South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to you!!!!

hey all, thought I'd update you all on here too in case you didn't get my post on the cat 2 thread, but we got our CO today!! Whoop Whoop!!

We are Dec 09, so they seem to have moved into the final quarter of 09 (oct-dec) this week, and I'm sure all you remaining 09-ers will get CO's really soon.

Good Luck all!!

Hi all, any news for anyone? i haven't heard anything yet:(

does anyone know any updates for the processing times? does anyone know where are they with 886 applications?

should i and if so when contact them with enquirying about my application? as i have already mentioned, i applied in nov 2009 and got SA SS in june 2010...

hi eszter my time line is lso almost as urs 886, i m getting worried now after jill case there is one more person from SA who send PLE to diac and they said they dont know if he is cat 2................I was also going to call DIAC today bt i didnt coz many people says if we have agent so shouldnt contact them by ourself.........I m going to see my agent on thursday if he send PLE but he is ****** i don know if he wll send......................i m so stressed @ this stage evn i upload my my medical too but no change on e-page............as jill says if Diac dont hv our info its gonna take long time........:arghh::confused:

Guest Padayachee

Enjoy the rush of emotions guys, its the best feeling in the world.After we got our CO,there was soooo much planning to do.Its a complete juggling act. We have meds and x-rays booked for Wednesday,9th.Need to seriously catch up on sleep:frown:,everytime my sleep breaks:SLEEP: I start thinking of the big move:wideeyed: and cannot get back to sleep again:idea:.Its soooo exciting and partly worrying at the same time.

Goodluck to all those waiting fro a co and congrats to those who have a co or visa grants.:biggrin:

I seem to have shed 1kg this past week,with all the good news and excitement,hope to loose 1kg a week now.:cute:

Congratulations to you guys who have a CO today. Things seem to be pacing along nicely now.

@Smithys I have everything crossed for you. You guys you gotta be next.

@Gaz you're doing a wonderful job (I love this thread!!!), I am even sneaking onto the internet at work to see who has been allocated a CO. It's become the highlight of my day.

@Jillabong I am horrified about what has happened to you, I know it's upsetting but at least it's sorted now. Who knows they may allocate quicker than you think, I will keep everything crossed for you and Smithys too.

Good luck to all waiting

Lorraine x

OMG !!!!! Just checked our online status & all our docs (except meds & PC's) show as MET- my stomach is turning a zilliion times, could this mean we have a CO (everything is crossed)???

All done, you are now in the orange club. I see in your signature you are planning to front load your medicals, erm, not any more!!!!!!!:yes:

hey all, thought I'd update you all on here too in case you didn't get my post on the cat 2 thread, but we got our CO today!! Whoop Whoop!!

We are Dec 09, so they seem to have moved into the final quarter of 09 (oct-dec) this week, and I'm sure all you remaining 09-ers will get CO's really soon.

Good Luck all!!

Another Orange member, your now in the club........:wideeyed:

Congratulations to all who have got co's & grants today... whoop whoop!!

Looks like being a real good week, fingers crossed for those still waiting.

Just wondering if smithy's have heard anything, I dont recall seeing a post from them today??

Thanks for all your work Gaz, when your time comes for a co you will have defo earned it! :notworthy:

Cheers

Adele x

Guest smithys

Hi Guys,

Sorry been busy and only just got time to catch up.

Huge congratulations to all who have had good news.

Well our agent seemed confident we would hear something soon and was reassuring and said to give it a day or two before contacting them.

However I am VERY pleased to say that as of today our status now reads - ''Application being processsed further'' with todays date on, so I am very much hoping this means we have a CO as nothing has changed on this topline since October '09!!!

SSOOOOO excited I could pee!!!

Loads of love and luck to all,

Rose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,

Well our agent seemed confident we would hear something soon and was reassuring and said to give it a day or two before contacting them.

However I am VERY pleased to say that as of today our status now reads - ''Application being processsed further'' with todays date on, so I am very much hoping this means we have a CO as nothing has changed on this topline since October '09!!!

Oh Rose......... it must be, Lynda had the same today and they got their CO........ really hoping its all systems go now for you!!!! was getting worried that we hadn't heard anything from you!!!!

so in the morning you'll be telling Gaz to turn you amber, and Connie to turn you pink, i know it!!!!!!! :wink:

yay, big hugs of excitement xxx

Guest smithys

Guys, as I'm looking at the status it is now saying ''met'' and things changing as we speak!!

So someone is working on it - yipppee!

xxxxxx

Hi Guys,

Rose, soooo excited for you, its hapening at last. We can all meet up soon in sunny adelaide!! Good luck and enjoy the experience. I still can't get my head round it !! Lorraine and neil xxxx

Guest smithys
Rose, soooo excited for you, its hapening at last. We can all meet up soon in sunny adelaide!! Good luck and enjoy the experience. I still can't get my head round it !! Lorraine and neil xxxx

Can't believe it myself!!

Reminds me of you the other week when you were looking at your status, watching it change in front of your eyes!!

Defo have a few cold ones to celebrate one day soon xxx

hi jill

I just want to ask u if u dont mind.....................As u said Diac going to process ur application in nxt round have u asked them whn or how long they gonna start the next round......and after called SA did u or ur agent sent any other documents too or only the SA resent ur detail to Diac.i heard another case as u from Sa applicant............

Can't believe it myself!!

Reminds me of you the other week when you were looking at your status, watching it change in front of your eyes!!

Defo have a few cold ones to celebrate one day soon xxx

Rose, go back to online screen and check it again, bet it starts saying MET! Go on, go on... Xx

WHOO HOO GO SMITHYS GO -

You should be getting the golden email soooooonnn.

Feel really chuffed to see so many peeps joining the orange gang, probably gonna start to see lots of green gang peeps soon too.

nite nite - who knows what tomorrow brings?

Lorraine x

Archived