Our Visas have been 'Granted'!

cartertucker

Guest Chinabird
Great things really do come to those that wait.....:jiggy:

I checked my online application 3 times this morning (after all documents changed to MET yesterday) But nothing, then before I went to get on with packing (we are moving into a rental next week)

I thought I would check it once more, just in case.....

There it was 'applicant approved'.....:swoon:

I thought I had logged on to the wrong application by mistake!...:laugh:

The even better news is that we have until March 2011 to make our entry, which due to personal circumstances is ideal for us

Thankyou to everyone here on PIO for all your support, the messages & PM's have meant so much to me

& a big thankyou must go to Gill & Mr Wilden...:notworthy:

I really do hope that for everyone waiting patiently, you will also be rewarded in good time...:wink:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! So so pleased for you. Congratulations xxxxxx

Could you please update our status on the front page,

Alison & David

Priority 2

Visa grant 20 April 2010.

Ali xx :jiggy:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theleeclan
Great things really do come to those that wait.....:jiggy:

I checked my online application 3 times this morning (after all documents changed to MET yesterday) But nothing, then before I went to get on with packing (we are moving into a rental next week)

I thought I would check it once more, just in case.....

There it was 'applicant approved'.....:swoon:

I thought I had logged on to the wrong application by mistake!...:laugh:

The even better news is that we have until March 2011 to make our entry, which due to personal circumstances is ideal for us

Thankyou to everyone here on PIO for all your support, the messages & PM's have meant so much to me

& a big thankyou must go to Gill & Mr Wilden...:notworthy:

I really do hope that for everyone waiting patiently, you will also be rewarded in good time...:wink:

Congratulations Kelly, you are purple at long last, you must be so excited.

Hope all goes well with the rest of your plans.

Ann x

Guest Rickard Family

OMG! OMG! OMG!:biggrin:

YAY!!! Big congrats Kelly!!!!...even anyone deserves it you do!!!! you have been so patient! & managed to stay so positive for everyone else!..i'm so pleased for you guys!! whoop! whoop!:jiggy:

bet you cant believe it can you?

enjoy the celebrations!!!!!!

Lou xx

Guest hazeotoole

That is absolutly fantastic and so well deserved for all the hard work and winging you listened to off all of us waiting and all the help you gave everyone!! Couldn't have happened to a nice person so happy for you. Hope to see you in oz soon :jiggy:

Guest roma 1

Hi Kelly,

Sorry i don't know how i missed your post earlier!!!! I might have been half asleep!!

WELL DONE , you derserve it and i would have like to put on a big sparkly thing for you but i don't know how lol so here is a hug from us All :hug: and Good Luck,

Gail, Mark and Frankie xxx:jiggy:

Archived