187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

44 minutes ago, 9 May 2016 said:

Nomination refused today after 2 years . Immi said position not genuine . Cook .Ā 

Hi there,

i am so sorry to hear that. My 2 friends also applied in May 2016 and still waiting for the results. They wants to know that how many cook were working at the restaurant? What was the turnover? Was it Indian restaurant?Ā 

Thanks in advanceĀ 

6 hours ago, 9 May 2016 said:

Becze I m not working there .how can I work there I applied offshore

They can use the reason that because you're not working with them since you're offshore, any other reasons?

You should use a good migration agent for AAT

Lodged 04 Sep 2017 derect RSMS in Childcare In NT. Still waiting. Is anyone waiting for Nomination through Childcare ?

Waiting childcare room leader from November 2017 in Victoria. If anything here from department please let me know. Thanks

Hi Guys! I have a one question. We have applied for 187 Visa in Nic 2017 and we are offshore. We came USA as a Visitor and now going to Student Visa and my passport will be expired in 2 weeks and we have applied for new one but it might take long so my question is is there any big problem once your passport will be expired in ImmiAccount? Please let me know is someone has a knowledge. Thanks[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]