South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Guest nodrog72
Hey Gaz n Family please turn me amber....I got CO today..... but agent reckons that its gonna take a while for the security clearance as I am from HR country....also CO has not asked for meds & PCs ...agent says he will ask these things once security clearance is done..... But still so happy to see some movement.

Congratulations lets hope you don't have to wait long.:yes:

Come on COs !!!!!!!:arghh:

Tanya

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Louby Lou

Name: Louby Lou

Date of Visa application: Awaiting SA SS

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Architectural Associate

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: South Australia (Pending)

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest Louby Lou

Hi - can you please add my details to this thread - I normally just sit in the background and read the other posts but I thought I'd join in for a change!

We have been waiting a year already and we have only just applied for state sponsorship thanks to all the changes that have happened. Hopefully though the new SMP system will speed up the application process and we won't have top wait too long!

Good luck to all of you that are waiting paitiently!

Guest Bokkiegirl
Hey Gaz n Family please turn me amber....I got CO today..... but agent reckons that its gonna take a while for the security clearance as I am from HR country....also CO has not asked for meds & PCs ...agent says he will ask these things once security clearance is done..... But still so happy to see some movement.

Gosh you are literally a few days before me!! Gives me hope that we will have a CO soon :wub:

Lets hope it's not too long. I'm really impatient, I feel for all the people who have been waiting ages. Someone I work with got their visa through just before Christmas and are now enjoying life in Melbourne (it took them over 2 years). We are going for a visit in April so we have that to really look forward too.:laugh:

Good luck.:army-smile:

Hiya Gaz update on my status I have had a request today for my police checks and medicals today so im guessin that means I have finally got a CO!!!! Mad rush now they have said they want them by the end of the month or at least some progress!! Feels like we might actually be getting somewhere :biggrin: this biggrin still doesnt show how big mine actually is!!

Congratulations - updated now. You were lucky, you applied a few days before us, i think HR applicants are winning at the moment:cry:

Please add me:

Name: Jules37

Date of Visa application: 23/6/09

Nationality: English

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Painter and Decorator (O/H not me!!!!)

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: Cat 3 - now 2

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 28/1/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Added, thanks

Hiya Gaz update on my status I have had a request today for my police checks and medicals today so im guessin that means I have finally got a CO!!!! Mad rush now they have said they want them by the end of the month or at least some progress!! Feels like we might actually be getting somewhere :biggrin: this biggrin still doesnt show how big mine actually is!!

Congratulations - best of luck with your medicals and police checks. Our police checks took. Well mine took two weeks exactly, the wife's took three and a half weeks.

Guest smithys

Huge congrats guys on the CO's - wonderful news!

Hope Gaz can turn a few more peeps amber this week.

I also noticed that I think ''ATUL2941'' has posted on the Cat 2 thread he has now got a CO.

Oh and just realised ''Jules37'' has a CO too!! So another 2 aswell!

Good luck all xx

Huge congrats guys on the CO's - wonderful news!

Hope Gaz can turn a few more peeps amber this week.

I also noticed that I think ''ATUL2941'' has posted on the Cat 2 thread he has now got a CO.

Oh and just realised ''Jules37'' has a CO too!! So another 2 aswell!

Good luck all xx

All changed, thanks. i did add Jules37 but missed they had a CO. So, looking at the font page common sense would suggest your next in the queue (well the queue on PIO anyway)

Fingers crossed you will hear soon.

Guest smithys

Well guys I really hope it's me next!! Not sure when that will be as there's a few earlier guys yet on the Cat 2 thread.

But, I'm sure I'll look good in AMBER!!

Thanks so much all you lot, good to know we're all in this together (song in there somewhere!) it's been a bit of a slow starter but seems the CO's are picking up us SA peeps now.

Everything crossed for a good couple of days.xxx

Just phoned Adelaide Processing Centre - goodness that was painful!!! Lady read lots of set phrases & said she didnt have a copy of the SMP so didnt know if we were Cat 4 or 2!!! Nothing new to report, so assume we have not been allocated a CO yet :(:(:(

poo, poo, poo!!!! :mad:

come on come on!!!!! hopefully soon :hug: x x x

Guest Bokkiegirl

Guys I just posted on Main page too - my application on online tracker says 02/02/11 - Application being processed further

Does this mean we have a CO???

Archived