South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smithys

I'm sure you will Jill,

I am keeping everthing crossed for you.

It must be very frustrating to say the least.

It will happen for you - next week I hope xxxx

Guest nodrog72
ohhhhh jeeezzzz.......i hope we get put into the CO pile next week!!!!!!!!! otherwise there is going to be some serious shouting down the phone!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :realmad:

dont like being the only 1 from 2009 still grey!!!!!!!

Jill I'm sure you will hear something soon, I only found out because I sent a PLE asking when we would get a CO on Tuesday which they confirmed we had one this morning. Have you tried doing this?

I really hope you hear something soon

Best wishes

Tanya x :notworthy:

Hi all,

Congratulations on all those getting co's this week.

Were still getting over the shock of our Grant on wednesday.

I called round at my mums wednesday affy to tell her in person, she was great about it, it was me who shed a few tears! (I could'nt even get the words out)

She was so supportive, and knows how much we want to move to oz and have done since we got engaged out there 12 years ago. I know she will be gutted when we actually leave as will all our family and friends, but she says she appreciates we have to do what we think best for our children and us a family unit!! She even said herself she doesnt see much of a future for the kids here in the uk for a long time.

We are hoping to move out in Sept, but with the house to sell we cannot make any definate arrangements just yet, although we have dicussed renting our house here as a last resort.

Jill,

Im sure your next in line for a co, Im keeping everything crossed for you hun.. Your a Nov 09 applicant like us. :hug:

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Adele x

So here is this weeks up date

Total Case Officers

High Risk - 15 of 38

Low Risk - 22 of 38

Unknown - 1 of 38

VISAs GRANTED

RAINY C UK (LR) - Visa issued 04/02/11 -

topturner (UK) (LR) - CASE OFFICER 04/02/11 - Visa Granted 09/02/11

LEI (Russian) (HR) - Case Officer 24/01/11 - Visa granted 09/02/11

Nodder (China) (HR) - Case officer 10/02/11 - Visa Granted 10/02/11

Weekly Update

Week ending 28/01/11

10 Case Officers issued.

0 Visas granted.

Week ending 04/02/11

9 Case Officers issed

1 Visa granted.

Week ending 11/02/11

19 Case Officers

3 Visas Granted

2009 Applicants

24 applicants - 23 with case officers - 3 visas granted

2010 Applicants

42 applicants - 14 with case officers - 1 visas granted

2011 Applicants

03 applicants - 0 with case officers - 0 visas granted

ohhhhh jeeezzzz.......i hope we get put into the CO pile next week!!!!!!!!! otherwise there is going to be some serious shouting down the phone!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :realmad:

dont like being the only 1 from 2009 still grey!!!!!!!

Jill, I hope that you get good news next week!

Keeping everything crossed for you!

Zumba hugs

Lorraine x

Guest yorkspud

Hi Gaz N Family your doig a good job ,i have been over here since 1977 went back for a spell looking after family etc now back with a new partner awaiting my partners daughter and her partner .Wonderd where you received your info are thy people onPiO or are they from a list out of DIAC .Daughter partner was on PiOa long time ago asking questions etc but his agent told him it wasnt such a good idea as it gave him some wrong info at times .so now he dosent come on ,personaly i think this is a great site for people comming over ..Keep up the good work .i have answerd a few ocasionaly hopefully helped a few . A big thank you.they are ss late Jan 2010 submited to diac early Feb 2010 ,so should be getting close .:biggrin::laugh:

all of this list is just from pio. And just those that choose to take part. I think its helping all on some sort of time line and not being over optomistic. I use an agent and to be honest in my opinion i have found out much more infornation on pio than from my agent. In fact to the point that i have given them the advise like the july changes and the recent meds and pcc issue/ advice. So i would actually strongly disagree with the agent they are using. Get them to come back to pio, most of us are here to find out info and where we can support and advise others. I have seen a few tubes on here, thankfully though there are only a very small number on here at times.

happy valentines everyone, and a very good morning, you wont have to listen to me moaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN US AMBER PLEASE GAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a CO!!!! woooooohooooooo!!!! :biggrin:

here's to another good week for everyone!!!! ahhhhh you dont know how relieved i am!!!!!! not lost in the pile forever.......happy happy days

have a good day everyone x

happy valentines everyone, and a very good morning, you wont have to listen to me moaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN US AMBER PLEASE GAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a CO!!!! woooooohooooooo!!!! :biggrin:

here's to another good week for everyone!!!! ahhhhh you dont know how relieved i am!!!!!! not lost in the pile forever.......happy happy days

Finally. All 2009 applicants are now of a different colour, lets hope the greens start taking over.

congrates jill ....................hav they ask any docs

Thanks sona

requested meds and Pc checks, also agent had to reload few corrupt documents, otherwise asking for last 4 years proof of work, so wage slips and the like!!!!!

what a good day!!! x :biggrin:

Hi gaz!

Please turn us Amber too, we got a co!!!! I was trying to keep calm watching the timeline and hoping for a couple of weeks but couldn't sleep last night anyway!

Good luck everyone, going to be a good week I hope!

Gill x

Congrats both of you! :jiggy:

Archived