ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest Merlot

Lol!! paper itself may be obsolete by then :biglaugh:.

You'll get there in the end, it's a shame they don't pay compensation for exceeding their service standards - it would be nice to get your fee refunded hey!

This is full text of the information on the 1700 thing (the link was on the same thread I linked to earlier)

http://mia.org.au/media/File/Redistribution_of_ENS_RSMS_cases.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailmarketing&utm_content=1134808405&utm_campaign=MIANoticeRedistributionofENSRSMSCasesNewENSRSMSProcessingModel21AugustLegislativeChanges&utm_term=message

Subject: Re-distribution of cases within the ENS/RSMS network

For some time the application rate for Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) has been to placing pressure on the Department's processing centres. In particular, as you are aware a large on-hand caseload has developed in the Parramatta processing centre.

We have been working on a new processing model which we believe will be sustainable in our current environment. We believe it is important that this new processing model contains incentives for agents to continue to lodge complete applications. I will be writing to you again soon to invite you to participate in the process we propose to run to identify and reward (in a processing time frame sense) decision ready applications.

The main purpose of this letter is to advise you of the potential for ENS/RSMS cases you might have with us in the Parramatta office to be moved within the processing network.

The intention of this re-distribution of cases is to provide a consistent service with respect to processing time frames for ENS/RSMS applicants. We therefore will be moving cases involving 1700 persons out of Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne.

We wish to make the decision around the movement of cases as straight forward as possible, for reasons of cost. So the intention is that the movement of cases will be random and spread over the entire queue, i.e. not one particular month or client/agent caseload.

As these cases are currently sitting unallocated in Parramatta's queue, it is anticipated that you will become aware of a cases movement when it is allocated to a case officer in Perth or Melbourne and they write to you advising that they are the case officer.

Thank-you for your continued support.

I think it was sent out to migration agents. Decision ready cases are likely to move first if I'm reading it correctly, though it doesn't make it clear if self submitted applications will be moved, or just those sent in through agents. What does everybody else think?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope your right with them moving the decision ready cases as my nomination has been approved, I have sent in police checks, medicals, refs, letter of employment, rent slips, joint bank accounts, research on area we will live in, research of local school( for when I have children) research of local crime rates, reseach of lesuire activities close by, proof me and my partner are in a defacto relationship, proof of money in the UK and the letter of the approved nomination. So I dont think im missing anything.

Does anyone know if Fiji has a australian embassy as im thinking of going there to get the visa finalised

Guest man2010
Lol!! paper itself may be obsolete by then :biglaugh:.

You'll get there in the end, it's a shame they don't pay compensation for exceeding their service standards - it would be nice to get your fee refunded hey!

This is full text of the information on the 1700 thing (the link was on the same thread I linked to earlier)

http://mia.org.au/media/File/Redistribution_of_ENS_RSMS_cases.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailmarketing&utm_content=1134808405&utm_campaign=MIANoticeRedistributionofENSRSMSCasesNewENSRSMSProcessingModel21AugustLegislativeChanges&utm_term=message

I think it was sent out to migration agents. Decision ready cases are likely to move first if I'm reading it correctly, though it doesn't make it clear if self submitted applications will be moved, or just those sent in through agents. What does everybody else think?

I've just got email from DIAC sent to me via MA requesting further information. In part it says;

..."A preliminary assessment has been made on your application. In order for me to make a decision

on your application, you are requested to provide further information as detailed below

within 28

days

from the date of this letter (this includes commencing arrangements for police and health

checks)."

I hope this means my visa is within reach! :jiggy:

Guest Merlot

That's got to be a good sign, fingers crossed they're working on it whilst you're getting it all together and you'll hear something soon.

Yayyyyyy

Got the email this morning.. visa approved ...

good luck to all those waiting xxx :wubclub:

wow congrats thats such good news! what visa did you apply for and when?

Bet you can finally calm down and celebrate!

Guest caznphil

thank you everyone..

offshore ens 121

nomination approved feb 2010

visa application lodged 09.04.10

and approved at 4am this morning......

I am so relieved.....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x

congratulations.

That really is fantastic news, well done and good luck with everything, hopefully, the other 121's will start moving soon, enjoy your new life.

Cheryl.

Ens 121, nomination approved mar 10, application lodged may 10, patiently waiting.

Guest man2010
thank you everyone..

offshore ens 121

nomination approved feb 2010

visa application lodged 09.04.10

and approved at 4am this morning......

I am so relieved.....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x

congratulations,wait over!!!!

Guest wazza37

Congrats - Always puts a smile on my face to see others getting theres - it shows that small light at the end of a long tunnel

Guest mikeskinner1272

ens lodged 6th jan 10

medicals 23rd Feb

Police 23rd Feb

Case officer 21st July Parramatta...

Still waiting

Mike

Guest karinmccabe
ens lodged 6th jan 10

medicals 23rd Feb

Police 23rd Feb

Case officer 21st July Parramatta...

Still waiting

Mike

Don't stress Mike - also in the que for our ENS subclass 121 (offshore)...application lodged 11th March 2010 with medicals & police clearances etc - Parramatta office - and still no case officer assigned - been 166 days waiting today...so hang in there....and congrats to all those that have had theirs approved in the interim! Keep us posted xxx :SLEEP::goofy::jiggy::eek::daydreaming::mad::wacko:

Guest man2010

yippee!!!! Got my visa approved!

Here's my timeline:

ENS 121 nomination and visa application sent 7/7/10

front loaded medicals and police checks

approved 24/7/10

good luck to all waiting

Guest man2010
Wow... Congratulations! Was it 24/7 or did you mean 24/8 for approval?

What occupation are you and which office did you send it to? Did you use an agent?

Cheers,

M

oops!! its 24/8 i.e 48 days

am a medic,used an agent 1st migration P/L and it was Melbourne office.

Guest caznphil

Here's my timeline:

approved 24/7/10

good luck to all waiting

Yayyy congratulations finally the 121s are moving :jiggy:

Guest karinmccabe
Yayyy congratulations finally the 121s are moving :jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA APPROVAL! :biggrin:

LET'S HOPE THAT THE REST OF US HEAR SOMETHING SOON!

KARIN

:skeptical:

Guest Diane T

Hi All,

Been reading in the background for a few months and thought I would finally post something. ENS 856 Nomination has been lodged today!!!

First contact with MA was 14th May and its took till now for work to gather all the paperwork. So I am well ahead with my paperwork for my visa application in September and have been advised by MA to book medicals immediately and send off for police checks.........its all very exciting now!

Well done to all those who have their visas and good luck to all those waiting!

I spoke to DIAC today to get feedback because I did my 856 application myself and not via a MA. I had a long conversation without getting anything other than: "No case officer has been allocated to the nomination and they don't know when it will be"

Its been 2 months on the day since I lodged everything together with everything frontloaded (medicals, IELTS and Police clearances). They can't tell me whit which month/dates they are busy in Parramatta at the moment and is trying to wiggle around this "the timeline starts once a Case Officer is allocated" which went down like a lead balloon with me.

I need to be a bit calmer next time........ it is just very hard to do that, extremely hard when they have no answers to any questions at all (and I revert back to Afrikaans when I get upset). Why have they bloody number to call then anyway?

Does anyone have any idea if that split of 1700 applications actually happened yet?

Guest man2010
Cheers mate, thought so!

When are you planning on moving over?

I reckon we need to sort out ENS 121/856 beers sometime!! :idea:

Thanks! hope to move in December. Yes drinks are in order:biggrin:

Here's my timeline:

approved 24/7/10

good luck to all waiting

Even being the 24/8 thats really quick, well done, makes my 16weeks seem like forever!

congrats and gook luck with your new future.

Guest RichieRich99

Hi Guys/Hybrid

here's my stats if you want to add them to the spreadsheet:

Visa Type: ENS 121 offshore

Nomination Sent in: May 2010 (just the Nom., no applic or police or medicals)

Office: Melbourne

Approved: 7th June (therefore CO allocated I think. I have a request id , file number,

client id - for the employer)

PASA Skills Test to Australian Computer Society: July 2010

ACS: barclaycard stuffed up paying them 9th Aug !!

(still trying to sort that out)

Old/New Ansco codes: 2231-17, 261311 IT Analyst Programmer

Employer Sponsor in Oz getting desparate!

Wished we'd used an Ozzie Immgr Agent.

Just been reading this thread - looks like it's gonna be months yet, esp. as the Application (47ES) is not even sent in yet....

(my sponsor wants me to fly to Oz for "induction course" asap)

Oh, and I'm exceptional circumstances (+45ys <50yrs), and was recently made redundant from my UK job.... married but no kids....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/images/smilies/cry.gif

Hi,

Well done to all the visa approvals,

I have been watching this a while too

We submitted our 865 employer nominated application on 23/7/10, they took money out of our account on 27/7/10 and we have heard not a dickie bird since.

Hubby rang and got told the same thing, nothing they can look up until a case officer has been assigned how frustrating, they should take the money when the officer is assigned surely

We didn't use a MA we did it ourselves and sent all docs with application ( medicals,police checks,certified docs ect)

Archived