Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Jillani said:

Salam! Can you guys please advise how to get call history? I am using vodafone prepaid service. And also what is the best way to provide whatsapp chat history? Screenshots? 

Salam Jillani
Please contact vodafone they might be able to generate call records for you. I was using postpaid so getting a bill every month but not sure about the prepaid service.
for Whatsapp what i am doing is taking screenshots of each group of calls made on a particular day(click the "i" button next to any call-that shows the number of calls made and duration of each call). Taking them all 1st of every month for previous month and merge them all to one pdf and reduce the size of the file to bring it down under 5 MB and upload the file every month.

I hope it would help.

25 minutes ago, Usmann said:

Salam Jillani
Please contact vodafone they might be able to generate call records for you. I was using postpaid so getting a bill every month but not sure about the prepaid service.
for Whatsapp what i am doing is taking screenshots of each group of calls made on a particular day(click the "i" button next to any call-that shows the number of calls made and duration of each call). Taking them all 1st of every month for previous month and merge them all to one pdf and reduce the size of the file to bring it down under 5 MB and upload the file every month.

I hope it would help.

Thanks brother! Very helpful. Sent request form to vodafone

4 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

☹️ I didn’t hear anything ever since dec 6th 2018 correspondence ( the generic email ).  Can only hope next week brings some good news 

I got generic on nov 22 2018 and dint hear anyhthing since then. And yes inshaAllah 

Just now, KhiApr said:

I got generic on nov 22 2018 and dint hear anyhthing since then. And yes inshaAllah 

Yes InshaAllah soon we will get the grants 

Our first anniversary is in 10 days and I feel so sad 😞 just hope next week is a good week for us . I havnt updated my application ever since submitting the documents requested and I don’t think I can anymore ,since the icon by the end of the page isn’t allowing me to even confirm ( as I hv already once hit that during the submission process) . So now the wait is on ....

Just now, MrsHzp said:

Our first anniversary is in 10 days and I feel so sad 😞 just hope next week is a good week for us . I havnt updated my application ever since submitting the documents requested and I don’t think I can anymore ,since the icon by the end of the page isn’t allowing me to even confirm ( as I hv already once hit that during the submission process) . So now the wait is on ....

I sent outstanding docs on 9th january after generic email and i have got reply on the same day requesting further docs. Coming Monday is the deadline and i am pretty sure i will get reply on Monday after uploading the requested docs. According to my experience if you provide all the required docs in the checklist, you will get decision quickly. 

12 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

If you don’t provide the required docs, don’t hope for coming weeks to be better. If there is an issue in uploading outstanding docs into immi account, contact the consulate/ seek technical help and provide the outstanding documents so that you get the decision. 

11 minutes ago, Maham Arif said:

How much time normally they take after submitting the medical to grant the visa ? 

Kindly reply 

If you provide all the outstanding/updated documents/medical within 28 days deadline after receiving generic email. You should expect decision any time soon. 

1 hour ago, Jillani said:

If you provide all the outstanding/updated documents/medical within 28 days deadline after receiving generic email. You should expect decision any time soon. 

Thanks for your reply

Can they reject ur visa on the basis of medical ? Or they ask u to go for re medical?

4 minutes ago, Maham Arif said:

Thanks for your reply

Can they reject ur visa on the basis of medical ? Or they ask u to go for re medical?

In some situations you might need to have some more tests which can delay the decision on your application. I know a case where the applicant had a Tuberculosis history which delayed his application but not refused. This link might be helpful. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

11 minutes ago, Jillani said:

In some situations you might need to have some more tests which can delay the decision on your application. I know a case where the applicant had a Tuberculosis history which delayed his application but not refused. This link might be helpful. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health

Thanks 

so they have asked  em to go for further tests through email or what ? N after how much time of initial medical? 

3 hours ago, Jillani said:

@KhiApr did you provide all the outstanding docs in the checklist in 28 days deadline after the generic email. If yes’ you should have got the decision by now. 

Yes I provided all the outstanding docs on 26th nov. I don’t know what’s taking them so long 

8 minutes ago, KhiApr said:

Yes I provided all the outstanding docs on 26th nov. I don’t know what’s taking them so long 

It won’t take much longer then. Few weeks sooner or later, Family immigration quota is specific numbers/ countries for specific times. 

On 09/01/2019 at 02:12, Sadia said:

What is the best answer if they ask us in call interview about future plan, 

What are your future plans? 

Mostly people say we will have kids but it can’t be a very nice answer... 

The “best answer” is an honest answer. 

It’s immaterial what other people’s future plans are. Surely you would have talked even loosely about future plans once your visa is granted??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jillani said:

If you don’t provide the required docs, don’t hope for coming weeks to be better. If there is an issue in uploading outstanding docs into immi account, contact the consulate/ seek technical help and provide the outstanding documents so that you get the decision. 

Yes I have uploaded all the outstanding documents as per my knowledge since there were a lot of documentation mentioned in that email that I already uploaded at the time of lodgement so I am guessing it’s just the usual duration of immigration process since a lot of the applicants from April are still waiting for their grants and I am an applicant of June so all I can pray is for a good news 

i received generic on dec 6th provided everything within 14 days and still wondering if I can upload and keep updating my application that’s why I posted here on the forum 🤔

Edited by MrsHzp
  • Like 1