Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Save from rent by moving cheap place and save to visit your wife and kid. 

My personal opinion may not be welcomed however its more better for your family that you visit your wife and kids than keeping  ready  house for them to arrive. 

Saving is not only life.

Yes this idea could proof advantageous to me. I m pretty hopefull that it shouldn't take any more time as it has already taken 20 months. Looking forward that new year bring some good news too. Thanks for your concern mate.

27 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Yes this idea could proof advantageous to me. I m pretty hopefull that it shouldn't take any more time as it has already taken 20 months. Looking forward that new year bring some good news too. Thanks for your concern mate.

I guess you passed 11 months already this way. Because 9 months were actually expected. 

Visiting your family is better for your application. 

One reason can be for rejection that you didn't tried /attempted to meet your partner for such a long time. ( please don't take me wrong , a partner from india shared story like this online  )

Start preparing to meet your family even if your wife will be granted visa. You still deserve break after that long work.

34 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I guess you passed 11 months already this way. Because 9 months were actually expected. 

Visiting your family is better for your application. 

One reason can be for rejection that you didn't tried /attempted to meet your partner for such a long time. ( please don't take me wrong , a partner from india shared story like this online  )

Start preparing to meet your family even if your wife will be granted visa. You still deserve break after that long work.

Mate it is going to be pretty much 20 months now. I told them already about the nature of my job where i can't get leave when i want. It is a busiest place where getting one's leave does not easily approve. I keep record of the maintenance of my family expenses which i have had been sent them quite a few times. I believe not every one can get good opportunity to visit thier families who are victim of long waiting time. Allah has said twice in surah nashra "After every hardship there is an ease" where Allah ask to prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to work with patience in every hardship. And i have a firm belief in this. There will be inshaa allah good reward for our such patient. Inshaa allah

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

6 hours ago, Jibran said:

Mate it is going to be pretty much 20 months now. I told them already about the nature of my job where i can't get leave when i want. It is a busiest place where getting one's leave does not easily approve. I keep record of the maintenance of my family expenses which i have had been sent them quite a few times. I believe not every one can get good opportunity to visit thier families who are victim of long waiting time. Allah has said twice in surah nashra "After every hardship there is an ease" where Allah ask to prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to work with patience in every hardship. And i have a firm belief in this. There will be inshaa allah good reward for our such patient. Inshaa allah

If your full-time or part-time you are entitled to paid leave every year? And if your hired on a casual basis you can have leave when you want, because your casual? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jibran said:

Allah and Muhammed are not in charge of granting visas. That is down to the Immigration department and no god or prophet can change the rules no matter how hard one prays.

People are right you know, you should attempt to go visit your family, even if only for a week. Its been reported by others - and I know personally - that if there is little or no physical meeting between spouses for months on end then there is greater scrutiny of the application. Australia expects couples to live together and see each other whenever possible; rightly or wrongly spending so long away from each other raises questions. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Allah and Muhammed are not in charge of granting visas. That is down to the Immigration department and no god or prophet can change the rules no matter how hard one prays.

People are right you know, you should attempt to go visit your family, even if only for a week. Its been reported by others - and I know personally - that if there is little or no physical meeting between spouses for months on end then there is greater scrutiny of the application. Australia expects couples to live together and see each other whenever possible; rightly or wrongly spending so long away from each other raises questions. 

It is easy to say i should see my family. And if i had any slim chance in this regard, I would've instantly availed it.Who's gonna pay rent durning my absences? I hope immigration should understand the circumstances i have, which are preventing me from visiting my family. 

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

2 minutes ago, Jibran said:

It is easy to say i should see my family. And if i had any slim chance in this regard, I would've instantly availed it.Who's gonna pay rent durning my absences? I hope immigration should understand the circumstances i have, which are preventing me from visiting my family. 

And If only Allah wills the thing will go better. We are muslim and this is reality. Without God will nothing can happen.

4 hours ago, Jibran said:

Trust me, Immigration will not accept your reason as a valid reason for not seeing your wife in over a year. I just want you to look at this realistically. They may ask you to explain, so be ready with facts and figures. My husband and I had jobs in countries 12000 miles apart while he was applying for his visa, and they queried why we did not see each other at least every 3 or 4 months, before asking why he did not give up his job so he could travel to oz on holiday and see me more often. One of the reasons for refusal was not seeing each other more often.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jibran said:

You could pack in your job and go and live with your wife while she waits for a visa - that would at least show a genuine relationship and would be far more concrete evidence to Immigration than praying to whichever deity you happen to believe in. You have your visa so you can come and go. That might be the cheapest option too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Quoll said:

You could pack in your job and go and live with your wife while she waits for a visa - that would at least show a genuine relationship and would be far more concrete evidence to Immigration than praying to whichever deity you happen to believe in. You have your visa so you can come and go. That might be the cheapest option too.

I appreciate every one's ideas and opinion here. But i have to go according to my circumstances. Sometimes circumstances don't favour you. Therefore, in that situation you just have to change direction and go against the wind. Every one has got their different opinions. And i believe in the one who has bestowed me such belief as a gift. I don't take my belief on grant. Thank you

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

Jibran 

I honestly believe you being in a tough situation but your wife must be dealing with a lot on the other end . We often miss the point that her sacrifices are all so she could be living happily with her man and with a child is even tougher . Bro money doesn’t fulfill everything . 

I wont say you hvnt put efforts in visiting her try to think over our suggestions. I had to get my PCC made and the ppl on this forum were my guide . Allahumdulillah I submitted all the documents in due time and accurately . So please as soon as you find a gap do visit , it will be not for just the visa it will be for your wife and child and it will mean a lot to her I am sure maybe more than the grant . 

May allah help you guys 

1 minute ago, MrsHzp said:

Jibran 

I honestly believe you being in a tough situation but your wife must be dealing with a lot on the other end . We often miss the point that her sacrifices are all so she could be living happily with her man and with a child is even tougher . Bro money doesn’t fulfill everything . 

I wont say you hvnt put efforts in visiting her try to think over our suggestions. I had to get my PCC made and the ppl on this forum were my guide . Allahumdulillah I submitted all the documents in due time and accurately . So please as soon as you find a gap do visit , it will be not for just the visa it will be for your wife and child and it will mean a lot to her I am sure maybe more than the grant . 

May allah help you guys 

Brother i just newly became permanent on my job. And paid holidays like annual leave will be due next year in December 2019. How could i afford to visit them and leaving behind the place where i m currently living in. Sydney is too expensive to live. Mate i am sure it is not so easy to take such steps in the light of such situation i m into now at this stage. I admire your good advise anyways.

2 hours ago, Jibran said:

Brother i just newly became permanent on my job. And paid holidays like annual leave will be due next year in December 2019. How could i afford to visit them and leaving behind the place where i m currently living in. Sydney is too expensive to live. Mate i am sure it is not so easy to take such steps in the light of such situation i m into now at this stage. I admire your good advise anyways.

I totally get you now I can understand and I am so positive that you’d hear a good news very very soon Insha Allah . 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Thanks for reassurance. I am positive too hearing a good news soon. Inshaa allah next year at earliest.

All prayers for your wife and child . Please keep us in your prayers too . And do let me know when you receive the letter I’ll be more than happy for you guys 

19 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

All prayers for your wife and child . Please keep us in your prayers too . And do let me know when you receive the letter I’ll be more than happy for you guys 

Thanks mate. I make prays for everybody here especially for those whose visa are yet to be granted and are patiently coping up with longer time too. As soon as i hear from immi, i update here. Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Jibran said:

Under Australian law your leave starts to accumulate from the time you are employed (full or part time) So in 3 months you will have 5 days leave, 6 months 10 days leave and so on, It accrues daily. I'm unsure where your partner is applying from but if you cant set aside a few grand every 6 months for a trip over I'm not sure that would be looked upon favorably by immi as you will have a requirement to support them when they are here and that will cost much more. I understand its a tough process but the more you see your partner and child the better it will be for your prospects in proving an ongoing relationship. getting there to see them or getting them here for a visit should be right at the top of your priority list

12 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Hard to see how so many atheists and other non-believers get visas then!!

Allah provides oxygen,  food shelter and everything even if you are believer / non- believer. 

We can kept trying but results are not in our hands.  Allah has created the universe systematically and Allah can but doesn't normally provide breaking rules of nature.  But thats totally different discussion. 

6 hours ago, Jibran said:

We offered you our opinion,  you have your own mindset.

Your life , your decisions,  your future.  

We are offering you our opinions and solutions to given problems best of our knowledge and well wishers. 

Consult lawyer for professional advise. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Jibran 

May allah help you guys 

I agree with MrsHzp. What your wife must be going through is beyond explaining im sure because every wife stuck here is going through it especially those who are waiting since 17 months and more. 

I have been lucky in this aspect that despite the grant hasn’t been granted since 17 months but my husband has visited me thrice this year. Honestly I really don’t care about moving to Australia, for me important is to be with my husband. My husband is not earning a lot of money in Australia since he moved there in January 2018 but yet he visited me thrice with whatever he could spare. 

23rd December was our 2nd wedding anniversary and I considered myself extremely lucky that he joined me here again and these moments are what i’ll remember for all my life. Jibran over time you will earn and save a lot of money im sure but you are missing out on the beautiful moments your kid is experiencing while growing up as 1 year of age is the most adorable age. 

I could only advise you, what you decide is totally upto you. 

19 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Insha Allah beginning of next year will bring some good news to all of us...hopefully we will get visas.. my DOL 20.06.2018... will be 7 months soon and I hope I will grand before 10th month Insha Allah... 

It's an immigration forum so perhaps it might be better to keep whichever deity you fancy it off the discussion, just keep to the pragmatics and personal responsibility. 

5 hours ago, kmajeed said:

Hello members, 

just want to know that

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars information  is necessary to submit?

TIA,

Hello !!!

We hvnt submitted it 

And I think I asked this question when I was submitting my application and people suggested to upload only form 80 , 47sp and 40sp 

• Like 1