Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

9 Neutral

1 Follower

About Pakaus

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi everyone, We applied for 309/100 on 19/09/2018 and had an interview on 02/09/2019 and CO requested medical and Australian PCC for applicant. Yesterday 16/09/2019 we received the golden email that we have been granted 309 and 100. Thank you everyone for you help.
  2. They call you from 0518355500. Save it in your phone. A search shows the number u talking abt is prob an old number for state bank of pakistan. Easiest way to find out us call back tomorrow morning. Also be careful of scammers
  3. Thats awsome congrats, can you share date of generic email and if interviewed share some interview questions. Have a happy life
  4. Still nothing, what about you, we havent even received a generic email yet.
  5. Use the link below, create an account with NADRA and apply for the Family registration certificate(FRC) online, pay online using you debit or credit card. They will email you the original copy by Monday or tuesday if you apply today. https://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/
  6. Yes only for the applicant. And if they need it for the sponsor too the case officer will ask for it
  7. So obviously you gota get your biometrics done straight away. Then get your PCC and medical done after that. It is helpful i guess to speed things up but at the same time they might expire before you visa is granted. Remember before you get your medical done you have to get this polio certificate from PIMS Islamabad if u in Islamabad otherwise they wont do your medical.
  8. You pretty much have to do biometrics straight away its mandatory to identify you. Then PCC and medical is totally up to you when you want to get it done. I personally think it doesnt make a difference. Expiry of either you PCC or medical(whichever is longest) will determine your last date of entry if the visa is granted
  9. You can contact your case officer your self or ask your agent to do it and ask for extension. They will give you extension