Guest guest36187

5 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

answering my own query...thanks to Marilyn's help!    

Examination grading
Please consider the information that you have recorded regarding this client and provide a grading on their medical examination below.

Supporting comments must be provided if you decide to provide a B grading.Note: This is not a rating of whether the applicant will meet the health criteria.

A

No significant history or abnormal findings related to public health present

B

Significant history or abnormal findings present that may indicate that the applicant has a disease or condition that is, or may result in the applicant being, a threat to public health in Australia or a danger to the Australian community.Note: Any relevant results and reports should be referred to a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth for opinion

Fingers crossed for you, hope everything goes ok. xM

Edited by ramot
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

answering my own query...thanks to Marilyn's help!    

Examination grading
Please consider the information that you have recorded regarding this client and provide a grading on their medical examination below.

Supporting comments must be provided if you decide to provide a B grading.Note: This is not a rating of whether the applicant will meet the health criteria.

A

No significant history or abnormal findings related to public health present

B

Significant history or abnormal findings present that may indicate that the applicant has a disease or condition that is, or may result in the applicant being, a threat to public health in Australia or a danger to the Australian community.Note: Any relevant results and reports should be referred to a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth for opinion

Hope all goes well and you get the all clear. Am willing you a smooth and quick journey  until your visa is granted. I know your family are longing to have you close by. 

• Like 1

@Rosiejaq Don't worry as you know I also have issues with my X-Ray and still waiting for their report (grading) when I asked the physician what happens when there is an issue and he said "We will process through it" which means they will guide you through whatever you/we need to do. The only thing that could jeapodise a grant is if there is is signs of advance TB, or you have Hepatitis C or D and can you believe Leprosy!

I am on the wave length of thinking "Thank god they found this" because without the x-ray it would never have been detected so at least we can progress forward. Whatever you have you can have it treated and get to Aus all fresh and brand new.

We will get there so keep looking forward to wearing those sunnies!

• Like 4

On 14/03/2019 at 16:36, jimbob007 said:

Submitted  AOS may 2018,  Got the call from Centerlink 11 Nov 2018,

Paid 36 Nov 2018, Got the Acceptance letter 19 Dec 2018 but with the Xmas and new year got it 08. 01.2019,

Request to pay 2nd Vac 12.03.2019

143 VISA GRANTED 13 03 2019 

Good luck 

Thanks.

Six months is a long time. At this rate it will be September before I get my visa.

On 14/03/2019 at 20:48, Wishfull said:

Congratulations and very best wishes for your new life in Australia.

I notice that you paid your 2nd Vac on 12 Mar and had your visa granted the next day. How did you pay your 2nd Vac?

through  IMMI logged in the followed the instructions then made the Payment, yes visa granted the next day 

• Like 1

Hello all

My first post on this excellent forum. 

Me and my wife would like to join our son and his family in Australia but would prefer to apply onshore for an aged contributary parent visa. We are the right ages and our son has PR status. 

How can this be done without immigration throwing us out because we’ve gone on a tourist visa with the intention to stay there?

We would have to sell up before we went because if the application for an 864 visa was accepted then we’d be on a bridging visa and couldn’t realistically go back to the U.K. to sell our house. Don’t really want to apply for an offshore one as we would spend years on tourist visas going back and forth. The New Temporary Parent Visa not suitable neither as your sponsor (child) has to have been in Australia for 4 years  He’s been there just short of 2  

Has anyone successfully applied for an onshore contributory 864 visa? I would love to know.

Thanks in anticipation 

A couple of questions please (I am on 173 so no AOS required at this time)

1. Once medical report / Form 80 / Police Certificate has been sent to Dept of Home affairs and you receive the normal auto reply from PVC Team 1 confirming they received your email and/or emailed documents is this it until your get request to pay? 
  2. The initial request for documents I received had a name and position number, is that my case officer?
  3. Will I get an email from Dept of Home Affairs regarding the grading on my medical or is it if you don't hear anything if all is fine?
  4. I was given 70 days to submit all the above (used to be 28 days) which takes it to 16th April does it mean they could only wait until then to start assessing my application?  (this is a difficult one to answer). I am mindful that they may reach their ceiling on granting visas for this financial year.

TIA

Edited by Marilyn

23 minutes ago, Marilyn said:

A couple of questions please (I am on 173 so no AOS required at this time)

1. Once medical report / Form 80 / Police Certificate has been sent to Dept of Home affairs and you receive the normal auto reply from PVC Team 1 confirming they received your email and/or emailed documents is this it until your get request to pay? 
  2. The initial request for documents I received had a name and position number, is that my case officer?
  3. Will I get an email from Dept of Home Affairs regarding the grading on my medical or is it if you don't hear anything if all is fine?
  4. I was given 70 days to submit all the above (used to be 28 days) which takes it to 16th April does it mean they could only wait until then to start assessing my application?  (this is a difficult one to answer). I am mindful that they may reach their ceiling on granting visas for this financial year.

TIA

I was wondering on the form 80 front especially ! 

My family and I seem to be encountering a lot of “don’t knows”. Daughter had a Centrelink which had never dealt with Aos for a PR visa, and our local doctor has never had to deal with Australian Government panel doctors!   🤬🥵. I feel like I’m going mad! 🤪😎😎

• Sad 1

Hi guys we lodge subclass 173 back in 5th August 2015 and received request for further documents on 02/02/2019. We emailed all our requested documents on 19/03/2019. I was just wondering do any one know how long does it take for case officer to assess the case again and request for 2nd vac. Much appreciate if anybody can share their experience 

Hi. I though people might be interest in our AOS saga. Our son submitted the Aos on 1 June 2018. About 20 December he had the phone call when he was told the AOS had been accepted and that he’d be getting the letter to pay the bond, shortly. About the same time he had an email from Centrelink requesting further ID to be provided within 5 days. He called in at the local office, the same day, with the requested document (which he’d submitted previously but they’d obviously lost it). After that....nothing. By the end of February we were getting more than a bit anxious particularly as we were within 2 months of the anniversary of our medicals. Our son is a busy dentist with full appointment books so has little spare time in working hours. He spent several lunchtimes on the phone to Centrelink being passed around automated menus or people who couldn’t help. We checked the Centrelink complaints webpage which says you can email a complaint linked to your My Gov account but again the links took us around in circles. Our son did email a complaint/query but this wasn’t even acknowledged let alone answered.

As a last resort we emailed the local MP’s office.  We had a rely from one of her officers the same day. He needed to speak to our son, Huw, being the person submitting the Aos. That took a couple of days but then a few days later Huw had a phone call from someone in what’s essentially a complaints department who sorted it and importantly gave us her direct number. Apparently the extra ID submitted hadn’t been linked to Huws account so the whole process had been left pending!  Who knows how long we would have been kept in limbo without the intervention of the MPs office!

There was another hiccup when the Huw found his account wouldn’t let him access the bond letter which had been sent by mail but the nice lady in complaints sorted that too & he was able to pick up a paper copy from the local Centrelink office. Unfortunately he can’t get an appointment with the bank for a week but at last things are moving & our new friend will ensure we get the acceptance letter promptly.  

Phew!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2