South Oz applications - where are you now

gaz n family

Gav

Please turn us amber, we have been advised by our agent today that we have a CO.

They have requested medicals and police checks, however when I checked our online application it is still showing as "processing commenced". If I had not seen the email from the agent and the official request from diac I would not believe it.

I am conscious that there are others in the queue in front of us. I can only hope that many peeps have received good news today and they are not yet aware of it.

I nearly got knocked down when I got the text from my OH, I am in a state of shock. scared to believe it really!

Hoping to see lots of orange names lighting up tonight - good luck everyone

Lorraine x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
happy valentines everyone, and a very good morning, you wont have to listen to me moaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN US AMBER PLEASE GAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a CO!!!! woooooohooooooo!!!! :biggrin:

here's to another good week for everyone!!!! ahhhhh you dont know how relieved i am!!!!!! not lost in the pile forever.......happy happy days

have a good day everyone x

Jill

I knew you would get your CO and what better day then valentines day! I can only echo what Linda said, this has made my day! I just hope that everyone gets good news really soon!!

Well Jill you gonna join the orange gang now and I bet you'll be in the green gang real soon!

Congratulations Jill, I'm really pleased for you whooo hoooo!

Lorraine xxx

ps glad to be joining the orange gang too - gonna go nuts at zumba tonight!!

Gav

Please turn us amber, we have been advised by our agent today that we have a CO.

They have requested medicals and police checks, however when I checked our online application it is still showing as "processing commenced". If I had not seen the email from the agent and the official request from diac I would not believe it.

I am conscious that there are others in the queue in front of us. I can only hope that many peeps have received good news today and they are not yet aware of it.

I nearly got knocked down when I got the text from my OH, I am in a state of shock. scared to believe it really!

Lorraine x

Hi Lorraine,

Its great news that you have been allocated a CO I'm delighted for you, dont be worrying about the order of how DIAC do things enjoy your moment.

I think you are probably right i'd say all cat 2 apps have been allocated and just don't know it yet.

We're May 2010 and so far have heard nothing. I'm wondering if its because we front loaded everything, I noticed a few apps on the cat 2 thread in between Feb and Dec have done the same and so far none of them have co's, I'd say they are getting all the apps needing med's and pc's out of the way first to speed things up, well that's what i'm telling myself anyway.

I wont start getting jellous till next week :biglaugh:

Best of luck.

Maria.x

Hi Lorraine,

Its great news that you have been allocated a CO I'm delighted for you, dont be worrying about the order of how DIAC do things enjoy your moment.

I think you are probably right i'd say all cat 2 apps have been allocated and just don't know it yet.

We're May 2010 and so far have heard nothing. I'm wondering if its because we front loaded everything, I noticed a few apps on the cat 2 thread in between Feb and Dec have done the same and so far none of them have co's, I'd say they are getting all the apps needing med's and pc's out of the way first to speed things up, well that's what i'm telling myself anyway.

I wont start getting jellous till next week :biglaugh:

Best of luck.

Maria.x

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your kind words - still in state of shock!

I think you may be right about the CO's allocation. Alan Collet has posted on the main migration thread about diac trying to expedite applications by asking applicants to front load meds and pc's in order to meet the July 2011 deadline. We haven't front loaded so our application is gonna take longer to process.

Your names are one of the next to go Maria, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get the golden email this week! In no time at all you'll be glowing that lovely orange colour.

take care and fingers crossed for you

Lorraine x

Hi all

Thought this might cheer you all up, a reply that i receiVed from DIAC after sending a PLE. I am assuming that you are all in the same boat and that DIAC are sorting through all applications before the case officer gets in touch.

I have as yet not heard from a case officer but it shows the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

As your application has been allocated to a case officer your enquiry has been referred to the area processing your visa application for your case officer's attention. You will receive a response within seven (7) working days.

Yours sincerely

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Guest Bokkiegirl

I am so happy for everyone that has gotten CO's! Wow guys, things are finally moving! We had to submit further work evidence (gave payslips, work and client references, bank statements and a stat dec from my mom - who is my boss). Now we are waiting to see what's next.. Everything on my online tracker says met - even medicals. Haven't submitted pcc's as it takes 8 weeks and we are still waiting.

Only thing is Specific Work experience says - further work evidence requested. We are not claiming those extra points as we don't need it...

Worrying a bit now whether everything will be ok :(

Guest nodrog72

Congratulations to everyone who has got a CO and visa, what a great start to the week :biggrin: lets hope they still keep coming.

Tanya :wink:

happy valentines everyone, and a very good morning, you wont have to listen to me moaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN US AMBER PLEASE GAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a CO!!!! woooooohooooooo!!!! :biggrin:

here's to another good week for everyone!!!! ahhhhh you dont know how relieved i am!!!!!! not lost in the pile forever.......happy happy days

Finally, your now in the amber group. Wish i could join you.....:cry:

Gav

Lorraine x

Lorraine.

I hope you're feeling guilty, i hold you fully responsible for us earlier applicants not getting a Case Officer.

Dont be silly, its hardly your fault, chill, enjoy the feeling, we wont be long behind you (I hope)

Congratulations

Hi all

Thought this might cheer you all up, a reply that i receiVed from DIAC after sending a PLE. I am assuming that you are all in the same boat and that DIAC are sorting through all applications before the case officer gets in touch.

I have as yet not heard from a case officer but it shows the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

As your application has been allocated to a case officer your enquiry has been referred to the area processing your visa application for your case officer's attention. You will receive a response within seven (7) working days.

Yours sincerely

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Congratulations, you are now a member of the SA Amber gang.

Guest snowy10

I am the meat in the AMBER Sandwich!!!! Amber above and below me. Come on DIAC how about a pleasant surprise this side of Easter!!!

Massive congrats to all those with case officers, it won't be long now before we're all AMBER.

Congratulations Gill - been following you these past weeks! Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you now..

TNR (fellow CIO, SA, 475 and following you soon we hope!)

Lorraine.

I hope you're feeling guilty, i hold you fully responsible for us earlier applicants not getting a Case Officer.

Dont be silly, its hardly your fault, chill, enjoy the feeling, we wont be long behind you (I hope)

Congratulations

Hi Gav,

I believe that you and the others waiting will be getting the golden email sometime this week, and then we will all be orange!

Thanks for the great job on here, checking post this has become my guilty pleasure. I love to see who's turned orange or green.

good luck everyone

Lorraine x

Hi Gav,

I believe that you and the others waiting will be getting the golden email sometime this week, and then we will all be orange!

Thanks for the great job on here, checking post this has become my guilty pleasure. I love to see who's turned orange or green.

good luck everyone

Lorraine x

Julie.:jiggy:

Sorry to be really picky and really not that bothered, but to save further offence my name is Gaz......:laugh:

Thanks Karen.

Julie.:jiggy:

Sorry to be really picky and really not that bothered, but to save further offence my name is Gaz......:laugh:

Thanks Karen.

OOPS so very sorry :shocked:

brain not engaging properly Gaz - please accept humble apologies muchos.

Lena x

Archived