Guest guest36187

21 minutes ago, Jellybean T said:

Assurance of Support letter received today and uploaded to Immi. Now the wait for the second installment. 🍾

Congratulations Shelagh 😁 so pleased for you. Hoping our letter is following closely. It'll be interesting to see when you have to pay second instalment. 

When did your son reintroduce the documents.?

2 hours ago, Linda Brown said:

Congratulations Shelagh 😁 so pleased for you. Hoping our letter is following closely. It'll be interesting to see when you have to pay second instalment. 

When did your son reintroduce the documents.?

Thanks Linda, My son paid the Bond  26/10.... refused on 13/11 and phoned centerlink straight away to complain and they looked up his account and confirmed all the paperwork was there.. they told him they would resubmit the AoS and would phone him by the 20/11.... when they didn’t phone he phoned them and was told the AoS letter was sent out on Monday so he would receive it in the next couple of days. I think it all depends on the person you speak to at centerlink and how well they know the process. I think we were lucky. Yours will arrive very soon. X

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 10:19, Marisawright said:

I'm afraid the fire emergency would be making no difference to the Immigration department.

Centrelink has been inundated with providing emergency payments for bushfire victims, so they've been rather busy In Port Macquarie.  Also the office has been closed because of the fires so that delays things as well!!

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

Centrelink has been inundated with providing emergency payments for bushfire victims, so they've been rather busy In Port Macquarie.  Also the office has been closed because of the fires so that delays things as well!!

Oh shame I thought that might be the case with yours. As long as your family are safe and well, you should get it very soon then hopefully! 🍀

Edited by Kathss56
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kush99 said:

Hi guys, my parents are in Australia at the movement and we are waiting for 2nd vac. So when there PR are granted, do they have to fly there native country or any other country is ok? Like Fiji or Bali

Thanks

As long as they leave Australia they can fly anywhere even New Zealand.

3 hours ago, Mily said:

Hi Kush99, 

What documents do immi request from you about the dependent child?
Do they have any questions form u need to answer?

Because my sister is dependent child over 18 and she is studying here atm so please let me know thank you. 

I have send you a message for the documents they have asked for.

I don't know if anyone knows but when you get your visa 😀 if you are not in Australia , how long do you have to validate it.

I'm not near the goalposts yet but it's just a thought.

Son rang Centrelink again today, they said all docs there they didn't know why it hadn't been actioned. The lady said she

would rush it through but I'm not holding my breath ☹

• Sad 1

Hi Linda, I can’t believe you’re still waiting. As for your question..... it’s usually a year from your medicals and criminal police report but some people that received their visas since July have been given 12 months from the date of their visa. I think the earliest we will have to validate ours will be August 2020. Like everything to do with this Visa no 2 are the same!! 

Good luck. Shelagh 

On 22/11/2019 at 14:00, Kush99 said:

Hi guys, my parents are in Australia at the movement and we are waiting for 2nd vac. So when there PR are granted, do they have to fly there native country or any other country is ok? Like Fiji or Bali

Thanks

They only ask you to be off shore so it means anywhere outside Australia 

Hi All, 

I am trying to get an australian federal police check(AFP) for my parents done for the visa 143. I am having a hard time figuring out what identity documents should i submit to complete the 100 point identification requirement as they live overseas. The only identification document that sort of fits the list as per the AFP website is there overseas passport:

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks#contact

Also do the parents need to submit finger prints for AFP check for the visa 143. Any help or advice will be much appreciated. 

Hi sub7er,

Foreign passport makes 70 points and full birth certificate makes another 70 points.

Or you can get bank statement which makes 25 points and ID photo (from nativie country) makes another 20 points.

My Mom did not need to submit finger prints.

As your parents living overseas they will need to send you the scanned copies of original documents and scanned copies of translated documents.

Edited by Karen Ngo

21 hours ago, sub7er said:

Hi All, 

I am trying to get an australian federal police check(AFP) for my parents done for the visa 143. I am having a hard time figuring out what identity documents should i submit to complete the 100 point identification requirement as they live overseas. The only identification document that sort of fits the list as per the AFP website is there overseas passport:

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks#contact

Also do the parents need to submit finger prints for AFP check for the visa 143. Any help or advice will be much appreciated. 

Hi Guys,

a friend applied for 143 on 27/01/2016 and acknowledged on 29/01/2016 got request for further documents on14/11/2019

Just waiting for my file applied 28/01/2016 and acknowledged 29/01/2016... same day acknowledged as friend’s

plz advise if anyone after this date has received any request for further documents 

thanks 

Vaz