Guest pakistan

On 15/02/2019 at 20:03, Dr.samra said:

Withdrawing agent after 19 months of waiting might further delay my case which is the last thing i would want. My husband will visit me in April so in case visa grant hasn’t arrived by then, i’ll apply for sponsored family visit visa. My husband is insisting to apply for sponsored visit visa now so that by the time he comes in April, processing time of 2 months has already passed. 

Good. Quite reasonable.

I pray you'll get 309 without the need of visit visa. Good luck 🤞🤞

On 16/02/2019 at 20:03, ubaid88 said:

I heard from someone AHC Islamabad even tracks the location of using the cellphone. They applied for a spouse visa, AHC Islamabad knew when she stayed at her parents and when she stayed at in-laws. How is that possible? How they can do this without consent?

Yup that’s what I have heard 

The couple was called for an interview to isloo ( AHC ) and told that they could track her location via her WhatsApp record - something to do with the IP address 

well looks like they are being quite rigid around 

On 17/02/2019 at 01:03, ubaid88 said:

I heard from someone AHC Islamabad even tracks the location of using the cellphone. They applied for a spouse visa, AHC Islamabad knew when she stayed at her parents and when she stayed at in-laws. How is that possible? How they can do this without consent?

Doesn't sound correct.  They may have taken consent but practically  vey hard and comolicated to get information from another country. Too hard to be worthy for Australia. 

For what's app its technically impossible because of end to end encryption.  Unless facebook owner of what's app decides to decrypt.  

What's app is known to whole world for secure communication. That's why   Few Australian MP were proposing to ban what's app or ask what's app to provide them a way out. 

4 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Doesn't sound correct.  They may have taken consent but practically  vey hard and comolicated to get information from another country. Too hard to be worthy for Australia. 

For what's app its technically impossible because of end to end encryption.  Unless facebook owner of what's app decides to decrypt.  

What's app is known to whole world for secure communication. That's why   Few Australian MP were proposing to ban what's app or ask what's app to provide them a way out

Well the question is lets say they are doing it somehow. Are AHC Islamabad authorised to do that?  

1 minute ago, ubaid88 said:

Well the question is lets say they are doing it somehow. Are AHC Islamabad authorised to do that?  

Check last page signed of application. You have given them concent to get information about you from third parties.  Which include third governments and their telecommunications and their database if that country is willing to provide information to immigration as they will act as Authorized agent to get information from third parties.  

On 16/02/2019 at 10:53, true.living said:

Hi 

Was a silent follower of this forum, want to share my timeline with all of you . 

DOL: 16 march 2018 front loaded application through an Agent  

Applied for family sponsored stream tourist visa : End of August 

Tourist visa approved: In October (within 30 days) 

I was in Australia when our Co first contacted and asked for additional docs which we provided with in a day . She asked for my return ticket . 

Departed from Australia : 14 Feb 2019 4 pm 

Got a grant letter : 14 Feb 2019  6pm 

Hi True Living, do you mind me asking about the return ticket request? Do you mean the evidence that you have booked a trip to leave and return to Australia now that the visa will be coming, or do you mean the evidence of return you had already booked given that you were on a tourist visa. Thanks

Hi.

I'm bit confused about processing times. Please share your views, if possible.

So, I just called Immigration General Enquiries for my wife's partner visa status and they said they can't provide status and after taking DOL from me, the staff said, 90% of applications are processed in 19 months and 75% of applications in 14 months. Ref: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309

May be I'm wrong, but it looks like there are 3 different processing times that are mentioned:

The first is on above page. Second is on immi account it says: 13 - 18 months and third on global processing time page it says for 100 visa 75% are processed in 19 months and 90% are processed in 33 months.  However, I'm not able to find processing time for 309 on global processing times page.

The staff however mentioned that official and the most updated processing time is on visa information page https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309 . Which means 14 - 19 months.

Thanks.

Lilly.

6 hours ago, TenPoundPom said:

Hi True Living, do you mind me asking about the return ticket request? Do you mean the evidence that you have booked a trip to leave and return to Australia now that the visa will be coming, or do you mean the evidence of return you had already booked given that you were on a tourist visa. Thanks

Actually she was asking about my evidence of return or specific date when i will departs from Australia,  when i provided them my return ticket she emailed my agent that "we will make a note about applicant departure date"  

Imp Note : A couple provided immi SS of their WhatsApp chat (in which they weren't behaving good with each other) during interview CO raised concerns about their relationship just because of that WhatsApp chat and their is possibility that they may reject their case . So pls make sure that you provide immi those screenshots in which both of you are talking about something good .  

2 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi.

I'm bit confused about processing times. Please share your views, if possible.

So, I just called Immigration General Enquiries for my wife's partner visa status and they said they can't provide status and after taking DOL from me, the staff said, 90% of applications are processed in 19 months and 75% of applications in 14 months. Ref: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309

May be I'm wrong, but it looks like there are 3 different processing times that are mentioned:

The first is on above page. Second is on immi account it says: 13 - 18 months and third on global processing time page it says for 100 visa 75% are processed in 19 months and 90% are processed in 33 months.  However, I'm not able to find processing time for 309 on global processing times page.

The staff however mentioned that official and the most updated processing time is on visa information page https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309 . Which means 14 - 19 months.

Thanks.

Lilly.

It’s showing 14-19 months updated on 11th February on the website. They keep extending the timeline. ☹️

309 applied a month ago

600 sponsored visit visa rejected , saying my wife wont return back

a bit odd , but shud i now apply a tourist visa and ask them to grant a visa and to gurantee tht she wud return or u can reject her spouse visa application?

Edited by saleemk

37 minutes ago, saleemk said:

309 applied a month ago

a bit odd , but shud i now apply a tourist visa and ask them to grant a visa and to gurantee tht she wud return or u can reject her spouse visa application?

Better to wait for ur partner visa 309  before they reject u again... 

3 hours ago, saleemk said:

309 applied a month ago

People usually suggest not to apply for visit visa when spousal is filed so best is to let the process of spousal go smoothly and instead u can visit your wife after sometime

9 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

People usually suggest not to apply for visit visa when spousal is filed so best is to let the process of spousal go smoothly and instead u can visit your wife after sometime

will do

actually its my 2nd marriage , first broke just after nikah and I had to withdraw that first spouse's visa , so wanted my second spouse to live with me right from the starting 😕

1 minute ago, saleemk said:

will do

actually its my 2nd marriage , first broke just after nikah and I had to withdraw that first spouse's visa , so wanted my second spouse to live with me right from the starting 😕

Don’t worry 

The wait is making each of us anxious but we need to also keep our focus on the long term aspects once the spousal visa gets accepted. Look at the bigger permanent picture dont stress yourself and your marriage over these short term goals . Make your case strong by visiting somewhere in the meantime have quality time with ur spouse and just put all your positive energy on making this marriage work despite the odd distance. 

Hope my post helps you out 

I really don’t understand what’s taking them so long. I got generic on nov 22, 2018. Uploaded docs within a week after that. Then on 16 Jan I got a call to upload another doc and everything else has been done from their end. We uploaded that after 3-4 days. This wait is frustrating. My dol is April 23,2018 

53 minutes ago, KhiApr said:

I really don’t understand what’s taking them so long. I got generic on nov 22, 2018. Uploaded docs within a week after that. Then on 16 Jan I got a call to upload another doc and everything else has been done from their end. We uploaded that after 3-4 days. This wait is frustrating. My dol is April 23,2018 

I'm so confused. If immigration is personally contacting people who applied in April for docs then how come those who applied in Feb are still waiting to hear the decision? 

Don't they process applications according to when they receive it? 

34 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

I'm so confused. If immigration is personally contacting people who applied in April for docs then how come those who applied in Feb are still waiting to hear the decision? 

Don't they process applications according to when they receive it? 

Many people from this group who applied in March and April already got their grants in nov dec and January. I really don’t understand how it all works. And I know this waiting thing is frustrating. But we just have to stay patient.

Time line for my wife is :

DL : 12th June, 2018

Medicals : 26th July

Email to Upload further docs : 17th December

Documents Uploaded : 6th January ...

Did not heard any thing from them after that. If any one else is going through same phase please post you experience and if possible timeline as well...

1 hour ago, sHaHiD JaVed said:

Time line for my wife is :

DL : 12th June, 2018

Medicals : 26th July

Email to Upload further docs : 17th December

Documents Uploaded : 6th January ...

Did not heard any thing from them after that. If any one else is going through same phase please post you experience and if possible timeline as well...

Exactly same timelines.  No further update 

• Sad 1