Guest guest36187

1 minute ago, Samvaz99 said:

Hi Guys,

a friend applied for 143 on 27/01/2016 and acknowledged on 29/01/2016 got request for further documents on14/11/2019

Just waiting for my file applied 28/01/2016 and acknowledged 29/01/2016... same day acknowledged as friend’s

plz advise if anyone after this date has received any request for further documents 

thanks 

Vaz

Please review the timeline thread ..

Best regards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samvaz99 said:

Hi Guys,

a friend applied for 143 on 27/01/2016 and acknowledged on 29/01/2016 got request for further documents on14/11/2019

Just waiting for my file applied 28/01/2016 and acknowledged 29/01/2016... same day acknowledged as friend’s

plz advise if anyone after this date has received any request for further documents 

thanks 

Vaz

Request your visa details in timeline signature plz.

On 22/11/2019 at 13:00, Kush99 said:

Hi guys, my parents are in Australia at the movement and we are waiting for 2nd vac. So when there PR are granted, do they have to fly there native country or any other country is ok? Like Fiji or Bali

Thanks

Hi Kush 99. Can you tell me what document are they required extra dependent . Thanks Kush99

2 hours ago, Rainny065 said:

Hi Kush 99. Can you tell me what document are they required extra dependent . Thanks Kush99

Hi @Rainny065 They ask for dependent questionnaire, I have attached the questionnaire  and the following documents which I have provided:

Bank statements showing money transfered to dependent child from parents for basic need and uni fees. I Provided bank statement of dependent child and parents.

Current enrollment letter, COE and fees statement of uni.

Documents of previous education i.e. COE, mark sheets or transcripts and Degree certificate.

Affidavit stating that parents are supporting the dependent child for uni fess and basic needs.

Thanks

Dependency.PDF

55 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

Finally......we have the letter!!!!!!!!!!!    Aos accepted.  Phew that took ages!  Now waiting to give PVC a lot of money ❤️😎😎😎

Yaay! Yes f I n a l l y! 
 Very happy for you!

best wishes on your new life down under you will soon be there 😄👍

Edited by Kathss56

18 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Finally......we have the letter!!!!!!!!!!!    Aos accepted.  Phew that took ages!  Now waiting to give PVC a lot of money ❤️😎😎😎

Excellent, congratulations!  You must be feeling an enormous rush of relief.  We all feel so pleased for you particularly because we appreciate the long, nightmare experience you have been through.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, AMP said:

Excellent, congratulations!  You must be feeling an enormous rush of relief.  We all feel so pleased for you particularly because we appreciate the long, nightmare experience you have been through.

I can see that you waited for 5 days only to have your AOS approved, what's your magic? Did you call the hotline everyday? 

5 hours ago, Michael S said:

I can see that you waited for 5 days only to have your AOS approved, what's your magic? Did you call the hotline everyday? 

U should use the centrelink app to upload the document. Choose to upload centrelink form then choose to scan the bar code. It will automatically fill in the data that is assurance of support

then take a photo of all document ~~>> upload

i did that way and received the acceptance letter within 1 weeks

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mily said:

U should use the centrelink app to upload the document. Choose to upload centrelink form then choose to scan the bar code. It will automatically fill in the data that is assurance of support

Can you please explain in detail,  1.  which Form to upload? (We should not fill online Form?)  2. Which Bar Code to scan? (From where we get Bar Code?)

Question to any 143 applicants please who may have gone to Australia on a subclass 600 (probably with a return ticket) but hoping to have been granted your 143 visa during your stay.
Did anyone ship any household items at the same time? (not large things like furniture, beds etc.) If so did you have to do anything special for customs etc. for when your shipment arrived?  Or, did you perhaps decide to leave everything in storage at home until your visa was granted?  Thanks in advance to all!

1 hour ago, Greece said:

Can you please explain in detail,  1.  which Form to upload? (We should not fill online Form?)  2. Which Bar Code to scan? (From where we get Bar Code?)

Hi Greece,

after you receive the Bank guarantee request letter, you need to open a term deposit at the Commonwealth bank. Commonwealth Bank will issue the account documents for you. Those documents will be about 9-10 pages.

In the Bank guarantee request letter, it say “ please provide the BG and your account documents issued by Cba ALONG WITH THIS LETTER within 14 DAYS of receiving this letter” 

you can choose to upload THAT LETTER + Cba account documents online or take it to Local Centrelink office. I choose to do online because i have my gov account and Centrelink app on my phone

after sign in Centrelink app, you choose “ upload document” ~~>>> then you choose “ Centrelink form “ ~~~>>> then you choose “ scan bar code “ 

the bar code i am taking about is the one on the top left corner of the Bank Guarantee request letter. You use your phone’s camera to scan that bar code

next step is take a photo/ scan/ upload all the document you have 

by that way Centrelink can process your document quick & accurate. 

I attach some picture below FYI ( select the one I circle )

Hope that can help you. Gluck with your visa 

E65DB9FC-DEC1-4A89-8F87-746364479888.jpeg

314ED249-470D-464A-AAE3-5418164124FA.jpeg

6FA2961D-6E9E-4A9A-9CDB-8C8CF199C300.jpeg

C95F6B2D-11AE-4B7A-86DF-F70BE2711D0C.jpeg

Edited by Mily
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, Biggsy said:

Question to any 143 applicants please who may have gone to Australia on a subclass 600 (probably with a return ticket) but hoping to have been granted your 143 visa during your stay.
Did anyone ship any household items at the same time? (not large things like furniture, beds etc.) If so did you have to do anything special for customs etc. for when your shipment arrived?  Or, did you perhaps decide to leave everything in storage at home until your visa was granted?  Thanks in advance to all!

Yes I did last year on a 600. All small household kitchen items, pictures, lamp, throws, couple of coats Cd’s etc

. 8 book boxes and 1 tea chest size. Just listed all contents on the forms Anglo provided nothing special.  It went in a shared container. customs  did not examine anything. Used Anglo Pacific took  6 weeks door to door cost £450

Edited by Kathss56
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Hi can I ask advice of people who’ve paid 2nd VAC from the uk.  Did you use a bank to pay this, or some other way?  Obviously looking for the cheapest and easiest way....and I don’t have an Australian bank account at the mo!

We transferred money in to our son in laws Australian bank account, sent him details from 2nd vac request form and he did it via mobile banking. BPAY is free but not all bank accounts let you use BPAY. The request form from PVCteam gives you options of how you can pay. Son in law sent me a copy of his payment receipt and I sent it to PVCteam as proof of payment (after all the trouble we had with the AOS payment). We had set up a bank account in Australia a couple of years ago and transferred money across a couple of months ago when the rate was relatively high.

Edited by BillSueMac

Hi Biggsy,

We came out to Australia on a 600 visa in June 2018. We used Seven Seas to ship our stuff and we filled a large Movecube. Seven Seas provided all the forms to fill in and we had to give a detailed list of what was in each box. One of the conditions of the move (from Seven Seas) was that we had to have a suitable visa. Of course, having a 143 visa is very suitable. A 600 visa was also suitable.

We shipped our stuff 6 weeks before we flew and it arrived in Australia 90 days later. Seven Seas provided a door to door service. Customs will most certainly have studied our paperwork but it didn’t look like they had opened our Movecube.

I would highly recommend Seven Seas.

Good luck
David
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Mily said:

O....M.....G........... I wish I asked earlier! I also submitted the AOS on the 20th but yet to hear a response.

I have uploaded the documents using your method, hopefully I will get the approval letter in a week time

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Mily said:

Hi Greece,

after you receive the Bank guarantee request letter, you need to open a term deposit at the Commonwealth bank. Commonwealth Bank will issue the account documents for you. Those documents will be about 9-10 pages.

In the Bank guarantee request letter, it say “ please provide the BG and your account documents issued by Cba ALONG WITH THIS LETTER within 14 DAYS of receiving this letter” 

you can choose to upload THAT LETTER + Cba account documents online or take it to Local Centrelink office. I choose to do online because i have my gov account and Centrelink app on my phone

after sign in Centrelink app, you choose “ upload document” ~~>>> then you choose “ Centrelink form “ ~~~>>> then you choose “ scan bar code “ 

the bar code i am taking about is the one on the top left corner of the Bank Guarantee request letter. You use your phone’s camera to scan that bar code

next step is take a photo/ scan/ upload all the document you have 

by that way Centrelink can process your document quick & accurate. 

I attach some picture below FYI ( select the one I circle )

Hope that can help you. Gluck with your visa 

E65DB9FC-DEC1-4A89-8F87-746364479888.jpeg

314ED249-470D-464A-AAE3-5418164124FA.jpeg

6FA2961D-6E9E-4A9A-9CDB-8C8CF199C300.jpeg

C95F6B2D-11AE-4B7A-86DF-F70BE2711D0C.jpeg

Hi Mily,  Thank you so... much. You have explained so well that even professional agent can't explain better than you. Really helpful explanation for all viewers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3