187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 20/04/2018 at 23:20, Nil71 said:

You need 60 point. Just assumptions but is have 50 still all right to apply 489 because 10 points you will get from state sponcership. So you need have skill assessment then EOI for 489 states Qld. My friend occupation is cook. If you need more information plz ask. Thanks

Thank you Nil. I am getting 60 points including 10 points from state sponsorship. Its your friend also got 60 points or more. Thanks mate.Ā 

On 21/04/2018 at 01:28, Deep94 said:

Hello everyone.. if somebody has lodged RSMS file in 2017 and got any result(Approved or declined)? Please share your experience. Please post your occupation as well

thanksĀ 

Apply in Feb 2017. Still Waiting no response.Ā 

1 hour ago, Mohammed said:

Hello guys...... Anyone has apply for 489 visa on chef / cook. Ā Please share your timeline. Which is the best state to get the EOI quickly.Ā 

Thanks.Ā 

SouthAustralia is the best mate go for chef190 if you have 55 points they give u 5 points extra

Edited by Mohit100

On 21/04/2018 at 10:18, 22g said:

Ā 

My friend got his PR yesterday as a restaurant manager he applied in june 2016 nomination and PR approved no document required.Ā 

what are the document he submitted brother. can u please describeĀ 

Ā 

On 4/22/2018 at 08:40, Mohammed said:

Hello guys...... Anyone has apply for 489 visa on chef / cook. Ā Please share your timeline. Which is the best state to get the EOI quickly.Ā 

Thanks.Ā 

This thread and section of the forum is for employer sponsored visas, e.g. 187.Ā  For information on 489 visas, please visit the Skilled Visa section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2018 at 16:04, Rajvir Singh said:

Oh thatā€™s great!!!big congrats to your friend....I m waiting from 8th of June 2016 aswell restaurant manager..... itā€™s been a long wait already over 22 months....hopefully we all will get our golden tickets soon....ur friend was offshore or onshore?

On shore

19 minutes ago, 4th oct 2016 said:

Hi Guys,

Received bad news today

Nomination got rejected for my application stating position not genuine.

My Timeline

Visa and nomination : 4th Oct 2016

Restaurant Manager, onshore, Direct entry, working with the same employer from last 3.5 yrs with the same position.

Sorry about that :(

Which reason they stated that the application is not genuine?

Dear friends

l have lodged my RSMS Visa file in March 2016 Ā and still waiting . AnyoneĀ who lodged in the same month and get any response from department . I don't know how long I have to wait . Please share the information if anyone has . ThanksĀ 

1 hour ago, Monu Kaur said:

Dear friends

l have lodged my RSMS Visa file in March 2016 Ā and still waiting . AnyoneĀ who lodged in the same month and get any response from department . I don't know how long I have to wait . Please share the information if anyone has . ThanksĀ 

That's such a long wait . Whts ur occupation ? I applied 9 may 16 still waitingĀ 

Just curious my MA said normally the result will come by one year only 30 to 40 present are staking and goes for two years o long . I hv a question as I know more then 50k file over there 186 or 187 visa . I saw only few of participants in this group may 500 or some are silent follower . Then how about the rest ?

is my MA correct ?

5 minutes ago, Kabir00777 said:

Just curious my MA said normally the result will come by one year only 30 to 40 present are staking and goes for two years o long . I hv a question as I know more then 50k file over there 186 or 187 visa . I saw only few of participants in this group may 500 or some are silent follower . Then how about the rest ?

is my MA correct ?

No one know about their mind sometime they approve the file within 4 to 5 months sometime they take more then 2 years.

as my opinion itā€™s a game of luck some people got visa and nom in same day without requested any documentsĀ 

but some got rejection after long time wth some waste reasonsĀ 

someĀ thinking they processing according to level of position but itā€™s also not true as my position in level 1 m wait g from 2 years but my sister in law level 2 but she got in 4 monthĀ 

No one knows their mind ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, June 16 said:

No one know about their mind sometime they approve the file within 4 to 5 months sometime they take more then 2 years.

as my opinion itā€™s a game of luck some people got visa and nom in same day without requested any documentsĀ 

but some got rejection after long time wth some waste reasonsĀ 

someĀ thinking they processing according to level of position but itā€™s also not true as my position in level 1 m wait g from 2 years but my sister in law level 2 but she got in 4 monthĀ 

No one knows their mind ??

110% true..its all game of luck..

Hi,at last immi started to progress my application but did anyone one hasĀ this experience please share it.I sponsored as aĀ restaurant manager and one chef sponsored on same restaurant and they opened both files on same time. My timeline August 2016.thanksĀ 

• Like 2

Hi,at last immi started to progress my application but did anyone one hasĀ this experience please share it.I sponsored as aĀ restaurant manager and one chef sponsored on same restaurant and they opened both files on same time. My timeline August 2016.thanksĀ 

Did they request any documents ?

yes so many documents Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

• Documents showing assignment of lease date
  • Director dutiesĀ 
  • BAS/ITR/Financial Reports
  • Staff Roaster
  • Organisation chart
  • Letter of wages payment and award for other staff members
  • Superannuation
  • Payslip
  • Group Certificate
  • Restaurant Menu
  • Photographs of business
  • Business Bank Statement showing salary payment to all staff

On 4/21/2018 at 19:19, saravanakumar said:

Thanks mate.

hi how many years of experience you have as a cook? after your qualifications that also matter to getĀ invitation. You need to have two years full time after qualifications to get state nomination approved for 190.Ā