SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Oh wow that's great news, congratulations. Hope life in oz will treat u well & thanks for info. This time next year I hope to be saying the same thing, can't come soon enough :)

Im sure it will, Thank-you and good luck. :)

Congratulations!! Hopefully not long for us now then :)

Hopefully not, I (ML) was the one who couldn't check the emails each day, i left it up to BC. haha. Just don't loose faith. Its a long road, but it makes it ever more sweeter when you get it. :)

It was granted today Jen :) The list of places for the medical is on the Immi website, just search for 'Immigration Panel Physicians', select UK, then select your region. When my time arrived I simply called the one nearest to me to make an appointment, and they link into your Immi account to so it's really quite straightforward :) Cost was £290.

That's great news to see London granting again!! We applied 29th August so hopefully not long!!

Thanks all.

I have emailed via the website to see what the deal is with assigning a caseworker (11 weeks and not hearing anything seems a bit excessive based on all your accounts) so will keep you informed.

Partner Visa Applied for online 28 Feb 2015

CO not assigned

Thanks all.

I have emailed via the website to see what the deal is with assigning a caseworker (11 weeks and not hearing anything seems a bit excessive based on all your accounts) so will keep you informed.

Partner Visa Applied for online 28 Feb 2015

CO not assigned

If your CO doesnt need anything, theywon't get in touch. As they won't need your pcc ormeds for a while yet that may be why you've heard nothing.

If your CO doesnt need anything, theywon't get in touch. As they won't need your pcc ormeds for a while yet that may be why you've heard nothing.

Agreed, I don't think you have anything to worry about wowzer. As long as your online status is "Application in Progress " and your documents status is "Received ", it's all good.

VISA GRANTED!!!!! Wahoo!!!! Straight to a subclass 100 :) That's 8 days short of 10 months - we applied on 28th july and were quoted 10-14 months.

Cant wait to get there now, we fly on August 26th and are heading for country vic. Exciting times!

Excellent news!!!!

VISA GRANTED!!!!! Wahoo!!!! Straight to a subclass 100 :) That's 8 days short of 10 months - we applied on 28th july and were quoted 10-14 months.

Cant wait to get there now, we fly on August 26th and are heading for country vic. Exciting times!

Great news. And good that you got it at the lower end of the estimate.

What is your visa based on, defacto or marriage? We have been married for Two years and living together in total for 4, and we have a son, so we are hoping to go straight to 100 too.

Thank you everyone!

We've been married for 6 years and have two kids. You should go straight to 100 as well then right? It was important because I'm hoping to study and we may depend on the Austudy benefit if my other half cant find work initially while I'm studying - and I would not have been entitled to that on the temporary 309 visa. So good news for us.

Great news. And good that you got it at the lower end of the estimate.

What is your visa based on, defacto or marriage? We have been married for Two years and living together in total for 4, and we have a son, so we are hoping to go straight to 100 too.

Congrats! We got the subclass 100 too (back in February) and fly out 24th August...we'll also be going to country Victoria [emoji2] xx

Hi

I​m posting on here to share my details of mine & my partners application so far

I have been with my australian girlfriend now since 2011. We own a house together, a car, and have lived together for the past three and a half years.

We applied for a partner visa subclass 309/100 on 18/02/2015. I then looked at the requirements and saw the medical and criminal record checks needed doing so

ordered my police check and completed my medical check within 2 weeks of applying.

My case officer vf was assigned to me on the 10/03/2015.

In the documents i received it asked for more information as per our relationship which we did.

It also advised not to get my criminal or medical assessments done until august 2015 which i already had as I jumped the gun a little before I received any info.

Our own mistake we know.

Since then my immi status has changed to assessment in progress which has to be a good thing.

We were also advised when given a co that the wait times for the London office is 10-14 months which I hope will be closer to 10 as would love to be in Australia

in the new year.

visa applied for: 18/02/2015

co assigned: 10/03/2015

Edited by Yorkshire123

So, I peed into a pot, striped off in front of a stranger, got prodded in intimate areas and for the first time saw an X-ray of my insides. Then handed over my credit card for the experience! Medical completed, one step nearer hopefully....

So, I peed into a pot, striped off in front of a stranger, got prodded in intimate areas and for the first time saw an X-ray of my insides. Then handed over my credit card for the experience! Medical completed, one step nearer hopefully....

oh my!! Yours seemed a lot more intense than mine didn't have half of that!! Lol

oh my!! Yours seemed a lot more intense than mine didn't have half of that!! Lol

Was and wasn't what I was expecting.... No little hammer to test my reflexes, an eye test that involved reading two letters off a chart with each eye and no gown to cover my dignity whilst being examined! Ladies please note, if you are over 40, a breast examination is also carried out (Not forgetting to mention being prodded in the groin).

Sounds pretty much like mine, except I didn't get to see my x-rays!

Was and wasn't what I was expecting.... No little hammer to test my reflexes, an eye test that involved reading two letters off a chart with each eye and no gown to cover my dignity whilst being examined! Ladies please note, if you are over 40, a breast examination is also carried out (Not forgetting to mention being prodded in the groin).

There are basic rules of human dignity - such as if they don't offer a gown you can request one.

They are supposed to check refexes,and to give you a decent eye test.

A few years back the list of approved examiners was seriously pruned, partly due to the fact that some of the examiners were not sticking to the guidelines. Some of those removed had serious allegations made against them (detailed on forums at the time).

I would suggest that if people have issues - such as no gown offered - then report this to DIBP. Breaking basic rules if human dignity is the start of a slippery slope.

Edited by Nemesis

There are basic rules of human dignity - such as if they don't offer a gown you can request one.

They are supposed to check refexes,and to give you a decent eye test.

A few years back the list of approved examiners was seriously pruned, partly due to the fact that some of the examiners were not sticking to the guidelines. Some of those removed had serious allegations made against them (detailed on forums at the time).

I would suggest that if people have issues - such as no gown offered - then report this to DIBP. Breaking basic rules if human dignity is the start of a slippery slope.

I was surprised at the eye test, as I have annual eye tests due to wearing contact lenses. At my medical, they didn't check peripheral vision or near vision, just if I could read at a distance.

The lack of gown was explained by the doctor saying the X-ray technician must have run out of gowns. (Not really excusable so early on in the day). Thankfully, it wasn't really an issue for me, but maybe other patients may feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in that situation. However, they did ask if I would like a chaperone, so some level of professionalism was maintained. The doctor was friendly and chatty, but it did feel like I was on a quick cash conveyor belt.

Sounds pretty much like mine, except I didn't get to see my x-rays!

Was fascinating viewing! Wouldn't mind getting a copy of my x-rays!

Did you have to wait long for your med results to be uploaded Alansuspect? I'm sure we booked our meds at the same place.

I was surprised at the eye test, as I have annual eye tests due to wearing contact lenses. At my medical, they didn't check peripheral vision or near vision, just if I could read at a distance.

The lack of gown was explained by the doctor saying the X-ray technician must have run out of gowns. (Not really excusable so early on in the day). Thankfully, it wasn't really an issue for me, but maybe other patients may feel uncomfortable and vulnerable in that situation. However, they did ask if I would like a chaperone, so some level of professionalism was maintained. The doctor was friendly and chatty, but it did feel like I was on a quick cash conveyor belt.

What clinic did you go to Pookie?