South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Hi Ezy Going, below is the mail that comes from adelaide gsm team 2 to him. ( I request him to forward me the mail, he did so, thnx to him). They are asking some sort of internal and external checking, what does that seems to mean, which take 6 month!!! I just dont understand.

Further info's: i know another person from my country also get mail from CO, this morning. CO is asking for some further documents with in 28 days. He applied 2nd Jan,2011, SA SS received: 28th Dec,2010. Is this things are normal??

Dear xxxx,

I am the case officer that has been appointed to assess you case. I have assessed you case as much as I am able to at this point. Please be advised that at this time I require no further actions on your behalf. I require no further documents at this time.

You application is undergoing both internal and external checks, which can take between 6 months and 12 months. These checking procedures are outside of my control, or this department's control and as such I am unable to anticipate when they will be completed.

>

> I will contact you when the checks are completed and request that you undertake certain actions. At this time I request that you do nothing.

I would also request that you do not send a status enquiry ie 'whats happening with my application' for at least 6 months.

I actively monitor cases such as yours for progress, so I will contact you

as soon as I am able to do so.

> I understand this may be frustrating, however it is out of both your

> control and my control.

>

> Kind Regards

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Case Officer Team

>

> Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

> Department of Immigration And Citizenship

> Australian Government

> GPO Box 1638

> Australia 5001

> http://www.immi.gov.au

well this is really strange then ..... I hope this does not hapen with us :err:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ezy Going, below is the mail that comes from adelaide gsm team 2 to him. ( I request him to forward me the mail, he did so, thnx to him). They are asking some sort of internal and external checking, what does that seems to mean, which take 6 month!!! I just dont understand.

Further info's: i know another person from my country also get mail from CO, this morning. CO is asking for some further documents with in 28 days. He applied 2nd Jan,2011, SA SS received: 28th Dec,2010. Is this things are normal??

Dear xxxx,

I am the case officer that has been appointed to assess you case. I have assessed you case as much as I am able to at this point. Please be advised that at this time I require no further actions on your behalf. I require no further documents at this time.

You application is undergoing both internal and external checks, which can take between 6 months and 12 months. These checking procedures are outside of my control, or this department's control and as such I am unable to anticipate when they will be completed.

>

> I will contact you when the checks are completed and request that you undertake certain actions. At this time I request that you do nothing.

I would also request that you do not send a status enquiry ie 'whats happening with my application' for at least 6 months.

I actively monitor cases such as yours for progress, so I will contact you

as soon as I am able to do so.

> I understand this may be frustrating, however it is out of both your

> control and my control.

>

> Kind Regards

>

> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Case Officer Team

>

> Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

> Department of Immigration And Citizenship

> Australian Government

> GPO Box 1638

> Australia 5001

> http://www.immi.gov.au

Hi Scorpio123,

I have Just sent you a pm

Well, it appears that HR countries seem to get COs alot sooner, but i doubt anyone can guess how they process the timeline or choose who is next because it does not appear to be in date order.

I wont put this persons timeline up as they are not members of the forum, thus doubtful we will not receive updates. Hope you all agree with this?

Hello Guys,

One of my friend SA SS, just got one mail that he has assigned a CO. But CO told him not to contact him until further notice, CO will ping him if required, and the whole process will take 6-12months. Whats the hell is this??

Any way at least he got CO with in very short time.I am just astonished, coz i applied 20 days before him. As he is not in this forum, i am giving his details below:

Name: abacus

Date of Visa application: 22/12/10

Documents Uploaded: 14/01/11

Nationality: BD

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Telecommunication

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: 25/11/10

Date of SMP Granted: 20/12/10

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: Cat 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 18/01/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

BR//

scorpio123

?? How can this person be a Pre November CAT 3 if they didnt apply for the visa until 22 Dec 2010 ??

Another strange thing with this is from the latest update from the DIAC on processing times (dated 7th Jan 2011)

Following the announcement of the SA State Migration Plan on 5 January

2011, allocation of SA SMP applications will commence in the week

beginning 17 January 2011.

Allocation of WA and SA SMP applications will then continue until all

applications lodged on or before 13 December 2010 are allocated.

At this time the allocation of Priority 2 applications will continue

for all states based on date of application.

Please dont think i am in any way questioning your intergrity, i know my posts may come across as that, but i assure you it is not my intention in anyway.

Guest scorpio123

Hi Gaz n family

Its ok, i also don't want somebody put in the list, who is not a member. There are lots of people applying for PR visa, who are not member of this forum. My intention was to share, the situation of other applicants getting news from CO. May be there are some other strange reasons thats why they hear from CO. Lets stop this matter here, hope everybody will get better news in coming days.

There will not be any category in pre November, ( I copied from other place, that was a unintentional mistake).

Thanks//

Scorpio123.

I have sent you a pm, but i wanted to say it in the open also

I really hope i have not offended you in any way on the South Australia where are you now thread. if i have, please accept my deepest apologies, it was certainly not my intention.

Please keep coming in and posting on the thread, the more information we have then the better the understanding we could have on how Case Officers are assigned.

Gaz

To explain, i only asked questions to clarify in case you, or your friend had been mistaken or i had mis read it.

Guest jason brickie

Name:jason brickie

Date of Visa application:June 2009

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:bricklayer

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:south australia

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:no yet

Police check submitted:yes

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Name: Mark Cate Ben & Jessica

Date of Visa application: Sept 2009

Nationality: UK

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Motor Mechanic

Which State Sponsored:SA

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Pre-November 2010 Category:Cat 3

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:not yet

Date CO assigned:still waiting.......:SLEEP:

Date visa granted:

Guest steffijones

Name: Steve, Stef, Tom & Dan ( The Jones's )

Date of Visa application: 14/11/10

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Heavy Diesel Mechanic

Which State Sponsored: SA

Date of SMP Applications: October 2010

Date of SMP Granted: 26/10/10

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

REALLY STARTING TO SULK NOW!!!!!!!

ITs now the 19th or 20 in Aus why have i not been able to change anyones names to Orange/amber. Juding by the mental termoil we had waiting for the SMP and not having any information, now you are doing this to us. Its not fair, this is peoples lives your playing with.

The story above is very strange, but then again we must not fuss too much about things that are not in our hands, or at least try to. Friends of ours who moved to Adelaide in August 2009 were also in the position of insecurity after having allocated a CO in 11/2008. They only had their visa granted in June 2009 !!! What's more to this, these friends have in a way put the advise aside not to undertake any actions: so their house was already sold in January 2009)! One simply cannot tell what is to happen with these files, we suspect that there was something totally wrong in their procedure. Conclusion: we just have to sit and wait, whether things are to proceed logically or not. Nothing else to it :frown:

Well I just realized a strange coincidence.... DIACs offshore visa processing office is in Adelaide (SA) but the folks sponsored by SA have to wait the longest to become Cat2 & then we have to wait again to get a CO :cry:

Come on!!! some one from SA should get a CO by now .....

Well I just realized a strange coincidence.... DIACs offshore visa processing office is in Adelaide (SA) but the folks sponsored by SA have to wait the longest to become Cat2 & then we have to wait again to get a CO :cry:

To be fair i think NSW are still waiting on their SMP But still frustrating, i think its all the uncertainty and not being able to do anything about it

Guest Padayachee

OH and i had the same conversation, one would think that they would move faster seeing as its the SA peeps that need CO now. GO Figure:mad:

Hi all,

Was just wondering how many of you have "application processed further" when you log on to your visa application?

Cheers

Paul

Guest smithys

Hi Guys!

Found you!!

Don't know why I didn't earlier??!!

Well it has been a crap week to say the least!!

Lets hope next week will be much much more productive for us.

Gaz thanks so much for starting this thread, I assume you have all my details??!

Nothing on our online tracking has changed except my sons meds are now 'finalised' and my husbands and mine are showing 'received' and our daughters is 'received' and 'further info required' (which was her x-ray, now done.) Nothing else I'm afraid.

Good luck guys. Slightly going neurotic with all this constant checking!!!!!!

Guest smithys
Rose, cause i got you, how could we forget you, you posted that joke SMP. ;-)

Ok!!!!! Jeez!! I will always be remembered for that!!!!!!!

Actually it turned out to be the correct one only 2 days later so SOME may say I have special powers!! :goofy:

Anyway, enough of all that. It feels like the jokes still on us as SA do seem to be testing it's applcants with 'How long can we possibly make them wait this time??'

Surely someone will get a CO this coming week?

Hope so x

Guest glnofategl

Name:glnofategl

Date of Visa application:2/Sep/2010

Nationality:China

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Electronics Eng.

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:SA

Date of SMP Applications:16/April/2010

Date of SMP Granted:1/Sep/2010