Guest pakistan

21 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

DOL 28th July 2017. But medical was done in March 2018. Im worried about medical coz im expecting and if they ask me to re-do medical I won’t be able to get xray done. 

Same goes to my wife. I m worried too if they ask my wife to redo medical. My wife application dol is 24th May 2017. 

23 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

DOL 28th July 2017. But medical was done in March 2018. Im worried about medical coz im expecting and if they ask me to re-do medical I won’t be able to get xray done. 

In that case they won’t ask for x-ray I guess. 

7 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Hi,

please tell me if anyone here or anyone you know was requested to do medical again on its expiry after 1 year?  

Inform the department via email explain your situation with recent medical history. If the criteria for a grant is a valid 12 months medical including x ray then it could possibly delay your decision. 

1 hour ago, Komalami said:

Hi all 

my husband just left the country as per requested by immigration on 17 Jan to finilised his 309 visa . Any one has any experience how long it will take get the visa after leaving the country. Plz share . 

I am also waiting for the department to inform me to leave the country for the decision. Your husband should have emailed his case officer to enquire about the time during before he went offshore. And also i was wondering what visa he will enter the country again? BVB or 309? 

1 hour ago, Komalami said:

Hi all 

my husband just left the country as per requested by immigration on 17 Jan to finilised his 309 visa . Any one has any experience how long it will take get the visa after leaving the country. Plz share . 

Probably within 1-3 days. If you have already informed CO about the date you're going to leave.  

Edited by Hawar19Jan

2 hours ago, Jillani said:

I am also waiting for the department to inform me to leave the country for the decision. Your husband should have emailed his case officer to enquire about the time during before he went offshore. And also i was wondering what visa he will enter the country again? BVB or 309? 

Hi Jillani ,

he will definitely come back on 309 visa 

• Like 1

Hi All, Im new here but finding the forum really useful in seeing other peoples experiences.  Im a British citizen and my girlfriend is Australian.  We've been together since late 2013, with evidence of us living together through us being jointly named on leases, and having a joint bank account, bills, car lease etc since 2015, before this we were living in a shared house so didn't have joint accounts etc to provide this evidence, however we have provided lots of pictures and communication between us.  

I paid for my application for 309 from the UK on 13th January 19, and uploaded everything other than police checks and medical as was told by immigration not to do this until my case officer gets in contact so that they don't expire.  However, I see a lot of people have opted to upload police and medial checks as a front loaded application.  My question is, should I go ahead and get the checks done now and upload the evidence, or wait until a case officers contacts me because I didn't upload the info at the time I lodged my application?  

Me and my partners and still currently living together, but she is heading back to Oz in Sept of this year as she needs to be there then to start a new job.  I am hoping that my visa will be granted by December so I can be out there for Christmas!

27 minutes ago, TWright105 said:

Hi All, Im new here but finding the forum really useful in seeing other peoples experiences.  Im a British citizen and my girlfriend is Australian.  We've been together since late 2013, with evidence of us living together through us being jointly named on leases, and having a joint bank account, bills, car lease etc since 2015, before this we were living in a shared house so didn't have joint accounts etc to provide this evidence, however we have provided lots of pictures and communication between us.  

I paid for my application for 309 from the UK on 13th January 19, and uploaded everything other than police checks and medical as was told by immigration not to do this until my case officer gets in contact so that they don't expire.  However, I see a lot of people have opted to upload police and medial checks as a front loaded application.  My question is, should I go ahead and get the checks done now and upload the evidence, or wait until a case officers contacts me because I didn't upload the info at the time I lodged my application?  

Me and my partners and still currently living together, but she is heading back to Oz in Sept of this year as she needs to be there then to start a new job.  I am hoping that my visa will be granted by December so I can be out there for Christmas!

For England and canda processing times are very low usually 4-7 months. 

You better do medical and get police checks in month of April and upload them. For immigration purpose medical and police clearance certificate  (pcc) are valid for one year.  That's only reason it is advised not to get these done early as some people may have to redo medical and police checks. 

You should easily celebrate this Christmas in Australia on 309. 

My best Wishes are with you.  🙂

There is separate foroum for London office. 

Timeline on 309/100 via applied for in London https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/202155-timeline-on-309100-via-applied-for-in-london/#.XFsSRSvJCYU.whatsapp

On 04/02/2019 at 17:48, Dr.samra said:

Don't worry about telling to immigration. Wait and when they ask for medical then you can explain them. But usually medical centers doing medical tests are aware of these things and know how to report that to immigration.   Relax and hopefully you get grant soon . However there is even no harm in writing to embassy to ask in detail.  

Edited by Hawar19Jan

Hi all 

Immi requested my husband to leave Australia so they can finilised his visa but when I told informed immi on Tuesday they get back to me and told me why he didnot I form us about the intended departure plans as per requested by immi and he needs to get a permission first before he leaves aus . Now I am very scared 

The onus is on the applicant that they should not depart until they receive a confirmation from the department and should use appropriate subject heading as requested above to identify the email as urgent." 

8 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hi all 

Immi requested my husband to leave Australia so they can finilised his visa but when I told informed immi on Tuesday they get back to me and told me why he didnot I form us about the intended departure plans as per requested by immi and he needs to get a permission first before he leaves aus . Now I am very scared 

The onus is on the applicant that they should not depart until they receive a confirmation from the department and should use appropriate subject heading as requested above to identify the email as urgent." 

If your husband was onshore on bridging visa, he should have applied for BVB with travel rights which could take 2 weeks. Anyway’ as now the requirement for 309 is fulfilled (offshore) I hope the department will send him the grant soon. 

Hi everyone, 

Posting for the first time. 

My husband is Pakistani while I am an Australian citizen. 

We applied for the partner Visa on 20 may 2018. 

We were then asked for additional documents on 18 dec 2018. Whilst providing those documents, I found out that I was pregnant (I am the sponsor).

No news since from immigration. I have advised them in the change of circumstances section that I am now expecting and would like my husband's Visa to be granted asap as I have a high risk pregnancy. So we both can travel to Australia for medical facilities and delivery

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Immigration emailed me saying we have other people in the same situation as you so it is not a compelling enough  reason to expedite the process. 

I am rather worried how I will manage everything alone in Australia if my husband's Visa doesn't come in time before delivery. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

28 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

Hi everyone, 

Posting for the first time. 

My husband is Pakistani while I am an Australian citizen. 

We applied for the partner Visa on 20 may 2018. 

We were then asked for additional documents on 18 dec 2018. Whilst providing those documents, I found out that I was pregnant (I am the sponsor).

No news since from immigration. I have advised them in the change of circumstances section that I am now expecting and would like my husband's Visa to be granted asap as I have a high risk pregnancy. So we both can travel to Australia for medical facilities and delivery

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Immigration emailed me saying we have other people in the same situation as you so it is not a compelling enough  reason to expedite the process. 

I am rather worried how I will manage everything alone in Australia if my husband's Visa doesn't come in time before delivery. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

I hope you have provided all the required documents in the checklist including medical/police checks in order to avoid further delay. I am in the same timeline and I am pretty sure we will receive grant soon. Also find out how many more weeks you can travel according to your medical condition. Good Luck 

22 minutes ago, Jillani said:

I hope you have provided all the required documents in the checklist including medical/police checks in order to avoid further delay. I am in the same timeline and I am pretty sure we will receive grant soon. Also find out how many more weeks you can travel according to your medical condition. Good Luck 

Yes we've provided everything they've asked for. Now it's just the waiting game. 

I have to travel in the next two weeks. Not sure if it'll come by then. From what I can see in these posts, its taken most people from Pakistan almost one year before getting the visa

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best though. 

Have you had an interview call yet?

1 hour ago, Srf04 said:

Yes we've provided everything they've asked for. Now it's just the waiting game. 

I have to travel in the next two weeks. Not sure if it'll come by then. From what I can see in these posts, its taken most people from Pakistan almost one year before getting the visa

Its been 4 weeks since i have provided all the outstanding documents, no interview yet 

2 hours ago, Srf04 said:

All the best! I feel for you.