Our Visas have been 'Granted'!

cartertucker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IrishOzHopeful

Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy the celebrations & Best of luck with the move!!!

Guest shonz
Great things really do come to those that wait.....:jiggy:

I checked my online application 3 times this morning (after all documents changed to MET yesterday) But nothing, then before I went to get on with packing (we are moving into a rental next week)

I thought I would check it once more, just in case.....

There it was 'applicant approved'.....:swoon:

I thought I had logged on to the wrong application by mistake!...:laugh:

The even better news is that we have until March 2011 to make our entry, which due to personal circumstances is ideal for us

Thankyou to everyone here on PIO for all your support, the messages & PM's have meant so much to me

& a big thankyou must go to Gill & Mr Wilden...:notworthy:

I really do hope that for everyone waiting patiently, you will also be rewarded in good time...:wink:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.................................

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS KELLY I AM SO VERY VERY PLEASED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF ANYBODY DESERVES IT YOU DO...FOR ALL YOUVE DONE HERE ON PIO ...I WAS SO SO GREATFULL......HOPEFULLY I LL SEE YOU REAL SOOON AND TALK TO YOU SOON..

MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS....WOO HOO YOUR PERFECTLY PURPLE...HOORAH

LOVE SHONA XX:v_SPIN:

How could I miss such a wonderful event?!!!

Many huge congratulations and warm hugs!! You really deserve these visas!!

Thanks a lot for many good words and advice!! Kelly and the family hope to see you in Perth soon!:biggrin:

Huge congratulations Kelly and family I am totally thrilled for you. It's easy to begin thinking that DIAC have forgotten you altogether but this is proof that they don't - and your application being approved means that the waiting lu

list just got shorter!!

Enjoy your celebrations

Sue xx

I wrote a really long post and it's disappeared :cry: suffice to say that i'm totally delighted for you Kelly... And the list of those still waiting for visas just got shorter thanks to yours being granted!!!

What are you doing to celebrate?

Sue xx

What can I say.....

Thankyou all so very much for your good wishes, I am totally overwhelmed!....:cute:

Last night we went to 'The Outback' the Australian themed restaurant for a lovely meal, stuffed ourselves silly!....:laugh:

I really cant tell you how relieved we are to have finally recieved our visas, we are moving out of our home, into rental next week & my Son turns 18 in December...

So these were huge worrying factors....:eek:

As many of you know (& thankyou for your kind words) our wonderfull 10 year Boxer dog has terminal cancer, we would have loved to bring him to Australia, but alas, its not meant to be, he has chemo every 3 wks to keep it 'at bay' & keep him happy....

So we will, without doubt, be staying here with him until the sad day when he crosses rainbow bridge

So we are extremly gratefull that DIAC have given us until March 2011 to arrive, thankyou to our case officer....:notworthy:

Thankyou again to all of you....

I really do appreciate every single one of your posts....:wubclub:

Fandabbybloodydozie... woo hooooooo, way to go!!!

Well done Kelly & Family, i just knew you would get it as soon as im not here to see it when you posted it lol, Really chuffed for you, will email you soon hunny xxxxx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Kelly and family on getting that magic e mail, telling you you have your VISA's.

Well done, enjoy your celebrations

KP Nuts

Guest Freaks

Many congrats to you all, I did wonder when the great message from above would arrive for you.

Enjoy the moment, you deserve it. We arrived in WA back in Feb and love it I am sure you will too.

Cheers Freaks

Archived