Guest pakistan

12 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Just a general question.. Does MARA registered agent means they have more visibility on application? or they get access of more information in your application?

Personally i highly doubt this because i have seen people going through agents have bit delayed output (between 2-10 months as a standard for normal PR process)

I know people who applied via unregistered MARA agents are being dodged and got unsuccessful results. Therefore, I prefer if anyone is using agent then better go with registered MARA agent, at-least you know you're investing in right way. 

I think everyone has same visibility and access to information. Agents who are experienced might present your application in better and proper way. The only bottleneck I see going via agent is that you're completely dependent on agent, specifically when it comes to follow-up, as agent has lodged many applications and he might be bit reluctant to write to CO quite often.

I've same opinion, I hardly remember any case via agent who got quick response/visa. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

3 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

I know people who applied via unregistered MARA agents are being dodged and got unsuccessful results. Therefore, I prefer if anyone is using agent then better go with registered MARA agent, at-least you know you're investing in right way. 

I think everyone has same visibility and access to information. Agents who are experienced might present your application in better and proper way. The only bottleneck I see going via agent is that you're completely dependent on agent, specifically when it comes to follow-up, as agent has lodged many applications and he might be bit reluctant to write to CO quite often.

I've same opinion, I hardly remember any case via agent who got quick response/visa. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

You’re right, you get totally dependent on your agent for follow-up and who knows if he even sends the monthly pocket money transfer bank statement and chat/call records to embassy which i send him. He seemed reluctant to email embassy regarding status update of my application and was like i sent it 2 months ago so no point writing to them again. I met Zarnab’s director to ask his employees to take regular follow ups. He said i’ll make sure they email embassy twice monthly. But he didn’t convey them anything. I literally have to send so many msgs to them to write status update email to embassy. They did cooperate in the month of January (i hope so) but in February they again told me that I should no longer send anything to embassy not even bank transfer or chat/call record through them and just wait for embassy’s response. 

My husband directly emailed the embassy last year, the reply said that youre not authorised to directly contact us so contact through your agent. 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

She kept saying it been in process over and over again she contact them every 3 month 

Every 3 months ?? IMHO, its too much delay for follow-up. You've four kids, of course several years of relationship. Solid genuine relationship evidence. I think you should consider withdrawing your agent and instead follow-up embassy directly.

Good luck.  

Lilly.

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

You’re right, you get totally dependent on your agent for follow-up and who knows if he even sends the monthly pocket money transfer bank statement and chat/call records to embassy which i send him. He seemed reluctant to email embassy regarding status update of my application and was like i sent it 2 months ago so no point writing to them again. I met Zarnab’s director to ask his employees to take regular follow ups. He said i’ll make sure they email embassy twice monthly. But he didn’t convey them anything. I literally have to send so many msgs to them to write status update email to embassy. They did cooperate in the month of January (i hope so) but in February they again told me that I should no longer send anything to embassy not even bank transfer or chat/call record through them and just wait for embassy’s response. 

My husband directly emailed the embassy last year, the reply said that youre not authorised to directly contact us so contact through your agent. 

So with agent, I'm assuming you don't even have the credentials to login immiAccount? If you have, then you can see directly if logs are updated or not? BTW, if CO has asked for additional docs, then I see no point of uploading more logs until asked again. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

5 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

I am depressed 3 months since providing further docs

IMHO, you should be prepared to wait more as your DOL is June 2018. Here you will find people waiting from Dec 17, Jan-Feb 18. Therefore, I think its better to plan a visit to your wife (if she is overseas) and spend some lovely time during this painful wait. This will also give positive message to CO. 

Good luck.

Lilly

6 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

So with agent, I'm assuming you don't even have the credentials to login immiAccount? If you have, then you can see directly if logs are updated or not? BTW, if CO has asked for additional docs, then I see no point of uploading more logs until asked again. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

No I don’t have access to IMMI account as it’s Zarnab’s own immi account which they use for clients. Last CO contacted me was in April 2018 for interview call, after which they emailed the agent for renewed updated PCCs and my highest degree detailed curriculum along with CV in May 2018. 

25 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

No I don’t have access to IMMI account as it’s Zarnab’s own immi account which they use for clients. Last CO contacted me was in April 2018 for interview call, after which they emailed the agent for renewed updated PCCs and my highest degree detailed curriculum along with CV in May 2018. 

Ok. I think at this stage, you've below options:

1) Carry on with what you're doing, i.e: follow up with Zarnab on your case. Wait and continue as it is until you get grant.

2) Withdraw agent and follow-up directly by yourself with CO. In this case, I think you can better present your situation to CO. 

Apart from above, please keep taking logs of chat, finance, pictures, husband visits etc. This might come handy if CO ask again.

Note: Please note I'm not any agent or very experienced in immigration cases. I myself has lodged Partner visa sponsor application for my wife and still waiting for grant. Above is just my input, please do what you think better. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

309 offshore visa from London

Applied 1/6/2018 

Police checks, medicals all done last year

RFI 15/11/2018, uploaded straight away basically.

😪

Nothing since.

Trying to plan anything at all is a nightmare as we all know. 

Have a good weekend to one and all.

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Ok. I think at this stage, you've below options:

1) Carry on with what you're doing, i.e: follow up with Zarnab on your case. Wait and continue as it is until you get grant.

2) Withdraw agent and follow-up directly by yourself with CO. In this case, I think you can better present your situation to CO. 

Apart from above, please keep taking logs of chat, finance, pictures, husband visits etc. This might come handy if CO ask again.

Note: Please note I'm not any agent or very experienced in immigration cases. I myself has lodged Partner visa sponsor application for my wife and still waiting for grant. Above is just my input, please do what you think better. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

Withdrawing agent after 19 months of waiting might further delay my case which is the last thing i would want. My husband will visit me in April so in case visa grant hasn’t arrived by then, i’ll apply for sponsored family visit visa. My husband is insisting to apply for sponsored visit visa now so that by the time he comes in April, processing time of 2 months has already passed. 

Hi 

Was a silent follower of this forum, want to share my timeline with all of you . 

DOL: 16 march 2018 front loaded application through an Agent  

Applied for family sponsored stream tourist visa : End of August 

Tourist visa approved: In October (within 30 days) 

I was in Australia when our Co first contacted and asked for additional docs which we provided with in a day . She asked for my return ticket . 

Departed from Australia : 14 Feb 2019 4 pm 

Got a grant letter : 14 Feb 2019  6pm 

2 hours ago, true.living said:

Hi 

Was a silent follower of this forum, want to share my timeline with all of you . 

I was in Australia when our Co first contacted and asked for additional docs which we provided with in a day . She asked for my return ticket . 

Congratulations. Very good news. Thanks for sharing.

Hope we get more grants following week.

Wish you a happy Aussie life 🙂

Lilly

Edited by Lilly23
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, true.living said:

Hi 

Finally 2nd good news of 2019 on this forum. Wish every one the best Inshallah 

Ok so June applicants be ready we probably will receive emails for specific documentation if the assigned CO requires or we might get the iv call 

please post updates here it will be great help for all of us here 

Edited by MrsHzp

3 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Ok so June applicants be ready we probably will receive emails for specific documentation if the assigned CO requires or we might get the iv call 

please post updates here it will be great help for all of us here 

Sure will do

27 minutes ago, MnMA said:

There are many things they do without our consent. but getting locations, personally its bit hard for me to digest. Telecommunication companies don't share this information just to anyone. Intelligence agencies are exceptions. While i was working with Telecom company we used to share these kind of information only to intelligence agencies as per their request. That too for current info no historic. 

Yeah that's what I thought. They are treating as a matter of Criminal Investigation. I wonder if they can raise a complaint to the ombudsman.