The McKlauts got visas!

McKlaut

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theweirs
Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

Plan to fly to Perth in during the first days of June.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

Congratulations to you all, you must be so excited and relieved that its all over.

Good luck on your new life in Oz

Jo x

Fan bloody tastic I am so pleased for you another dinasaur is extinct. I am sure your weekend celebrations will start early and you'll even be getting there faster than us!! Whoop Whoop I am sooo happy for you!

You know, we've been ready to go at least for a year so now cannot stand long preparations and want to be Down Under as soon as it possible.

In fact, for the last couple years I've been living virtually in Aus rather than in my own country: I read news from the Australian and listened radio national daily, I chatted on PIO and other migation forums, all my thoughts were about DU and our move to there.

Guest Sarahe

wooooo woooo congrats I am sooo thrilled for you guys... totally grinning from ear to ear and have a feeling the silly smile will stay all day...:yes:

Have a great time celebrating...and planning ....and moving.... and finally LIVING!!!

Sarah

OMG!!! Hows about that then!!! The McKlauts have their golden ticket... after all this suffering and you have now finally been able to jump off that roller coaster ride!

I am sooooo please for you. I knew you would hear something soon, I felt it in my bones... you have been so close for ages now!

I would like to congratulate you and your family and am very very happy to turn you RED: :jiggy:

NAME: McKlaut

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION: 30/06/08

DATE SS RECD: 06/07/2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: 26/02/2009 (meds expiry date as 26/02/2010)

ADDITIONAL INFO: All docs are met and finalized, HRC

12/01/10: Not visa yet but on-line status shows VAC2 is required "Please pay the second Instalment Visa Application Charge (VAC) (English language tuition)."

Changed 11/01/09 as all other additional docs became Met today too.

A bit lost as I did not receive any official request for VAC2.

Also my wife done her IELTS for 6 overall and now we don't need to pay it but I didn't inform the dep yet as today I only have her certif.

VISA GRANTED: 11/03/10

Enjoy your celebrations.... and good luck in your future plans.

Best wishes

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest bindog1uk

CONGRATULATIONS McKLAUT, it's been a long time coming, so pleased for you:biggrin:Go and CELEBRATE, WELL DONE. Paul and Lesley:wink:

Guest sunil
Dear friends!

Today we've finally received our visas. It's a really exiting moment after waiting for 2.5 years.

VE 176, entry date - no later than 26 June 2010 (which is 3 months after meds expiry)

I would like to give a huge thank to all of you PIO members and especially Gill, George Lombard, David Wilden, and many many other without whom we would not manage to come through all these migration challenges.

Plan to fly to Perth in during the first days of June.

For those who are still in the process - good luck and hope you will get your visas soon.

Hi McKlaut

Congratulations to you. Great news

Sunil

Cat 5 / HR Country / Appl Lodged: June 2009 (475 Visa) / SS Granted (SA): Apl 2009 / Medicals 1 July 2009 (Except Xray for my wife due to pregnancy) / Babies Born: Sep 2009 (Twins) / Medicals: Jan 2010 (Babies' medicals and Wife's xray) 05.02.2010: Wife's Medicals finalised / All documents showing 'Met" Except

1. Babies 'Health requirements outstanding'

2. Wife's IELTS - 'Requested' (But she has already done IELTS and sent)

Waiting......

Guest southerngent

Congrats, Sorry am late here, I`ve spent all morning lurking in the 176 thread and hadn`t been to the main page.

So thats two of us today, best i go back to the main page and make sure i haven`t missed anyone else!

Well Done!!

Guest KatyNick

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so pleased that you have finally got your Golden Ticket!! Enjoy the celebrations and very best wishes for your future in Oz!!!!!

Archived