the corner. I'd say they pick up new batches weekly. Hang on in there, wont be long I'm sure.

Well I have collated all the info our CO asked for, apart from the PCC's, as we are still hoping for them to come this week. So when we have it all I shall be sending it all off.

Good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rose, i really appreciate all your support!!! hopefully this nightmare will be over soon and then you wont have to listen to me moan anymore........ :rolleyes:

but more importantly, yay for you guys, you must be so excited, hopefully your Pc checks will be back soon, and you'll be on your way to a grant!!!!!!

thanks again, and big :hug: back

Jill

Jill, you were such a wonderful support when we chatted on the phone & made me feel so lifted. Its only you guys on here that truly understand. I am so very angry on your behalf Jill, had you not had the foresight to look into the Sponsorship form then goodness knows where your file would have been languishing. Once again, thanks to each other you could tell from the timelines that something was a miss. Keep on the case with your agent & checking online, there seems to be a mass update of CO's at the moment. We're all here for you & each other & if you ever want a chat again on the phone, please feel free to call.

Here's to that big barbie & a few cold ones we will all have when we get to Oz, goodness knows we have earnt it x

ohhh Lynda thank you so much, you know normally i am the happiest person you could meet!!! :laugh::laugh: just sometimes when i go down i go down hard!!!!! and hell yeah, i think we will well have earnt our cold ones and barbie!!!!!!! hopefully soooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

biggest hugs, and thanks a million, what would we do without each other hey!!!!!! thank goodness for PIO xxx

Hi

We've basically not been on here for months and months as we've been too depressed, thinking we're category 5 and are never going to be processed. But we think we see a chink of light - we seem to now be cat 2s... so we're joining in and hope to help the timeline and others..

We just got in under the wire on the day in May they closed it all down..

Name: ThistleandRose

Date of Visa application: 07/05/2010

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Chief Information Officer

Visa type: 475

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: Not sure - early 2010

Date of SMP Granted: April 2010

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 5, right at the bottom

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date visa granted:

Jillabong and MBEE - I think we're the same as you, just a few months later in lodging the visa...

Will now be tracking all of this daily, it's brilliant to see some movement for everyone. Bring on the pink!!!!

TNR

Morning all,

On this mighty fine wednesday morning, we got our grant!!! yipee.

Feels great, Im a little shakey and have just told the kids.

Will be avin a little drinky or 2 tonight to celebrate.

Good luck to the rest of you, wont be long and we will all be green!

From a very giddy Adele

x

Morning all,

On this mighty fine wednesday morning, we got our grant!!! yipee.

Feels great, Im a little shakey and have just told the kids.

Will be avin a little drinky or 2 tonight to celebrate.

Good luck to the rest of you, wont be long and we will all be green!

From a very giddy Adele

x

Fantastic news Adele you lucky duck, enjoy the celebrations i'm delighted for you.

I can just imagine how you feel lots of emotions rolled into one.

Best of luck with your move.

Maria.x

Archived