South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Hello folks,

Allocated to a CO on 11/2/2010.

I was unaware of it and my agent was unable to confirm it as well.However,I rang the Adelaide number to confirm,if all the attached docs have been received their end and the lady gave the information about the allocation date,without asking!..very peculiar place,DIAC!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bokkiegirl

Guys do any of you know how long it takes for a CO to work through your file (after requesting initial documentation like Form 80's etc) before again asking for additional information (if any) - or before Visa grant?

My agent said we should hear something within a week and I am wondering if this will be the case?? :err:

Guest jigarercivil

it means still your co didn't ask for med, pcc... Hope you will get soon....i got co yesterday and my form 80 met... Now in a bus and going for medical...searching through mobile... You will receive request soon ....now

Guys do any of you know how long it takes for a CO to work through your file (after requesting initial documentation like Form 80's etc) before again asking for additional information (if any) - or before Visa grant?

My agent said we should hear something within a week and I am wondering if this will be the case?? :err:

Congratulations Gill - been following you these past weeks! Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you now..

TNR (fellow CIO, SA, 475 and following you soon we hope!)

Thanks ThistleandRose

a roller-coaster ride to say the least!!! its funny there are quite a few of us with exact same job, visas, state.......... im really looking forward to when we can all actually meet up in Adelaide and laugh over this whole stress!!!!!

will be keeping an eye on you too, hopefully you will be going amber soon too!!! :wink:

have a lovely day

Jill x

Guest nodrog72
We got our case officer today. Please change our colour. Yipee

:biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink:

Congratulations thats great news.

Best of Luck

Tanya:wub:

Guest nodrog72
I hope so too, thanks Tanya and Gordon.

Have you got your PCCs back yet? I bet you cannot wait to get the medical done and dusted.

Hi Gav ooppps sorry Gaz! & Family

Not had PCC back yet and yes still have sleepless nights over these medicals. I did do a bit of searching on PIO and by the looks of it there are quite a few people who have asthma so maybe we will be ok. Keep positive that's my moto.

Do you know if we need to do the form 80 I thought I read something about needing to get it done and uploaded along with meds and PCCs?

Tanya:yes:

Guest nodrog72
Congratulation's to everyone who had news of a Co today, another good day.

Still no news for us, maybe tomorrow.

Maria.x

I'm sure you will hear this week. Keep smiling and be positive, it works for me x

Best of luck

Tanya:wubclub:

Guest nodrog72
Hi Gaz,

please could you turn us amber, got the email today we have a case occifer.

max:laugh:

Congratulations best of luck

Tanya

:wubclub:

Hello folks,

Allocated to a CO on 11/2/2010.

I was unaware of it and my agent was unable to confirm it as well.However,I rang the Adelaide number to confirm,if all the attached docs have been received their end and the lady gave the information about the allocation date,without asking!..very peculiar place,DIAC!

You are now a member in the Amber gang. Congratulations, best of luck with the rest of the visa application

Guest snowy10

Gaz,

Can I have some of the AMBER treatment please. I got the following response from my PLE and assume I too have a case officer, the e-mail I received was also forwarded to team 4.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program

Your e-mail enquiry has been forwarded to your Case Officer for their response

Yours sincerely,

Brendan B

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Gaz,

Can I have some of the AMBER treatment please. I got the following response from my PLE and assume I too have a case officer, the e-mail I received was also forwarded to team 4.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program

Your e-mail enquiry has been forwarded to your Case Officer for their response

Yours sincerely,

Brendan B

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Snowy. Congratulations mate, now i am the one in the amber sandwich :cry:

Congratulations everyone who was allocated a CO today.

To those peeps yet to be allocated - good things come to those who wait I bet you all get good news this week. Fingers and everything else that i can cross is crossed for you.

Zumba hugs

Lola x

You are now a member in the Amber gang. Congratulations, best of luck with the rest of the visa application

Checked our application today and it says Application processed further!!

Will we get CO soon???

Archived