ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Hi Su and family,

I spoke to the CO today (Saturday) and he has asked for a couple of bits for clarification and so I am trying to get everything done for later this week. I have said to the CO that we will go offshore when the decision is ready and so will nip over to NZ.

Hope everything is good with you guys?

Regards

Mike

Not too bad. Container arrived yesterday which we thought would be great. But we used Britannia and they have packed everythng in such a haphazard fashion that we cant find anything. Cant believe we dont have shed loads of damage. Still we will get there slowly.

Fingers crossed for the end of the week. If you are close to their offices, take it in, it will speed things up.

Regards

Su

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ymxiong
Hi Su and family,

I spoke to the CO today (Saturday) and he has asked for a couple of bits for clarification and so I am trying to get everything done for later this week. I have said to the CO that we will go offshore when the decision is ready and so will nip over to NZ.

Hope everything is good with you guys?

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Good luck. Just for a quick question, which centre are you working with?

Guest mikewheble
Hi Mike,

Good luck. Just for a quick question, which centre are you working with?

Hi, its Paramatta

Regards

Mike

Got the email this week just past!... Woohooooo!

I wish to advise that a decision has been made on this application and visas have been granted

on 31st January 2012 to the following applicant(s).

It was Lodged 4th of july 2011, and granted 01 January 2012.

Been bouncing about all this week! :jiggy: BOING!!!

Guest mikewheble

I wish to advise that a decision has been made on this application and visas have been granted

Fantastic, well done. Enjoy your new life

Regards

Mike

Guest smwarlock20
Hi all,

Well, after waiting for nearly 7.5 months I sent an email on Sunday evening to Immi requesting my case be looked at and I have just seen that I HAVE A CASE OFFICER...I feel like I have won the lottery!!!

So, next steps...I will give him a call tomorrow morning (not to early in case he got out of the wrong side of the bed) and see what else I need to do in order to get the visa moved forward.

Thanks to The_Whites who have been fantastic, LiliMary and all others who have helped with support and advise so far. I know it's not over yet but I can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

All I need to do now is to work out how to change my signature to update it

All the very best

Regards

Mike

Congrats one more step ahead.happy for u bud

Guest ymxiong

Well done, bud. Enjoy your new life. 121?

Guest visagranted
Any update guys???

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011

Guest vincent1429
Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 23 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011

Thnx.... Finally they r comming towards ..... Mine is 29 June....

And Perth center please. I send the blank email to wa.pse@immi.gov.au and vic.pse@immi.gov.au, no reply received... I did check spam, nothing...

Here it is but it hasn't moved in any of the centres

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 22 July 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 November 2011.

Guest stillwaiting79

Seems like we have a CO as we just received the email sent by CO to our MA (on Sat and we just got it today!) requesting for docs for myself as I am the secondary applicant.

Happy Days!!! will send through required docs tomorrow and keep you'll posted.

:happy_face_cowboy_w

Guest lilimary
Seems like we have a CO as we just received the email sent by CO to our MA (on Sat and we just got it today!) requesting for docs for myself as I am the secondary applicant.

Great news!!!

Do you know if the CO has approved the nomination already? If it's anything like my timeline, we got our visa granted the day after our RMA submitted the extra doc required.

You might not be far from the big fat visa stamp!!! :biggrin:

Hi all, quick question if anyone can help me out. My husband is the main applicant and we have applied for an 856 visa here in Melbourne which is still being processed... The question i have is can he work on an ABN number for his boss that is sponsoring him whilst he is awaiting the outcome or will this mess up his visa application as he will be using an ABN? If anyone can help me out on this il be deeply grateful and thanks in advance as i can't really get on to reply with having two young sprogs ;) Jackie

Guest ymxiong

good news. Is it offshore 121?

Guest stillwaiting79
good news. Is it offshore 121?

Hi ymxiong,

Onshore (856) and nomination was approved last year ... this is a NON-DRC application .. all the relevant details are on my timeline.

Guest lilimary
Hi ymxiong,

Onshore (856) and nomination was approved last year ... this is a NON-DRC application .. all the relevant details are on my timeline.

Very excited for you!! Now that you have a CO and you supply all the additional docs, the visa is not far off. Time to put the champagne in the fridge I say! :)

Guest mikewheble
Hey Mike

Any news yet?

Hi, just getting final docs together as the CO asked for proof of dependency for my two youngest (at Uni) and more info on training from my nomination...these should all be in by Thursday and so fingers crossed.

Speak soon

Regards

Mike

I'm not an expert on this but:

Why is he on an ABN to his boss?

If he's on a visa with work rights already as a direct employee of his boss, then I think he will be able to continue under that visa until it expires and then a bridging visa kicks in automatically, as confirmed in the standard visa lodgement receipt letter, which I have received.

If he is his running his own company (maybe subcontracting?) to his boss, then his boss is more his customer than his employer... And that means his boss wouldn't be able to nominate for an employer sponsored visa (I could be wrong on that though!). But, presumably if he's subbying to his boss already, he must have some kind of work entitlements on his current visa... Just some thoughts...

Archived