Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Komalami said:

Dol : 29 /06/2017

req doc :6 sep 2017

interview call to wife (sponsor ) :28 nov 2018 .

req doc :28 nov 2018 

another req doc : 12 dec 2018 

email to leave the country :17/1/2109 

So happy to see someone waiting since 2017 is about to get the grant. 

I applied a month after your husband so i hope and praying hard they grant me the visa too and that too before 20th Jan. 

5 hours ago, Komalami said:

Dol : 29 /06/2017

req doc :6 sep 2017

interview call to wife (sponsor ) :28 nov 2018 .

req doc :28 nov 2018 

another req doc : 12 dec 2018 

email to leave the country :17/1/2109 

Wow you have been waiting quite a while, at least you have been together though. Interesting to see the sponsor getting the interview call, most I've seen its the applicant. Was your case complicated at all? ( because of the long wait?

Hi.

DOL: 24 Feb 2018

Got additional docs email on 22 Nov 2018

Submitted all docs by 20 Dec 2018. Except one sponsor's PCC for which we submitted receipt that it is in process

Submitted the remaining sponsor's PCC on 28 Dec 2018

Applicant got acknowledgement from ISB office on 21 Dec 2018

Sponsor got first acknowledgement from ISB office on 31 Dec 2018 

Sponsor got second acknowledgement from ISB office on 07 Jan 2019.

Still waiting............. 

Its almost 11 months now.........

Checking email 100 times a day looking for Golden Email !!

Fingers crossed !! 🤞🤞

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

3 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi.

Submitted all docs by 20 Dec 2018. Except one sponsor's PCC for which we submitted receipt that it is in process

Fingers crossed !! 🤞🤞

Lilly.

I didn’t receive any acknowledgement email after submission . Just assuming not everyone gets that email so it’s great if you get to hear from them so much I am sure it’s just a few more days 

14 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

So happy to see someone waiting since 2017 is about to get the grant. 

I applied a month after your husband so i hope and praying hard they grant me the visa too and that too before 20th Jan. 

Me too dr.samra. I applied wife visa in may 2017. Pray for me too.

Jibran please Yar, jenay b do yar, Ik hi bt roz roz, 

Everyone knows, you applied for your wife's visa since June 2017. Mate you need to understand this, You need to tell the truth about your life to the immigration department, so whatever the reason you think you have to hide the info. from them, that's totally up to you. You did, what you thought best for you, now immigration department is doing what they think is best for them.

You just need to sit tight and relax yourself, as you said you have a faith. Share the news here, once you have any otherwise just keep quite and watch the show or help someone for their questions.

No offense

Thanks

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi.

Fingers crossed !! 🤞🤞

Lilly.

Once you stopped checking the emails, you will get your visa 😀

3 minutes ago, Kashif45 said:

Jibran please Yar, jenay b do yar, Ik hi bt roz roz, 

Everyone knows, you applied for your wife's visa since June 2017. Mate you need to understand this, You need to tell the truth about your life to the immigration department, so whatever the reason you think you have to hide the info. from them, that's totally up to you. You did, what you thought best for you, now immigration department is doing what they think is best for them.

You just need to sit tight and relax yourself, as you said you have a faith. Share the news here, once you have any otherwise just keep quite and watch the show or help someone for their questions.

No offense

Thanks

Acha janab. Jaise ap kho. 

5 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi.

Fingers crossed !! 🤞🤞

Lilly.

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer🤞

12 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

I didn’t receive any acknowledgement email after submission . Just assuming not everyone gets that email so it’s great if you get to hear from them so much I am sure it’s just a few more days 

Thanks for your wishes. Yes, any movement from immi office is like an oxygen, a beacon of hope. It was an awesome feeling when getting manual acknowledgement from people who are working on your case. 🙂 

Good luck to you !! 🤞🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MnMA said:

What i have seen is 24 hours to 3 days. If not receive in 3 days then remind them through e-mail

The case officer should have mentioned it in the email, According to my research on this thread they make a decision and put the decision in the system before they emailed you. Once you scan your passport in the airport, you become offshore and you should get decision email in 48 hours but still i am not sure. On the safe side get a return ticket of 4-5 days. I reckon Leave Monday, reurn Friday. 

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

Any grand from May or June 2018? 

Hi Sadia 

Not yet , both May and June applicants are posting on the forum as soon as any correspondence is made but AHC will be informing . Meanwhile just make sure you keep your application up to date ,that’s highly recommended.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Hi Sadia 

Not yet , both May and June applicants are posting on the forum as soon as any correspondence is made but AHC will be informing . Meanwhile just make sure you keep your application up to date ,that’s highly recommended.

Hi Friend

Okay Thank You... it’s more than 7 months now, I have no idea when we expect to be granded... 

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

Hi Friend

Okay Thank You... it’s more than 7 months now, I have no idea when we expect to be granded... 

Sadia dear none of us here can predict but yes all we can do is help eachother out to speed up our applications and also help the case officers so it gets easier for them aswell . It’s never a fix period as to when they provide grants but as far as I have seen they themselves have tried following up cases and once found clear they instantly provide grants . We need to patiently wait for our turns , and pray to be reunited with our spouses . Don’t worry , just follow up your case and also help others in the process 🙂

Hi Members,

I got my PR in 2015 and visited Australia one time afterwards (first entry). Now I've applied for my family (Wife with 3 kids) visa in March 06, 2018 from Dubai. Biometric and medical also done on March 18, 2018. There's no news till now, no email or anything. 

I just want to ask, is it mandatory to be staying in Australia in order to apply spouse visa ? Or what else could be the reason for delay  as I can see many members of same timeline are getting visas  already.

Thank you and all the best to those who are waiting.

14 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Sadia dear none of us here can predict but yes all we can do is help eachother out to speed up our applications and also help the case officers so it gets easier for them aswell . It’s never a fix period as to when they provide grants but as far as I have seen they themselves have tried following up cases and once found clear they instantly provide grants . We need to patiently wait for our turns , and pray to be reunited with our spouses . Don’t worry , just follow up your case and also help others in the process 🙂

Yes dear you are very right... very best of luck, hopefully it won’t be so long that we all get our Visas soon Insha Allah 

• Like 1