Guest pakistan

7 hours ago, Jillani said:

Can i apply family sponsered visitor visa (subclass 600) for my wife’s parents online on my immi account or do i need to create immi account for both of them? 

I created immi account on my father’s name and applied simple visitor visa 600 (not family sponsored one) for both my parents and attached my husband’s documents (PR grant letter, house rent papers, utility bills, driving lisence etc). They were granted 1 year multiple entry visit visa. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

I created immi account on my father’s name and applied simple visitor visa 600 (not family sponsored one) for both my parents and attached my husband’s documents (PR grant letter, house rent papers, utility bills, driving lisence etc). They were granted 1 year multiple entry visit visa. 

thank you for the info

Hi everybody upon asking about too much delay, i received auto generate email from immigration saying that application is undergoing checks and it is in process from bleedy march 2017. Could any one knows at what stage of application some one gets this auto generate email. I am wondering that if case offer herself could reply my email instead of this aito generate email.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 14:10, MrsHzp said:

From where in karachi can I get the CNIC translated?

Will a notary public stamp paper and attestation enough ?? Please attach a sample for reference  (hide the contents on it)

thanku

I got translated because my CNIC is in urdu only . But i guess if smart card already have translation on card then you don't need it to be translated.  

Its not big thing to worry but as you're already thinking about it. Get it done in mean time for peace of mind. 

I got translated from kechehry , for Rs. 100 (i guess ).

They translated and printed on plain paper and got it stamped and signed by a oath comisioner and notary public. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan
  • Thanks 1

HI All,

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post but I was not able to find a more suitable one.
If one exists could someone please pint me towards it?

Basically I was after a similar thread such as this one for 820/801 timelines and to speak with members who had applied for this visa.

My Partner and I Applied for the 820/801 Back in early April, 3rd April 2018 to be precise.
We 'front loaded' all our documents, photos etc and paid for the visa. In the mean time we also got engaged and subsequently married (Dec 2018). We have obviously updated our application with latest details. 

Or concern is that we are yet to hear anything from them, I wanted to speak with other members to know estimate timelines for the 820/801 stream and also their experiences. Additionally I wanted to know what is this 'generic email' everyone i talking about. Further, could someone tell me more about this 'interview call'.

Additionally, we are living and working in Australia and my partner is presently on a work visa which will expire in March. Post this her company has refused to continue to employ her even though the bridging visa grants her full working rights.

We consulted a friend who is a lawyer and assisted with our application - so our application is vetted.

We were hoping if anyone could offer words of advise/ wisdom or encouragement.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, AGrover said:

HI All,

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post but I was not able to find a more suitable one.

Basically I was after a similar thread such as this one for 820/801 timelines and to speak with members who had applied for this visa.

My Partner and I Applied for the 820/801 Back in early April, 3rd April 2018 to be precise.
We 'front loaded' all our documents, photos etc and paid for the visa. In the mean time we also got engaged and subsequently married (Dec 2018). We have obviously updated our application with latest details. 

Or concern is that we are yet to hear anything from them, I wanted to speak with other members to know estimate timelines for the 820/801 stream and also their experiences. Additionally I wanted to know what is this 'generic email' everyone i talking about. Further, could someone tell me more about this 'interview call'.

Additionally, we are living and working in Australia and my partner is presently on a work visa which will expire in March. Post this her company has refused to continue to employ her even though the bridging visa grants her full working rights.

We consulted a friend who is a lawyer and assisted with our application - so our application is vetted.

Thanks

Generic email is more Australian embassy thing in Islamabad.  They sent many but not all a checklist of documents to be uploaded for Pakistani applicants from Pakistan. Even interview call is embassy in islamabad thing. Very rare in many other countries but in interview they only ask basic question from application and documents provided to verify if you have knowledge about your given application.  

As you're seriously worry about job so it must be professional job, right?. I pray you get your visa soon . There are  chances about your visa before March but usually on shore applications are meant to take longer as you're already living and working in Australia.  

Explain your situation to immigration department for priority processing on basis of financial hardship if you lose job. And how your family will suffer without professional  job. It is only matter of explaining your employer and if employer have solid reason to terminate employment then using evidence and letter from employer apply for priority processing in immigration. 

Also contact  your union of your profession. And seek legal advise against unfair termination of your employment. 

If nothing make sense , apply for extention of work visa. 

Hi everybody upon asking about too much delay, i received auto generate email from immigration saying that application is undergoing checks and it is in process from bleedy march 2017. Could any one knows at what stage of application some one gets this auto generate email. I am wondering that if case offer herself could reply my email instead of this aito generate email.

35 minutes ago, AGrover said:

HI All,

Thanks

using a lawyer is irrelevant to the timeline, even using a registered agent will not get a quicker grant.

Which country is the applicant from?

9 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Generic email is more Australian embassy thing in Islamabad.  They sent many but not all a checklist of documents to be uploaded for Pakistani applicants from Pakistan. Even interview call is embassy in islamabad thing. Very rare in many other countries but in interview they only ask basic question from application and documents provided to verify if you have knowledge about your given application.  

As you're seriously worry about job so it must be professional job, right?. I pray you get your visa soon . There are  chances about your visa before March but usually on shore applications are meant to take longer as you're already living and working in Australia.  

Explain your situation to immigration department for priority processing on basis of financial hardship if you lose job. And how your family will suffer without professional  job. It is only matter of explaining your employer and if employer have solid reason to terminate employment then using evidence and letter from employer apply for priority processing in immigration. 

Also contact  your union of your profession. And seek legal advise against unfair termination of your employment. 

If nothing make sense , apply for extention of work visa. 

Thanks for your kind words mate.

regarding - Explain your situation to immigration department for priority processing on basis of financial hardship. 

But how does one get in touch with them? I have looked online and none of the enquiry forms seems apt for me. They say not to telephone them if application is within standard processing times 😕

27 minutes ago, Komalami said:

Hi everyone my husband just got email form immigration to leave the country so they grant the visa . 

Congratulations to you and your husband!

Can you please tell me on which visa your husband is on in Australia at the moment? And did he apply for his 309 visa offshore? 

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Bro... accept it that your application is not in a normal pool.

Your application gave misleading info in the start. So after immigration dept. get to know the story then it is their right to put application in security checks. Those checks can sometimes takes a couple of years. You won’t get to know the progress of your application because unfortunately DHA haven’t introduced a system yet where they can tell you the application stage or provide you application notes

Sounds right 🙂

I am too worried about not getting in security checks of shore,  i don't mind they do security checks after granting 309 before 100. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Bro... accept it that your application is not in a normal pool.

Your application gave misleading info in the start. So after immigration dept. get to know the story then it is their right to put application in security checks. Those checks can sometimes takes a couple of years. You won’t get to know the progress of your application because unfortunately DHA haven’t introduced a system yet where they can tell you the application stage or provide you application notes

Okay then. I did not give misleading with my own pleasure. I had a solid ground for not disclosing something which i did not find it necessary to reveal to immigration. Mate it is even more disappointing to get a reply from you. Carry on carry on. I don't care.

34 minutes ago, Komalami said:

Hi everyone my husband just got email form immigration to leave the country so they grant the visa . 

Congratulations 🙂

that means you are getting your 309 granted . Let your case officer know when will you departure Australia better send them Air tickets as soon as you book flights. 

34 minutes ago, Komalami said:

Hi Congratulations, can you please share when he submitted all the outstanding documents after the generic email, i have the same case, applied offshore for 309, now onshore waiting for their call to go offshore

Just now, Jibran said:

Okay then. I did not give misleading with my own pleasure. I had a solid ground for not disclosing something which i did not find it necessary to reveal to immigration. Mate it is even more disappointing to get a reply from you. Carry on carry on. I don't care.

You may have reasons not to disclose your previous marriage.  I understand that.  Actually you can only understand your situation best. We can only give our opinions. And thats why you are here to take our opinion,  you may like some , and some you don't.  

MNMA said is true too from immigration point of view.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, MnMA said:

Dear we know you don’t care. But same attitude is from DHA or any of their case officer. You might have your aolid grounds but Immi want true answers only. Anyways as you wish... but your post almost every day saying that you are waiting since june 2017 gives a negative feeling to everyone here that applications are too delayed without any reason. 

My wife or me are in a genuine relationship. I have a child too. Me or my wife did not do any high crime or murder. Mate i ll keep posting about my wife application delay. I have a faith & belief, at the end of day they ll have to take some decision. If people here take negative feelings about my wife application getting delay, i can't help that. Very strange.

1 hour ago, Jillani said:

Hi Congratulations, can you please share when he submitted all the outstanding documents after the generic email, i have the same case, applied offshore for 309, now onshore waiting for their call to go offshore

Which visa are you holding to stay onshore? 

7 hours ago, Komalami said:

So happy for you ! I remember you mentioned your husband’s Police check right? I am so thrilled to see he’s about to get the grant soon

9 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I got translated because my CNIC is in urdu only . But i guess if smart card already have translation on card then you don't need it to be translated.  

Its not big thing to worry but as you're already thinking about it. Get it done in mean time for peace of mind. 

I got translated from kechehry , for Rs. 100 (i guess ).

They translated and printed on plain paper and got it stamped and signed by a oath comisioner and notary public. 

Yes 

Followed the suggestions . Thankyou so much 😊 

You all have been so kind & helpful always 

8 hours ago, Jillani said:

Hi jilani, 

they asked me to resubmit the doc twice in 1 month the last one they have requested on 12 dec 2018 and we submitted the doc on 24 dec 2018.