Guest guest36187

One Way travel insurance anyone?

I've just spent the most frustrating 3 hours on the phone/internet trying to find insurance cover for my upcoming journey.

Virtually no company seems to offer one-way, and if they do the age limit appears to be 65.  Mention medical condition s and they can't get rid of you quickly enough.

If anybody had recently arranged cover I'd be very pleased to get recommendations.

TIA

6 hours ago, patience said:

anyone who recently gone through AOS process. 

Can you please tell that income requirement shown on eligibility checker

is that taxable income or net income? 

It is taxable income. Which is the one show on notice of assessment. 

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2019 at 19:56, rajk said:

Hi All , any idea how long it will take for 2nd vac request 

I dont know how to add signature 

Applied 143 3/0ct/2015

Request for further documents 22/7/2019

Medical , form 80 and Aos done with approval 29/8/2019

Now waiting for 2nd VAC request 

Hi Rajk, What do u mean by saying  AOS done with approval. Did u make the bond deposit also?

On 06/09/2019 at 20:30, Jellybean T said:

1 hour ago, nitz said:

When will january 2016 applicants start recieving requests for further documents,this ridiculous delay is making me 😠 angry

I'm sure you are not alone.  Some, who applied in 2015 are still patiently waiting.  If you check out other people's timelines (in their signatures) you will be able to get a better idea.  It would help other people too if you added your own timeline.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sadge said:

One Way travel insurance anyone?

I've just spent the most frustrating 3 hours on the phone/internet trying to find insurance cover for my upcoming journey.

Virtually no company seems to offer one-way, and if they do the age limit appears to be 65.  Mention medical condition s and they can't get rid of you quickly enough.

If anybody had recently arranged cover I'd be very pleased to get recommendations.

TIA

Did you try World Nomads that I use. 

• Like 1

Well 😎😎😎 daughter has rung Centrelink 37 times in the last week or so, and eventually spoke to someone.  As a result our son in law has had his Aos interview, and they’re just sorting out our second assuror...so 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼We should be asked for money soon!  So happy....good ol’ Friday 13th! Sunnies are well and truly being cleaned now! And we’ll be doing u-eys all over the place 🤪🤣😝🥳

Edited by Rosiejaq
  • Like 3
  • Congratulations 7

14 minutes ago, Lucy Adelaide said:

Hi Ammy,

What did they say in the auto response please? I am in about 42 months waiting for 173 visa.

sept 2015

but one here i forget name 

she applied in nov2015, 173 

got her visa in starting week of aug 

its my out of mind what actually happening there in immi

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ammy143 said:

they are stucked on sept 2015

as per there auto response 😒

taking like one month to process a year like hell

worst time, worst immigration 

There are other users on this forum who have had requests for further documents etc from immi in Dec 2015, so it would seem that their auto reply email is not very accurate?

Just now, theballies said:

There are other users on this forum who have had requests for further documents etc from immi in Dec 2015, so it would seem that their auto reply email is not very accurate?

sending req is different 

but accessing / giving visa month is different 

Anyone know how to upload bank guarantee with Centrelink through mygov?  Do I choose "Upload Documents" -> "Other Documents" -> "Financial"?

Was constantly checking mygov inbox for the invitation after the phone interview but the letter arrived in mailbox. And of course I left it in there for a few days. Now I've only got a week to get everything sorted. 😖 

• Like 1

Anyone know how to upload bank guarantee with Centrelink through mygov?  Do I choose "Upload Documents" -> "Other Documents" -> "Financial"?
Was constantly checking mygov inbox for the invitation after the phone interview but the letter arrived in mailbox. And of course I left it in there for a few days. Now I've only got a week to get everything sorted. [emoji37] 

I’m pretty sure that’s what we chose when we uploaded the bank guarantee. We also went into the local Centrelink office and gave them paper copies. I’m not sure which method worked. Maybe both.
Good luck!
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, florafilan said:

Was constantly checking mygov inbox for the invitation after the phone interview but the letter arrived in mailbox. And of course I left it in there for a few days. Now I've only got a week to get everything sorted. 😖 

Hi was it a physical letter posted in the mailbox at home or your mailbox on your centrelink site? Hope you got it sorted.

Hi