The McKlauts got visas!

McKlaut

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am so pleased for you. You have been waiting such a long time and had a lot of knock backs but at last you have your golden ticket. Have a great time celebrating. Huge congratulations.

Jules

Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

Plan to fly to Perth in during the first days of June.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

After All you did it. I always confused by seeing you timeline. And thought why this guy did not ot his visa grant letter when other having same timeline got it.

Finally you got it. Many Congratulations!

Hey McKlaut

Congratulations for your great success

Welcome to Visa Grant Family.....I got my visa On march 5,my Medical expired on May 5,But the initial entry is Nov 27,2010. i am little confused..........nearly 7months after my medical expiry date..can you give some comments....

Thanks

Ritu

Guest southerngent
Hey McKlaut

Welcome to Visa Grant Family.....I got my visa On march 5,my Medical expired on May 5,But the initial entry is Nov 27,2010. i am little confused..........nearly 7months after my medical expiry date..can you give some comments....

Thanks

Ritu

Looks like they have given extension on your meds (lucky you) dont knock it. If you have got the visa in your passport (from embassy) then that is set in stone. If your going by your online status page then am sure thats correct but wait till its in your passport before excepting it as fact.

Congrats Ritu, all our best for your new life down under.

Hey McKlaut

Thanks

Ritu

Thanks a lot for your warm congratulations!

I also think you're lucky having such long extension. I wouldn't raise any questions with DIAC about this if my passport visa stated so as well as the grant letter and the on-line status page. Maybe you're just super healthy so they've decided "no need to worry about them". :wink: heh

Guest The Whalley Rangers

Great news for you and your family!! Have been checking regularly to see if you finally get your visa before your meds expire. They cut it close don't they! Enjoy the feeling and best wishes for your future.

hopefully - i`ll still see them 4 glasses pop up on here every now and then! Nice one. ENJOY

Thanks!!

Hope one day we'll see these beer glasses in a real live drinking together in the beach. :wink:

BTW. Now I can switch to general issues topics of PIO. I've been wishing to escape migration issues for a long time till today. So, if I'm not here you can always find me in the news or gossip sections PIO. :smile:

Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

Hi McKlaut Congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Guest pom64
Dear friends!

VERY WELL DONE

I am really really pleased for you, god no,s you deserve it now sit back and enjoy

All the best

pom64

Archived