cartertucker

Guest arash1978

kelly

huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Congratulationsssssssssss, wish u all the best in future :wink:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At flipping work or would have seen this sooner, thanks for the text!

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

Good things come to good people who wait. Fantastic news welcome finally to the club xxxxxxxxx:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

happy-face.jpg

Congratulations,

I am so happy for you and relieved that your waiting is over..

It was all worth it,you have just made my day,I think I am going to celebrate on your behalf :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Enjoy your celebrations:jiggy:

Guest guest17301

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how long I have been waiting for this news Kelly...and you break it when I've been offline all day!!!! LOL, I cannot explain to you in words how damn pleased I am for you girl!!

Now if you dare to come over and return within 3 months I will kick your ass, lol

Absolutely, massively, hugely, indescribibly OVER THE BLOODY MOON FOR YOU!!!

I do hope you're going to get absolutely slaughtered tonight?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Suz2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL :jiggy:

A MASSIVE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELPFULL POSTS AND SUPPORTIVE REPLIES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER.

Guest scarer

Massive Congratulations Kelly and Family!

Turn the music up, grab a drink and enjoy your celebrations! Well deserved.:biggrin:

Great things really do come to those that wait.....:jiggy:

I checked my online application 3 times this morning (after all documents changed to MET yesterday) But nothing, then before I went to get on with packing (we are moving into a rental next week)

I thought I would check it once more, just in case.....

There it was 'applicant approved'.....:swoon:

I thought I had logged on to the wrong application by mistake!...:laugh:

The even better news is that we have until March 2011 to make our entry, which due to personal circumstances is ideal for us

Thankyou to everyone here on PIO for all your support, the messages & PM's have meant so much to me

& a big thankyou must go to Gill & Mr Wilden...:notworthy:

I really do hope that for everyone waiting patiently, you will also be rewarded in good time...:wink:

YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Cartertucker!!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Melanie x

Guest rachbarlow

b50f1053423f952cc621958a8bc5e59a.gif

Sooo sooo sooo please for you.....well done!!!! Maybe you are one of the last GSM???!! Bet your thinking............... Phew thank F*** for that!!!!!! Really happy that you are at the end of the nightmare let the good times begin!!!

huge congratz to you cartertucker. your great news that came few days after the recent development at diac is an indication that cat 5 applicants are still being processed. this truly made me feel good. God Bless you and the rest of your family as you embark on your new journey to oz.

cheers,

3JPs

WOW!!!!!

Haven't been on here for ages, not sure what made me log on now but I'm glad I did! Soooo pleased for you I can't believe how long you've had to wait. Can you believe how long it is since we were trying to decide if the fellas should do the AQF and then the TRA!! Well -- all that's behind you now. Happy planning and if ever you make it to Melbourne please look us up.

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Nicky

Great things really do come to those that wait.....:jiggy:

I checked my online application 3 times this morning (after all documents changed to MET yesterday) But nothing, then before I went to get on with packing (we are moving into a rental next week)

I thought I would check it once more, just in case.....

There it was 'applicant approved'.....:swoon:

I thought I had logged on to the wrong application by mistake!...:laugh:

The even better news is that we have until March 2011 to make our entry, which due to personal circumstances is ideal for us

Thankyou to everyone here on PIO for all your support, the messages & PM's have meant so much to me

& a big thankyou must go to Gill & Mr Wilden...:notworthy:

I really do hope that for everyone waiting patiently, you will also be rewarded in good time...:wink:

That is just fantastic news really pleased for you and your family would like to thank you for being such a positive rock to us all. Hope the rest of your journey runs smoothly.

Donna

Guest Sam&G

Big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family. A long wait but worth it!!

Happy celebrating and all the best to you for your life in Oz. :biggrin:

Guest VickyMel

Now if you dare to come over and return within 3 months I will kick your ass, lol

:twitcy: I know its scary after all this there is no way many of us could do that without looking absolute idiots. :wink:

Really pleased to see you were able to change your "Fiona is..." at last

Guest TheHollies

we've all been waiting to see this for a long time.....huge congrats to you all, so well deserved. get that champers on the go, :jiggy:

Wine O'clock, all day long!!!:wink:

Guest guest17301

Hi Vicky, you know they say when you're pregnant for 9 months, give yourselves 9 months to recover? Well the same applies to the visa...if it took 13 months to grant give yourselves 13 months to settle! Emigration is way more stress than pregnancy!!

Archived