187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 26/04/2018 at 08:44, anandjose90 said:

hi Mohit100..

Thanks for your reply. I havent studied in regional area. I have cert 4 in commercial cookery through RPL and 4 years fulltime experience as cook. I also have skill assessment for cook. Is it wise to apply for 190 or 489??I have 60 points includin the points given by the state. I live in a regional area in QLD.

Any cook received the visa?

On 26/04/2018 at 20:49, Khanw said:

Guys How can i get to know if my MA has updated my all documents or not, i can see all documents related to me like passport, AFP, my previous work experience and payslips and recent ones as well but since march when immi updated their software I couldn’t even see Business financial documents (BAS AND TAX RETURN)on my immi account as everything is updated from my Boss to MA.

What is better way to know if these documents are updated from MA or not .

Contact your MA and ask for update. He/she has to give you answers, updates and any other reasons

On 4/26/2018 at 22:49, Khanw said:

Guys How can i get to know if my MA has updated my all documents or not, i can see all documents related to me like passport, AFP, my previous work experience and payslips and recent ones as well but since march when immi updated their software I couldn’t even see Business financial documents (BAS AND TAX RETURN)on my immi account as everything is updated from my Boss to MA.

What is better way to know if these documents are updated from MA or not .

BAS and Business GST return should be attached with you nomination application not in the visa application file.  As far i know 

7 minutes ago, rahul.desai said:

Hi everyone

Could anyone please tell me how much time one has to apply for visa after receiving the nomination.

God bless us all. 

Hello Rahul,

Nomination and visa can be applied on same day. My MA applied both the files same day and I got both files approved on same day. It is up to you if you want to file your visa now or want to wait for nominations’s approval. I hope it helps. 

Thank you 

Edited by Mavi

Hi,

Nice to meet you all. I m just joining you all in this "great" adventure that is this Visa thing :)

I was refused a student visa in September 2017, I applied for ATT review (which is still pending... It usually takes more than a year last time I checked) .

As I am on a bridging A waiting for a decision on my Student Visa, I have to apply for BVB and apply for 187 offshore.

While waiting for the 187 to be processed, will I need to leave the country again once my student visa has expired/been refused?

Cheers,

Kyle

4 hours ago, Khan patan said:

My friend got PR as a chef last week.immigration called twice to director and checklist was bias,finanacial statement .

On 30/04/2018 at 16:17, Happyaug2016 said:

I have applied 187 de as a cook in aug 2016 ..anybody have the idea when will immigration pick up the aug 16 files 

My friend got PR last week applied on Aug 2016 DE187

HI EVERYONE

MY FILE SHOWS LAST UPDATE 20TH APRIL I CALLED MY AGENT HE SAID THEY UPDATED MY NEW AUSTRALIAN CHECK IN FILE . ANY IDEA 

MY LODGEMENT DATE WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING RCB IS 10TH MARCH 2017 

SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

4 hours ago, sahil pfs said:

HI EVERYONE

MY FILE SHOWS LAST UPDATE 20TH APRIL I CALLED MY AGENT HE SAID THEY UPDATED MY NEW AUSTRALIAN CHECK IN FILE . ANY IDEA 

MY LODGEMENT DATE WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING RCB IS 10TH MARCH 2017 

SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

Your first sentence makes no sense at all so can't help sorry.