ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dokaidz
No don,t need to do it if your on 457 as your already registered to work in oz

Bonnie, so why do you think my case officer is asking me for proof of vocational English? Thanks.

Guest mrlouis

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Yeaaaah, almost over with June! Hope now that July will be done in a finger snap.

As ens 856 is paper based you can not check progress on line, however if you have an old trn number from your current visa you can still log in , click view entitlements and as soon as the visa is granted this will be updated

Guest lillaanna

I just checked the process with an old TRN number.

it does not show anything.

once the new visa is granted the RMA will be notified anyway

As ens 856 is paper based you can not check progress on line, however if you have an old trn number from your current visa you can still log in , click view entitlements and as soon as the visa is granted this will be updated

My application and nomination was handed in yesterday. Talk to the guy on the counter and he said they are up to August with the ENS 856 applications for Parramatta. Just saying. I am hoping for a quick turn around myself. 3 months would be nice!

Guest mrlouis
Talk to the guy on the counter and he said they are up to August with the ENS 856 applications for Parramatta. Just saying. I am hoping for a quick turn around myself. 3 months would be nice!

That sounds nice! Trying to get the status auto-reply email (nsw.pse@immi.gov.au)… but seems they don't want to send it to me; I never got it after few attempts.

Got my application acceptance letter in the post. They mention that I will have a case officer assigned to my application within 8 weeks. Wow is this normal? As when a CO is assigned to an application normally they process the it within days!

Guest lillaanna

it is quite interesting. most people (or RMA) receives an email with a 5-7 months time frame (regardless DRC or non-DRC application)

keep us posted mate!

cheers

Hmmm, that's interesting. I suppose I will wait and see what happens. Quite surprised they mentioned within 8 weeks, in fact they used "approximately"!

The proof will be in the pudding.

Guest stillwaiting79

After almost 4 years!!!!!! Australia has finally done us right ... we are finally PERMANENT RESIDENTS!!!!!!!!!!

wooohoooooooooooooooo what a weekend we're going to have!!! First stop Champagne & Oysters!!!

Thank you guys for the support, good words, solidarity!!!

Good luck to those in the pipeline ...

I have been waiting since Oct 2008 as this being my 2nd attempt!

Guest ymxiong
After almost 4 years!!!!!! Australia has finally done us right ... we are finally PERMANENT RESIDENTS!!!!!!!!!!

wooohoooooooooooooooo what a weekend we're going to have!!! First stop Champagne & Oysters!!!

It is the right time to change your ID.

Although a little be late, it is already in the pocket. Great done and Congratulations!

Guest smwarlock20

Congratulations mate.Great done.best of luck for ur future.....

Hi all,

Just wondering, is there any difference in the waiting time between ENS 121 and 856? I can't believe that it has taken so long for some people to get the PR visa.

2nd question, what gets things going, the allocation of a CO or the submission of the application and required documents?

I am due to start work in Sydney in July and I am wondering if I will be able to get the visa in time.

Thanks for reading and replies appreciated.

Mo1

Congratulations, I know how you feel as this is now my second attempt as I started this whole process back in august 2008. I can only imagine how elated you feel, well done for sticking in there, my friends and family have repeatedly told me to just give up but its what I want so I am hanging on until I get PR.

Guest vincent1429

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011

Work just handed me the nomination acknowledgment letter. Just a receipt for the fee and in it they say that a Case officer will be assigned to look at the nomination "within approximately 4 weeks (from the date) of lodgment".

Again not sure if this is the standard template but quite surprised with these time-lines.

Archived