AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

Hi All, its very important the Government has asked for polls for Pauline Hansen's Bill

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GKXLPS6

Guardian news.

The Australian parliament is legislating by SurveyMonkey: asking for a public yes-no vote in an online poll on Pauline Hanson’s proposed legislation to change citizenship law.

In an exceedingly rare move, the Senate legal and constitutional affairs legislation committee has set up a SurveyMonkey online poll, asking people one question: do you support the provisions of the Australian citizenship legislation amendment (strengthening the commitments for Australian citizenship and other measures) bill 2018?

Edited by ArsalanAhmad
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sheila said:

We are few lucky ones who applied before 20 April - 2017--!!...~~~ I am thinking I should have applied after 20th April as they are getting approvals in 2 hours after the test. ...!!~~~

yea same here... I am eligible a few days before everything went to hell, should do get all well prepare and applied right at the day I am eligible... life lesson learned again

Edited by whenwillthisend

15 minutes ago, DesiGuy said:

Please share this link with others so that everyone can vote. 

This is an important survey.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/28/legislating-by-surveymonkey-senators-launch-novel-review-of-citizenship-bill

Done the survey, tell her to piss off, on a side note we need a survey to deport Pauline Hanson wherever she is from...

On 06/03/2018 at 13:43, rammygirl said:

You can fill in the on line form and save it.  I did ours over a week or so and only pressed submit when it was all complete and I had the evidence ready to attach.

Hi tammy girl, 

I got to a point when am prefilling it in my immigration account when a warning message appaared about the residence eligibility, that I may not currently be eligible. That's when I stopped to ask question here if someone has done it before, I do think want to mess up. 

Hi everyone, 

Please a quick question about form 1195 for online application, please on question 2 and 3 about identity declaration, I dont have anyone from those professions mentioned. Please how do you guys go about it. 

Thanks all in advance. 

Steve

My timeline:

Parramatta (NSW)

City of Canada Bay Council

Online application: 03 March 2017

Test date: Interview 03 July 2017. Test 05 July 2017 (Their computer system was down during my interview).

Approval letter: 25 Jan 2018

Date of Ceremony: 30 April 2018

Hello all,

Just want to give an update

Application date: 12.09.2017

Test email received: 12.01.2018

Test date: 06.02.2018 (Approved on same day)

Ceremony Email/letter: 23.03.2018

Ceremony Date: 19.04.2018 (Maribyrnong Council)

Nationality: India

Edited by Chava

51 minutes ago, User478 said:

Hi all

My citizenship  due on 7th april .can i apply on 8th april or i have to wait for some days??? Also is it good to apply through agent or myself??? Thanks in advance.

You can apply as soon as you are eligible and no one needs an agent to apply for citizenship.

• Thanks 1

On 31/03/2018 at 14:46, Chava said:

Hello all,

Just want to give an update

Application date: 12.09.2017

Test email received: 12.01.2018

Test date: 06.02.2018 (Approved on same day)

Ceremony Email/letter: 23.03.2018

Ceremony Date: 19.04.2018 (Maribyrnong Council)

Nationality: India

Thats a great timeline @Chava I applied August 2017, test in December and still not even been approved.....Congrats!

Hi All

Quick question

What work related documents are to be submited for citizenship eligibility? Do they need to know your recent work history and Tax returns? Would there be any issues if one hasnt been working but studying or being house wife?