Requested financial documents :
April 2018.
Submited end of April 2018

Nomination approved 7th may 2018
Visa Approved : 8th may 2018

Don’t lose hope. The day will come .

Congragulations

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys, I am a silent follower from 2 years and I have PR but we applied for my cousin as a offshore applicant for Restaurant manager (WA Regional) in 27May 2016 and Nomination refused 3 days back.  IMMI send an email as  Invitation to comment on refusal of Nomination. Now we have 28 days to go for withdraw application or Go for MRT.  I have a simple question if I withdraw  VISA application Will they  refund visa fee?  ( reason for refusal   no need for Restaurant manager only need supervisor). thanks in advance

No They Don’t

16 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
On 08/05/2018 at 16:30, Legend said:
Does anyone knows any update of 187 processing.  Which timeline they are processing?? 
Day by day getting sick by thinking.  

I think 2016 dec is going on

No, I applied in October 2016 and still waiting 

HI  ALL 

I APPLIED 187 DE ON MARCH 2017 COMPLETE FILE .

ON MY IMMI ACCOUNT WAS SHOWING LAST UPDATE 20TH NOV 2017  THEN WAS SHOWING 20TH APRIL 2018 AND FINALLY I HAD IMMIGRATION PEOPLE VISIT IN MY OFFICE TO CHECK ON 8TH MAY AND NOW IMMI. ACCOUNT SHOWS LAST UPDATE ON 9TH MAY 

ANY IDEA

HI  ALL 
ON MY IMMI ACCOUNT WAS SHOWING LAST UPDATE 20TH NOV 2017  THEN WAS SHOWING 20TH APRIL 2018 AND FINALLY I HAD IMMIGRATION PEOPLE VISIT IN MY OFFICE TO CHECK ON 8TH MAY AND NOW IMMI. ACCOUNT SHOWS LAST UPDATE ON 9TH MAY 

ANY IDEA
Which occupation and is it onshore or ofshore

50 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

HI  ALL 

ANY IDEA

HI Sahil pfs! Can I ask, what happened when immigration showed up at your office? What did they do/ask for? I just want to make sure I'm fully prepared! Thanks in advance :) 

36 minutes ago, 187cook said:
1 hour ago, sahil pfs said:
HI  ALL 

ANY IDEA

Which occupation and is it onshore or ofshore

He/she is applying onshore, I don't think the Immigration people will fly to other country just to check on us...??

• Haha 2

He/she is applying onshore, I don't think the Immigration people will fly to other country just to check on us...[emoji6][emoji6]
I am asking because if he/she applied offshore then local immmigration officer coming to check workplace . This is happen to one of my friend thats why i ask
  • Confused 2

Hey guys I am just curious has anyone been refused because of not enough working hours before the visa is decided?

For example if I work 20-30hours each week in my company, will it affect the decision? Can they say “why are you working part time when you are eligible to work full time? Does the company really need you?”

I may change to full time next week...So scary.

Another question is, how often should we upload our payslips?

Many thanks! Finger crossed to all of us!

1 minute ago, CarmenChung said:

Hey guys I am just curious has anyone been refused because of not enough working hours before the visa is decided?

For example if I work 20-30hours each week in my company, will it affect the decision? Can they say “why are you working part time when you are eligible to work full time? Does the company really need you?”

I may change to full time next week...So scary.

Another question is, how often should we upload our payslips?

Many thanks! Finger crossed to all of us!

1. Yes it is more than important to work full-time as that’s the whole point with the Sponroships. The sponsor needs to prove they need you (and can pay you) full-time.

2. Uploading information should be done according to the processing time. As 187 has relatively long processing time uploading the latest quarterly financial statement of the business and your payslips every 3 months seems sufficient. Some do it every 6 but you never know when they will open your file so it’s best to have most at any given time.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sahil pfs said:

HI  ALL 

ANY IDEA

Usually is finalized within 28 days from the last update.

30 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Usually is finalized within 28 days from the last update.

Mine is more than 28days if i count the weekends but still has not yet finalised since the last update, how do they count the 28days all working days or does it includes the non working days like weekends. Fingers cross next week will be 28days on Tuesday if i count only working days?

1 hour ago, Amy86 said:

He/she is applying onshore, I don't think the Immigration people will fly to other country just to check on us...??

onshore sales and marketing manager.

they asked about job duties pay slips bank statement so that they confirm i am getting correct salary

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

onshore sales and marketing manager.

they asked about job duties pay slips bank statement so that they confirm i am getting correct salary

As you can see from the previous posts the Immigration can call our employer and  in rare case, they can come in our workplace to check  on us and the company.

They can do whatever is on their power...

but I never heard  that it can happen if you are applying from overseas, it will be cheaper for them approve the Visa instead fly all over the world ?...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parkesy said:

Is that true? Where does it say that on the website?

they never stated it on the website, but usually they will allow you to upload the files in 28 days and they may finalize in 28 days. So it's assumption but still i heard so as well.

1 hour ago, 187cook said:
2 hours ago, Happyaug2016 said:
Hi guys one of  friend 187 de cook applied on 22 june 2016 got his granted today .....

Hi mate is he applied onshore or offshore i am also waiting i applied on 25th june 2016 187 cook de offshore

Onshore 

4 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

1. Yes it is more than important to work full-time as that’s the whole point with the Sponroships. The sponsor needs to prove they need you (and can pay you) full-time.

2. Uploading information should be done according to the processing time. As 187 has relatively long processing time uploading the latest quarterly financial statement of the business and your payslips every 3 months seems sufficient. Some do it every 6 but you never know when they will open your file so it’s best to have most at any given time.

Cheers

Hi mila but how would immi knows if you are working full time or part time? Cuz I’m working full time but my boss only pays 15hours tax..will it effect my visa? 

Visa and nomination applied17/01/2017 cook onshore nsw 

LC

15 minutes ago, lillianz said:

Hi mila but how would immi knows if you are working full time or part time? Cuz I’m working full time but my boss only pays 15hours tax..will it effect my visa? 

Visa and nomination applied17/01/2017 cook onshore nsw 

LC

You should be uploading your payslips too to your file if you want to have a decidion-ready application.

If you don’t, they will ask for them once they open your file. From the payslip they will see not only how many hours weekly you’re rostered but also what your salary is (has to be as per the requirements, not less).

If you want to have a strong case you should be working full-time (on paper), otherwise it might seem as your position is not genuine and/or needed. 

Full-time position and correct salary are crucial. 15 hrs per week is less than part-time even so you are basically applying for a visa with a casual position and making it easy for Immi to refuse your application. 

• Like 2