ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wlh1978
Here it is but it hasn't moved in any of the centres

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 22 July 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 November 2011.

Is the time visa granted or CO assigned?

Does anyone know?

I an under the impression you don't get a co until nomination is approved is this correct? How king does it take to get nomination approved

Guest lilimary
How king does it take to get nomination approved

How long is a piece of string?

Check the excel document to have an idea of timing. Mine was DRC and approved in 2 months. They would have given me the visa at the same time but I asked them to wait for me to get married so that I could add my husband to the visa.

Guest lilimary
Whats the shortest time anyone has seen that had their application approved. I am talking about non DRC applications here.

Jank check the spreadsheet!

Jank, my take on it is 5-7 months if you submit anything to them non-DRC. So, 5 months for your nomination and then if you wait to submit your visa application until the nomination is approved then 5 months for the visa on top of that. I thought the nomination would be 1-2 months, I was wrong.

I am in this situation, see my timeline on my signature. I fully expect to be waiting until the end of August time and I'm not going to bother calling DIAC on the phone at all until at least then. If anything does happen before, I'll let all my forum buddies know!

My take on it for future applicants is apply for both nomination and visa at the same time and save yourself some time.

Guest mikewheble

Hi all,

Guess what...WE GOT IT!!!!

I sent an email to immi last Thursday (thanks to Su and The Whites for helping with that) and on Friday I received and email from a CO. The email asked for further docs i.e. updated reference from my employer, further proof of dependency for my two youngest sons at Uni and a letter stating the nominated position was for a minimum of three years. After a lot of to and throwing of emails to my children in the UK and discussions with my employer to be, everything was ready. My employer to be sent in their final bits yesterday and I sent my stuff (certified by my bank manager at Commonwealth bank) last night. Today at 10 am I received a call from my employer to say that the nomination had been approved and then 10 minutes later a call from the CO asking when am I and my wife leaving Aus.

The plan is that Andrea and I will leave and go to New Zealand in a couple of weeks for a long weekend. We will fly my two children from the UK to NZ and then all fly into Sydney as a family to kick off the visa.

Thanks ever so much for all the support everyone has shown us over the past x years and especially to The Whites, Lillmary and Gengis for all the help, advice and the odd shoulder.

Now celebrating by having a few beers at the Opera Bar at the Opera House followed by a bottle (or two) of the best Aussie red.

Thanks everyone and all the best to all of you...just stick with it as the process never seems to end but you'll get there if you are committed.

Best regards

Mike

Hi all,

I sent an email to immi last Thursday (thanks to Su and The Whites for helping with that) and on Friday I received and email from a CO. The email asked for further docs i.e. updated reference from my employer, further proof of dependency for my two youngest sons at Uni and a letter stating the nominated position was for a minimum of three years. After a lot of to and throwing of emails to my children in the UK and discussions with my employer to be, everything was ready. My employer to be sent in their final bits yesterday and I sent my stuff (certified by my bank manager at Commonwealth bank) last night. Today at 10 am I received a call from my employer to say that the nomination had been approved and then 10 minutes later a call from the CO asking when am I and my wife leaving Aus.

The plan is that Andrea and I will leave and go to New Zealand in a couple of weeks for a long weekend. We will fly my two children from the UK to NZ and then all fly into Sydney as a family to kick off the visa.

Thanks ever so much for all the support everyone has shown us over the past x years and especially to The Whites, Lillmary and Gengis for all the help, advice and the odd shoulder.

Now celebrating by having a few beers at the Opera Bar at the Opera House followed by a bottle (or two) of the best Aussie red.

Thanks everyone and all the best to all of you...just stick with it as the process never seems to end but you'll get there if you are committed.

Best regards

Mike

FANTASTIC NEWS!! AT LONG LAST!! Enjoy the moment, its a great feeling. After all the anxiety and waiting, you now get to have a break with your family and celebrate. All the best to you and your family.

Hi all,

Best regards

Mike

Well done Mike,

being following you as you advised me re age exception. Great news, well done.

Tina, family of Five

Guest mikewheble
FANTASTIC NEWS!! AT LONG LAST!! Enjoy the moment, its a great feeling. After all the anxiety and waiting, you now get to have a break with your family and celebrate. All the best to you and your family.

Thanks for your help Su, we couldn't have done it without you

Mike x

Guest mikewheble
Well done Mike, we are still on cloud 9 a week later, enjoy!

Thanks Taylorvillas, we are so happy at the moment. Tomorrow, we need to organise flights and our children (19 and 20) who need to come back from the UK...they were only here at Christmas...bless

Regards

Mike

Guest mikewheble
Well done Mike,

being following you as you advised me re age exception. Great news, well done.

Tina, family of Five

Thanks Tine and Family of Five. I hope it all works out...I'll keep an eye for yours coming through

Regards

Mike & Andrea

Guest ymxiong
Hi all,

Best regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Congratulations!

That is really a very very fat visa you got.

Enjoy your trip in NZ.

Good stuff mike, its been a long haul for you it seems.

How do you guys submit the actual application. I have my nomination and application at home which I will be submitting together. Its bloody huge with all the accompaning documents. My plan is it hand it it myself next week. Its too big to fit into a folder or an envelope. Maybe rubber bands to tie the whole thing together?

Archived