SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

So, I peed into a pot, striped off in front of a stranger, got prodded in intimate areas and for the first time saw an X-ray of my insides. Then handed over my credit card for the experience! Medical completed, one step nearer hopefully....

Haha, now I know what I have to look forward to ? ? do they tell you there and then that everythings ok, email you and let or you just don't hear???

I have a few questions, if anyone can help that would b great.... I'm just getting ready to apply for a PMV, I will have a child on my application and thought I would have to go to court to get a leave to remove after having a very difficult time with my ex over the last 18mths but to my surprise in the last week my ex has agreed to sign the documents I need. We have an appointment booked at the solicitors, however he does like to play games so I'll believe it when I see it. I think I have the paperwork I need him to sign but always good to have that confirmed by someone that's already been through it... So I have form 1229 and a statutory Declaration ready for his signature. Told him to bring his birth certificate, passport and driving license, the thing is i think his passport has run out and an old driving license that doesn't have photo ID so would his driving license number and birth certificate be enough, would the forms be invalid if no photo ID.... I know that may sound strange, someone with no photo ID but that's what he's like always dodging things.... The last thing I want is for that to stand in my way after he said he would sign.....

Also do children have to have a medical? I'm assuming they do... Thanks to anyone that can help with this info

Haha, now I know what I have to look forward to   do they tell you there and then that everythings ok, email you and let or you just don't hear???

Hi Jen, they indicated I had nothing to worry about, saying they couldn't see i'd have a problem but naturally need to wait for the results of bloods and x-Rays. They told me to wait 4 working days, then I guess I just check my IMMI account to see if the results have been uploaded.

Good luck with your application.

Was fascinating viewing! Wouldn't mind getting a copy of my x-rays!

Did you have to wait long for your med results to be uploaded Alansuspect? I'm sure we booked our meds at the same place.

I just logged in and couldn't see any mention of my medical so not sure if it takes ages to appear or just doesn't at all :S

Hello everyone, we are putting in our visas next week, I am an Aussie and sponsoring my OH ,my kids will go with descendants of an Aussie so will have Aussie passports, it looks like from all replies that the visas are granted after the 10mth mark, but question for you all, when it is granted how long is the deadline to leave the UK, as we are unsure when to put the house on the market ? Can you do the medical and police before they ask for them and then send them in or do you have to wait for them to say when to go in , any help would be much appreciated

Ahhh Alansuspect! How about the eMedical client, where you enter your HAP ID??

Not there either! Had a look, still just the bit where you print off the letter for the medical. I'm submitting my police check soon so I'll try and confirm if they got my medical too.

Not there either! Had a look, still just the bit where you print off the letter for the medical. I'm submitting my police check soon so I'll try and confirm if they got my medical too.

In my IMMI account, when I click on the Get health details button, I get this message:

Health requirement – examinations in progressA panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once they have submitted this person's case to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter.

At the moment I can log in to my eMedical but the page is temporarily unavailable, I can no longer access or print the letter out. You should have had your results uploaded by now surely?

In my IMMI account, when I click on the Get health details button, I get this message:

Health requirement – examinations in progressA panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once they have submitted this person's case to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter.

At the moment I can log in to my eMedical but the page is temporarily unavailable, I can no longer access or print the letter out. You should have had your results uploaded by now surely?

Very strange, where is the Get Health Details button? It says my application was updated 13th May so it could be there but I can't see it for some reason!

Very strange, where is the Get Health Details button? It says my application w8as updated 13th May so it could be there but I can't see it for some reason!

If your application was updated after your medicals that means the results have been submitted, my immi account doesn't show any Health Detail link anymore either so wouldnt worry too much.

Hello everyone, we are putting in our visas next week, I am an Aussie and sponsoring my OH ,my kids will go with descendants of an Aussie so will have Aussie passports, it looks like from all replies that the visas are granted after the 10mth mark, but question for you all, when it is granted how long is the deadline to leave the UK, as we are unsure when to put the house on the market ? Can you do the medical and police before they ask for them and then send them in or do you have to wait for them to say when to go in , any help would be much appreciated

We applied for my bf's visa in May last year (when it was an 8-9 month waiting period) and did the medical and police checks within a month of submitting the application so you can do them all at the start then just upload all the other documents you think your CO might need then too...if they want anything else they'll let you know (we were asked for more financial records going all the way back to 2012) either when they do their initial contact email to you, or further down the line after that.

In terms of the deadline, it's usually around the time that the medical or police certificate runs out depending on which is dated the latest. I say usually tho because in my bf's case he has until 3rd September to arrive in Australia but his medical was done at the end of May 2014 and his police certificate was done in early June 2014, so it is also down to the CO's own discretion/your specific situation. In terms of putting your house up for sale, I'd say contact an estate agent in your area to see how long houses around you take on average to sell, then you can take it from there. Also see if you can put a clause in the contract that the house isn't available until you have your visa? It's a long shot to do that of course, and indeed some home buyers may be put off by it, but the rate at which UK solicitors and surveyors go at I think you'd be ok to put something like that into the contract lol

Anything else you want to know, just ask...it's what we're all here for; to help and advise each other [emoji2] Also I have a word document template that I did for when me and my bf did our stat decs about our relationship that I can send you if you want? If you do want it then just drop me a pm with your email address and I'll get it sent straight over to you xx

I have just done the multiple choice medical questionnaire and printer my referral letter. One thing I have noticed is that the Visa Type section says BC 100 Spouse (Permanent). Am I reading too much into it or have the department indicated that they are looking at my visa going straight to PR?

Hi cameronsdad

I have just checked my emedical referral letter and it also states bc100 spouse permanent and was wondering the same thing.

Also for anyone seeking a recommendation, Bridgewater hospital in manchester were excellent. They were friendly and got me in to see the doctor within 2 days of booking.

I have just done the multiple choice medical questionnaire and printer my referral letter. One thing I have noticed is that the Visa Type section says BC 100 Spouse (Permanent). Am I reading too much into it or have the department indicated that they are looking at my visa going straight to PR?

Hi cameronsdad, mine said the same but I am definitely only getting the 309!

Hi does anyone know if you got any kind if receipt for your money? My cheque was cashed within 2 days of sending everything manual to London and that was 11th may not heard a sausage yet? If so was it an email or receipt by post? Thanks all

No receipts, you have to wait to hear from a Case Officer (see my timeline below). It took about 4 weeks for me but it may or may not take longer than that. The fact that the cheque has been cashed is proof of receipt and the clock ticks from that date as far as visa grant is concerned. The whole things is a waiting game.