187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys, I am a silent follower from 2 years and I have PR but we applied for my cousin as a offshore applicant for Restaurant manager (WA Regional) in 27May 2016 and Nomination refused 3 days back.Ā  IMMI send an email asĀ  Invitation to comment on refusal of Nomination. Now we have 28 days to go for withdraw application or Go for MRT.Ā  I have a simple question if I withdrawĀ  VISA application Will theyĀ  refund visa fee?Ā  ( reason for refusal Ā  no need for Restaurant manager only need supervisor). thanks in advance

I have been living in Australia for 8 years now, all I can say Australia is a better country but don't expect miracles as so many migrants don't find proper jobs or jobs in their field. So if any of you don't get visa that is not the end of the world. Be positive and take it easy, who knows it may be good for you.

Ā 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, evuri05 said:

I have been living in Australia for 8 years now, all I can say Australia is a better country but don't expect miracles as so many migrants don't find proper jobs or jobs in their field. So if any of you don't get visa that is not the end of the world. Be positive and take it easy, who knows it may be good for you.

Ā 

That is a very realistic point of view evuri05. Ā It is certainly much, much harder for migrants now compared to when I migrated to Australia 37 years ago. Ā Back then the cost of living was much lower and it was far easier to earn enough money to buy a house. Ā Ā JobsĀ were easy to find and well paid. Ā It's no longer like that.

25 minutes ago, evuri05 said:

Hi Guys, I am a silent follower from 2 years and I have PR but we applied for my cousin as a offshore applicant for Restaurant manager (WA Regional) in 27May 2016 and Nomination refused 3 days back.Ā  IMMI send an email asĀ  Invitation to comment on refusal of Nomination. Now we have 28 days to go for withdraw application or Go for MRT.Ā  I have a simple question if I withdrawĀ  VISA application Will theyĀ  refund visa fee?Ā  ( reason for refusal Ā  no need for Restaurant manager only need supervisor). thanks in advance

Unfortunately the visa fee will not be refunded. Thatā€™s why some pp consider to apply for nomination first then visa later if the nomination got approvedĀ 

2 hours ago, evuri05 said:

Hello same thing happened to me my nomination got refused on 2nd may 18 and thinking to withdraw or apply aat

On 02/05/2018 at 08:56, sahil pfs said:

HI EVERYONE

MY FILE SHOWS LAST UPDATE 20TH APRIL I CALLED MY AGENT HEĀ SAID THEY UPDATED MY NEW AUSTRALIAN CHECK IN FILE . ANY IDEAĀ 

MY LODGEMENT DATE WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING RCB IS 10TH MARCH 2017Ā 

SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

I'm not sure if I understand your question... but if you're asking about processing time, I've applied for Marketing in June 2016. No updates so far.

Ā 

Usually is finalised within 28 days but if not, the case gets moved to another CO who has another 28 days to resolve it. It can take any amount but from what I've been seeing online the majority falls in the 2 months period.Ā 

Congrats on the nom!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Baker187 said:

Hi all,

If any BAKER got his visa or nomination approved please do share your views please.

nomination : May17

Visa : July17

Direct entry Offshore application

please share your timelines

Nope Man ... Applied In Nov 2017 OnshoreĀ 

10 hours ago, Ally89 said:

Hi guys,

I had my nomination approved the 26th of April. But Visa hasn't been granted yet. How long usually does it take after nomination being approved for the actual pr being granted????

When did you apply??Ā