Guest pakistan

21 hours ago, Jibran said:

My wife refused after 21 months waiting period. Now inshaa allah last hope AAT.

Oh ho, Sorry to hear that, may I ask why haven't you visited to your family in this period of time. You gave them a lope, they will not leave it because they're already trying to minimize the immigrants.

Anyways Good luck with next step, really feel for you and the pain you and your family has to bear. My prayers are with you 

18 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Oh ho, Sorry to hear that, may I ask why haven't you visited to your family in this period of time. You gave them a lope, they will not leave it because they're already trying to minimize the immigrants.

Anyways Good luck with next step, really feel for you and the pain you and your family has to bear. My prayers are with you 

@Kashif45 the annual permanent  immigration quota for Australia is going to be the same around 190k this year. The applicant and sponsor need to address the issues the department raised reasonabley and logically before the tribunal in order to get the visa. It doesn’t depend on minimizing the immigration. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

@Kashif45 the annual permanent  immigration quota for Australia is going to be the same around 190k this year. The applicant and sponsor need to address the issues the department raised reasonabley and logically before the tribunal in order to get the visa. It doesn’t depend on minimizing the immigration. 

Inshaa allah Allah will make my family together with me. This time gotta go hard with this case.

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

Good luck to you too kashif bro.

4 hours ago, Kashif45 said:

I could not visit because of financial problem. And same reason i presented to department. But obviously that is one of their criteria which has to be fullfilled and one of the higher evidence to show legitimacy of husband n wife relationship.

Jibran dear just get on your case and forget about all that has happened. Try to be accurate and try to give evidences required for the hearing . More is less when it comes to immigration, these people are just doing their job and we respect that . Do whatever you can possibly do to be together . In the end a husband and wife should be living under one roof so make all ends meet this time at the hearing . May everything turns out to be in your favor .

14 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Jibran dear just get on your case and forget about all that has happened. Try to be accurate and try to give evidences required for the hearing . More is less when it comes to immigration, these people are just doing their job and we respect that . Do whatever you can possibly do to be together . In the end a husband and wife should be living under one roof so make all ends meet this time at the hearing . May everything turns out to be in your favor .

Thanks mate.

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Sometimes that is a decision that has to be made. If they do not grant her a visa, what will you do? Divorce her, or go home and live with her? Start thinking about the reality of it just in case. 

Yes mate. I am now taking this very seriously. Thanks

I applied 309 visa for my wife in Bangladesh on 26/6/18

Front loaded all documents

Completed Medical and prints request within 28 days from lodging application.

Contact by CO on 5/11/18 requesting for school certificates.

No contact since then. It is being processed by SL Colombo branch.

Meanwhile the wait is mighty depressing for both of us.

Please advise how long do they take for making a decision. All I get is generic and unhelpful reply when I write to them.

1 hour ago, MrsHzp said:

8 weeks ☹️

Same here. Submitted additional docs 6weeks ago. No news Yet. 

Why does it take so long. I wonder how many applications they receive and process on a daily basis. It's been a while since most people here heard news of their grant. 

4 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Why does it take so long. I wonder how many applications they receive and process on a daily basis. It's been a while since most people here heard news of their grant. 

No idea just hopeful that it might speed up a little in few weeks time . I don’t know for how long I can take this torturous wait I am hoping to see my husband in few months either I go or he comes 

8 hours ago, Srf04 said:

Submitted additional docs 7 weeks ago. No news yet. Except (2) manual acknowledgements. 

Since January 2019, it is very quite. I think only one visa grant news (on this post).

Good luck to all.

Lilly. 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

I dont know whats holding up my husbands visa we applied in june 2017 and it passed 19month we have 4 kids and i dont understand why they make it difficult for us to live together i just dont get it at all i cant wait any longer

Did you applied via agent?