South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest nodrog72

Congratulations to everyone getting Visas and COs today, lets hope there's plenty more to come.

Come on DIAC keep them coming.:rolleyes:

Tanya:yes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smithys

Adele - sooooooooo pleased for you!!!!

WELL DONE!

What wonderful news.

Congratulations and I wish you and your family lots of love and luck.

Please stay in touch.

Will be having a drink for you tonight!!

Rose xxxx

08/02/11 Application being processed further.

Now, i sent a PLE last week and received a reply this morning saying as i have a Migration Agent they cannot update me on my home email address.

I have checked the rest of my documents, but nothing else has changed.

Does this mean i might have a case officer, or is this in reference to my contact email?

I think mine is a false alarm, just checked the diac site and everything the same as last night. I did get a reply from my agent about my ple request it was "who do i send one of them to?" now i am really wondering why we paid them soooooooooooo much money

Morning all,

On this mighty fine wednesday morning, we got our grant!!! yipee.

Feels great, Im a little shakey and have just told the kids.

Will be avin a little drinky or 2 tonight to celebrate.

Good luck to the rest of you, wont be long and we will all be green!

From a very giddy Adele

x

adele, really sorry but you will have to wait until tomorrow to turn you geen. I am away from home so using my mobile. I am sure my not turning you green wont hamper your celebrations tonight........ Congratulations an keep in touch with us poor waiting members :-(

Guest Dave7558
I think mine is a false alarm, just checked the diac site and everything the same as last night. I did get a reply from my agent about my ple request it was "who do i send one of them to?" now i am really wondering why we paid them soooooooooooo much money

Ours was processed further on the 7/02/2011 nothing else changed, we just took it as a positive sign. We contacted our agent and he said there is often a delay before they hear anything

Guest snowy10
Hey Gaz, our agent said "what's a PLE?" - oh dear. all that money ....

Forgive my ignorance but what is a PLE? I heard it mentioned a couple of times but been afraid to ask!!:embarrassed:

We applied on the 11/11/2010 it is being processed further on the 07/02/2011

What does being processed further mean? Ours says that, but I've not had any contact from anyone???? Do it mean we have a case officer or am I being too hopeful???? :goofy:

Forgive my ignorance but what is a PLE? I heard it mentioned a couple of times but been afraid to ask!!:embarrassed:

i cannot remember what ple stands for. But with our old employer we should be used to TLAs (3 letter abreviations to those who may ask ;-) )

Basically its an online update request. I cannot post a link, but someone put the link on here a couple of weeks ago, it should come up if you search

What does being processed further mean? Ours says that, but I've not had any contact from anyone???? Do it mean we have a case officer or am I being too hopeful???? :goofy:

I think i got over hopeful thinking my case officer was just around the corner. Sadly not so i guess its back to looking on the diac site every morning.

Guest Dave7558
I think i got over hopeful thinking my case officer was just around the corner. Sadly not so i guess its back to looking on the diac site every morning.

Only in the morning, I check before bed aswell :)

Guest smithys

PLE = Post Lodgement Enquiry

You can send an enquiry to DIAC about your application.

If you have lodged with an agent they have to usually do it for you as DIAC have their contact details.

General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form

i cannot remember what ple stands for. But with our old employer we should be used to TLAs (3 letter abreviations to those who may ask ;-) )

Basically its an online update request. I cannot post a link, but someone put the link on here a couple of weeks ago, it should come up if you search

its a POST LODGE ENQUIRY=PLE

Hi

We've basically not been on here for months and months as we've been too depressed, thinking we're category 5 and are never going to be processed. But we think we see a chink of light - we seem to now be cat 2s... so we're joining in and hope to help the timeline and others..

We just got in under the wire on the day in May they closed it all down..

Name: ThistleandRose

Date of Visa application: 07/05/2010

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Chief Information Officer

Visa type: 475

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: Not sure - early 2010

Date of SMP Granted: April 2010

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 5, right at the bottom

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Jillabong and MBEE - I think we're the same as you, just a few months later in lodging the visa...

Will now be tracking all of this daily, it's brilliant to see some movement for everyone. Bring on the pink!!!!

TNR

Welcome to the SA club. Hope your wait is short.

Morning all,

On this mighty fine wednesday morning, we got our grant!!! yipee.

Feels great, Im a little shakey and have just told the kids.

Will be avin a little drinky or 2 tonight to celebrate.

Good luck to the rest of you, wont be long and we will all be green!

From a very giddy Adele

x

Adele and family. Congratulations on becoming the second greenie on the SA thread. Enjoy your planning and countdown to your new life down under.

Keep in touch and let us all know how your plans go.

Guest Dave7558
OK me too :confused: i didn't want to confess it was an obsession :biglaugh:

Maybe we should start a new group Visa Applications Excessive Checkers Anonymous...

Obsession is the right word, I check all day long and I know there in bed lol

Guest nodrog72

Hi Gaz turn us whatever colour you like we have a CO cannot believe it what a nice surprise for Gord's birthday. Lots of celebrating tonight.

Tanya:laugh:

Hi Gaz turn us whatever colour you like we have a CO cannot believe it what a nice surprise for Gord's birthday. Lots of celebrating tonight.

Tanya:laugh:

Brills. They are well into 2010 now. I have all day at work to think of a new colour for you then.......bet your glad you booked your meds now, on that notr i sent you a pm late yesterday.

Archived