The McKlauts got visas!

McKlaut

Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

Plan to fly to Perth in during the first days of June.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

I am so so thrilled for you guys, you have deserved this day more than most people ...... Have a really happy life over here, enjoy your journey and many many congratulations on such an achievement love Susie :hug:

Guest VickyMel

Whoop de whoop!!!!

I'm going to have to stop crying in my office! Tears of joy that you have finally got your Visa.

Congratulations the McKlaut Family!

VickyMel

I am so so thrilled for you guys, you have deserved this day more than most people ...... Have a really happy life over here, enjoy your journey and many many congratulations on such an achievement love Susie :hug:

Thank you so much Susie!!!

Guest guest33730

That is brilliant news - I think many on PIO will have followed your journey I am so glad it has ended in joy!!

Please tell me you are going to go and celebrate in style!!

All the best

Daniel

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi McKlaut

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! :jiggy:

iI am absolutely THRILLED that everything has finally come right for you. It has been a long, hard battle for you but you have borne it with courage, determination, patience and humour.

I wish you every possible success in your new lives in Perth.

Hugs :hug:

Gill

xx

That is brilliant news - I think many on PIO will have followed your journey I am so glad it has ended in joy!!

Please tell me you are going to go and celebrate in style!!

All the best

Daniel

Thanks a lot!!

Yes, we've decided to have relaxing - celebrating - talking family parties for the next couple days. Need to relax and plan futher steps as time presses and we have so much to organise.

Guest Sam&G

Congratulations to the McKlauts. Fantastic news and you've waited so long for it. Have a great life down under and enjoy the celebrating!!

Sam

Congratulations, so pleased for you, i feel like i have gone through your journey reading all your posts, it is just fantastic news and good luck with your new life down under. I bet its so cool to be able to say 'we have a visa' whooo hooo!!!!!!!

Dear friends!

Congratulations McKlaut,

Enjoy your new life in a wonderful country.

John.:hug:

Archived