Guest guest36187

42 minutes ago, superman2016 said:

Can anyone please shed some light on  what happening on 143 processing time? Why all the sudden they stretch the processing from 41 months to 56 months in one month.

Kev

I guess it's for new applicants 2018 lodgers 

45 minutes ago, superman2016 said:

Can anyone please shed some light on  what happening on 143 processing time? Why all the sudden they stretch the processing from 41 months to 56 months in one month.

Kev

Why not! Theyve done it for the last three half Year. Lol . Not sure but lately I think it's been more politics than anything else . Good for the Liberals to appear to keep immigration down . It gets votes

I don’t think it’s that. 2015 applicants were told 18-24 months and they’ve stretched to over 3 years! I think it’s more simple maths. Divide the number waiting by the ceiling figure - that gives you a more realistic number although that does stretch to  6 years at present. Maybe it’s the  2015-2016 waitlist figure divided by the ceiling?

1 hour ago, superman2016 said:

Kev

Am gutted I hope this isn’t for me and hoping it will be the 44mths!  I will def have to come home for the full 6mths at this rate. So angry !!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, superman2016 said:

You can calculate out based on the figures below:

image.png.5bbe403d74b390942ad973b53a968887.png

Kev

Just got to look at the vast increase in applications over the last 3 years to see why they are getting swamped....

My daughter phoned Centrelink to see how her AoS for us was going and was told there is an 18 week delay from lodgement to when it's processed,  and Immigration dept are aware of this ... although immigration dept told us a few weeks ago there was a 12 week delay...... Seems they are making it up as they go.

1 hour ago, Ray and Geri said:

Just got to look at the vast increase in applications over the last 3 years to see why they are getting swamped....

My daughter phoned Centrelink to see how her AoS for us was going and was told there is an 18 week delay from lodgement to when it's processed,  and Immigration dept are aware of this ... although immigration dept told us a few weeks ago there was a 12 week delay...... Seems they are making it up as they go.

So, as we have now to resubmit our AoS application after 1st July it looks like we won't have that approved until the end of November.  That'll mean we will probably have to re-do our police checks and medicals.  More expense - but more time time to save up for it!

• Sad 4

10 hours ago, ant111 said:

They've improved the service with auto emails acknowledging received emails. So more possible to get confirmation of 2nd vac but wouldn't wait for it. Lol

Automatic acknowledgement of receipt of emails is fine - but, in our experience, they aren't followed up by a "proper" reply.  Lack of communication is so frustrating.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, superman2016 said:

What the heck,  can you believe it?

image.thumb.png.260dbfd445d20148478bc9250aad24da.png

Kev

I wonder if this is to try and show a more realistic processing time for newer applicants. It the past they have only shown the current wait times, which was misleading for people just starting out. But I still believe the actual processing times will extend to 48 months by 2019, so maybe this is now the new norm. 

I posted the chart below last July but unfortunately these forecasts are now looking too optimistic.

596b8a6e6cf39_ScreenShot2017-07-16at16_01_54.png.64053ce95286429e2dd588c5da045cbc.png

10 hours ago, superman2016 said:

Kev

It’s beyond frustrating now!  So near and yet so so far away!  I don’t know quite what this timeline will mean in practice and I’m getting no update on processing dates.  I see that 173/864 and 884 are no longer available due to low numbers! And if you have a 114 application you could wait up to 50years!  Really ???. We can only hope something moves on soon and we start our processing..if not for us, then for the sake of our family!

Apparently they are now processing 5 May 2015. 

Given that applications from UK parents are a lot lower than from other countries and that immi appear to be cutting back on numbers granted it would appear that it’s going to take a very long time for UK parents to get the visa. I’m just hoping they bring in the temporary 5 year visa soon. 

• Like 2

On 19/06/2018 at 18:23, Zaki said:

Congratulations 

On 19/06/2018 at 18:23, Zaki said:

Congratulations 

On 19/06/2018 at 16:56, Tidang said:

Hi everyone

My sister tell me that she received 2nd Payment in 12/6/2018 and send bank cheque to them immediately so Anyone have news after this stage

Once Paid we had visa via email a week or so later so get packing !  good luck

On 19/06/2018 at 09:57, Tidang said:

Hi everyone

My sister tell me that she received 2nd Payment in 12/6/2018 and send bank cheque to them immediately so Anyone have news after this stage

She was probably told that visas will be issued after 1st July - like the rest of us who had 2nd VAC payment request on 12/6/18

15 hours ago, Merryweather said:

She was probably told that visas will be issued after 1st July - like the rest of us who had 2nd VAC payment request on 12/6/18

Hi Merrywether 

Yup . Do you book the ticket fly in 2nd July lol ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ryan 2017 said:

Hi I’m new in this group I applied 143 offshore on10/6/2015 I have submitted all supported documents include aos confirmation letter waiting for co for 2nd visa instalment???

Welcome!

When did you get the request to submit your documents and AoS?

• Like 1