Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Madi said:

Smart CNIC is all good to go. It is smart. It has eng urdu both. U dont need to do anything with that. My partner submitted his smart nic as it is. 

Hey madi replied to u on DM , Thankyou so much I hope the positive news arrives soon . Still waiting post docs submission, many here hv received calls or emails for more docs so keeping everything ready to submit once again if requested:) 

about 1 hour ago · #1449

Hi all I’m new here does anyone know how long does Delhi office take to finalise 309 application I applied on 3rd May 2018 Documents requested on 20th June Submitted on 3rd of July Now application status is further assessment Is there anyone recently got grant from May 2018 or in earlier months 
thank you 

Due to Australia’s day the Department of Home Affairs wasn’t operating today so it was a long weekend probably from tomorrow onwards it will be speeding up once more and we’d get to hear the positive news from members 

So far few 2017 and feb+April 2018 applicants are receiving updates on their applications . I am in June 2018 and trying to maintain the element of patience in this regards 🙂

Edited by MrsHzp

4 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Due to Australia’s day the Department of Home Affairs wasn’t operating today so it was a long weekend probably from tomorrow onwards it will be speeding up once more and we’d get to hear the positive news from members 

So far few 2017 and feb+April 2018 applicants are receiving updates on their applications . I am in June 2018 and trying to maintain the element of patience in this regards 🙂

How long usually the department take after you provide them all the requested outstanding docs including health/character/relationships? 

7 hours ago, Jillani said:

How long usually the department take after you provide them all the requested outstanding docs including health/character/relationships? 

Hi Jillani

In my observation so far anywhere from 15days to 3 months , depending on providing all the outstandings. You may still expect the department to contact for more if they want more proof thats totally upto the case officer assigned for the particular case. 

Its been 1 months and 2 weeks Since i last updated my application 🙂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
I had my interview last Thursday. When can I expect the grant? 
My timeline is:

DOL: 23rd Feb'18

Additional docs request: 22nd Nov'18

Additional docs submitted : 14th Dec'18

DOI: 24th Jan '19

Hey can u please tell us about interview questions they have asked ? 

Edited by Maham Arif

23 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
I had my interview last Thursday. When can I expect the grant? 
My timeline is:

DOL: 23rd Feb'18

Additional docs request: 22nd Nov'18

Additional docs submitted : 14th Dec'18

DOI: 24th Jan '19

Hi.

I think you've provided all documents and interview done as well. I think by now you should have received visa grant email. Not sure what actually delays visa grant after so many info/docs submitted and even interview done. I wish you all the best. 

-------

My DOL 24 Feb 2018

Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018

Additional docs submitted 20 Dec 2018.

No interview yet.

-----------

Lilly

On 29/01/2019 at 11:18, Lilly23 said:

Hi.

I think you've provided all documents and interview done as well. I think by now you should have received visa grant email. Not sure what actually delays visa grant after so many info/docs submitted and even interview done. I wish you all the best. 

-------

My DOL 24 Feb 2018

Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018

Additional docs submitted 20 Dec 2018.

No interview yet.

-----------

Lilly

You might also get the interview call soon.  Best of luck to you also.

8 hours ago, MnMA said:

Just need a suggestion,

Informing DHA regarding PR of another country(as Couple) will be considered Positive or Negative?  Because it can be turned in Both ways but gives more proof that relationship is genuine... Confused 

i Personally Think it will be Positive. Anyway you need to show connection with Australia and plan to move to Australia.  

However both applicant and sponsors probably already given PR information in your application forms.  Am i right?