SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Congrats sophielouise on the visa. So happy for you that it has finally come through, I suppose better late than never.

When are you planning on flying?

Thanks, I'll fly to Perth in about 2 or 3 weeks. Need to arrange good bye visits with everyone now before I leave.

Does anyone know why London embassy changed there grant times to 10-14 months and the Australian immigration website which was updated 27/02/2015 still has low risk at 5 months ? Very annoying and frustrating being so far out with there times. Good to see there onto June grants now, hopefully they don't slow down to much

Does anyone know why London embassy changed there grant times to 10-14 months and the Australian immigration website which was updated 27/02/2015 still has low risk at 5 months ? Very annoying and frustrating being so far out with there times. Good to see there onto June grants now, hopefully they don't slow down to much

Ive no idea mate, but after their huge increases in visa prices youd expect them to employ more staff and honour what they advertise on the government site.

Ive no idea mate, but after their huge increases in visa prices youd expect them to employ more staff and honour what they advertise on the government site.

It would be not so bad if there were a month or so out from what they advertise on the site but it looks like a minimum of 5 months and by then it could be a bit more. I'm already in Australia living with my partner and I'm on a holiday visa, the quicker I get my visa then I can work and pay tax but unless I get an extension on my holiday visa in May it looks like I'm going back to cold wet scotland until the PMV gets granted.

I swore that I wouldn't get into counting down the days/hours to the probable grant of my visa but, having lived through the excitement of the May applicants' grants, I have been well and truly sucked into it!

So I have done some stalking on this thread for the last few weeks and I have identified the following june applicants. Have I missed anyone?

sarah187 03/03(?) AW

Rikkeskill 06/06 JM

drew1975 08/06 WP

LucySt 08/06 KC

JonnoM 11/06 KP

LouiseCT 16/06 WP

MrsW27 24/06 CO unknown

Let the excitement commence :jiggy:

Just imagine if this forum didn't exist, we would be totally in the dark, not having a clue whether grants were happening or how much longer we were likely to have to wait.......

I have been lurking on the forum and following all the grants without updating my details.

My 309/100 application was lodged on 5th June and my case officer is also JM. I applied after booking our wedding but before it took place, so only additional information was to send the wedding certificate after we married in July.

Given recent grants and a part-time CO it would be good to get my grant today or Wednesday, but to avoid disappointment expecting that it might slip till next week.

I have things lined up to go once the visa is granted, agents for renting flat, shippers, friend buying car etc, so hoping I can clear flat just before Easter and fly out on Easter Sunday. While it won't change the tax I have to pay I am hoping that there may be a form filling advantage in leaving UK in one UK tax year and arriving in Australia and starting to get rental income the next!

I was fortunate to spend most of January in Sydney helping my wife reclaim her house after it has been rented out for the last few years, so first stage of setting up home already done and it is not going to be a total leap in the dark. As I took early retirement a few years ago I am not faced with having to find work. Not sure if I could have managed what many of you are doing in making a complete leap into the unknown to build a whole new life in Australia. Good luck to you all.

YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!

a week short of 9 months.... 309, swiftly followed by the 100.....the relief is astounding!

Now countdown till we leave, given ourselves 6 months from now, time to organise haulage, consent to let and our little cat Archie Boy!

All the best to everyone on here, have faith, it will happen....and it feels amazing!

YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!

a week short of 9 months.... 309, swiftly followed by the 100.....the relief is astounding!

Now countdown till we leave, given ourselves 6 months from now, time to organise haulage, consent to let and our little cat Archie Boy!

All the best to everyone on here, have faith, it will happen....and it feels amazing!

Congratulations! Think this is going to be a good week for all those waiting on grants!

Great news that you got the 100 - how long have you been in your relationship out of interest?

Time for you to get busy!

Will be 9 years in May...but until you have actually been granted you always have some doubt....I suppose its to protect yourself in-case of worst case scenario. This forum has been a God send, once you get your head around the fact that the visas are pretty much granted in sequence, it becomes much more bearable.... good luck to you and thank you for your kind wishes.

Will be 9 years in May...but until you have actually been granted you always have some doubt....I suppose its to protect yourself in-case of worst case scenario. This forum has been a God send, once you get your head around the fact that the visas are pretty much granted in sequence, it becomes much more bearable.... good luck to you and thank you for your kind wishes.

Super excited now, if the sequence follows suit that means I could have my visa in August! Totally agree, the forum is great (only have a slight obsession with it)!!!!

God luck with the rest of your Aussie dream. [emoji2]

YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!

congratulations mate. Bit upset I dont have mine now seeing as I'm 2 days in front of you! Hoping I get the 100 too been married to my Sheila for 4 years now.

All best eat best in oz buddy

congratulations mate. Bit upset I dont have mine now seeing as I'm 2 days in front of you! Hoping I get the 100 too been married to my Sheila for 4 years now.

All best eat best in oz buddy

Any day now mate for you I am sure - all the waiting is forgotten in a flash.....quick note, you will get an email saying 309 first, don't panic, next email comes just behind with the 100.

I have a couple of questions for you guys, I know my co name but have no contact details for her. Is this something they now do to stop them getting harassed all the time? Iv had no feedback at all from her and im worried. My other question is when did they change the visa processing times from 8-9 months to 10-14 months??

Your first question - no idea - when I applied, I was given my CO's email address on the acknowledgement / request for medicals etc letter.

Second question - I think it was September 2014 and I'm trying to find a thread or post to back this up!

EDIT: seems like it was 1 August 2014 when the processing time increased. Details for all visas here: http://www.uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/immi_processing_times.html

Edited by vickyplum

I have a couple of questions for you guys, I know my co name but have no contact details for her. Is this something they now do to stop them getting harassed all the time? Iv had no feedback at all from her and im worried. My other question is when did they change the visa processing times from 8-9 months to 10-14 months??

Apart from the initial hello/confirmation of my application email from my CO I haven't had any further contact either. In that email I was given the time frame of at least 10-14 months and told to email any enquiries to the Europe Service Centre. No other contact details given for my CO.

Try not to overly worry, I had no contact with my CO, apart from initial email...if they need anything further from you, they will let you know - no contact, no prompts and mine came through as they had advised just before the 9 month stage....keep an eye on peoples timeline on here - it will give you the best idea re current processing times. Good luck

Apart from the initial hello/confirmation of my application email from my CO I haven't had any further contact either. In that email I was given the time frame of at least 10-14 months and told to email any enquiries to the Europe Service Centre. No other contact details given for my CO.

See this is exactly the same as me. No direct email. They won't give me It either when I called them . Is there initials LG by any chance?

I think they've stopped giving their own emails out. I found by replying to my initial email (with all the info docs attached) and keeping the subject line with your name, etc it should get through to them. I've emailed mine a couple of times and he's fairly prompt.

See this is exactly the same as me. No direct email. They won't give me It either when I called them . Is there initials LG by any chance?

Hi JarvisG,

My CO is WP. If you click on the link provided in the introduction email it just takes you to a generic form, which I guess eventually finds its way to your CO. Think it's to stop us bombarding them with emails! I think I remember reading on this thread somewhere that some people had worked out how to cobble together an email address and got a reply, but I don't think it is recommended contacting them via this unofficial route now.

I did wonder at first if I would be asked for any extra info, but since it's almost four months now since I've applied, and I've heard nothing, I've accepted that they only contact you when they need too!

Any day now mate for you I am sure - all the waiting is forgotten in a flash.....quick note, you will get an email saying 309 first, don't panic, next email comes just behind with the 100.

I'm sure it won't be long, it will be like the flight to oz soon forgotten about once you've arrived. Where you heading?