On 26/05/2021 at 10:21, ki@cu said:

Hi Mate, i was in a same situation and same occupation a while ago,

You will just need a signed E medical consent from the parents and you will just need a Letter from your GP stating that baby is good healthy and with usual development for a 3 months old baby. 

you do't need physical examination.

This is what case officer has asked

MEDICALS : As your child is less than six months old and in Australia, an “on the papers” health assessment can be completed - that is, you do not need to physically take him to a Migration Medical Services Provider clinic in Australia for a medical examination. We will need to ask for an E-medical consent form for the child so that an “on papers” can be done, providing this is all supplied before the child is 6 months old

Before I can request an “on the papers” health assessment to be undertaken, I need you to provide me with the following additional documentation:

·         REPORT /LETTER from your child’s treating general practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician in Australia 

It should state that they have examined the child and provide details of the child’s health and development including, but not limited to:

o   general health,

o   growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference),

o   hearing,

o   vision,

o   and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV infection), and

i hope this helps

@ki@cu - thanks for this, I've provided the letter and consent form to the Migration Agent. In your case, how long did the health assessment take to be finalised after you provided these documents?

Hi all - the 186 TRTS processing time on the IMMI website has increased to between 14 months and 17 months. Does anyone know why this is?

My employer has nominated me and that has all been approved, the agent within the firm has been in contact and all required documents have been requested. I have everything I need except the police certificate from my home country and that has been a process to receive due to COVID complications. Fingers crossed I get it before the end of the month. Anyway. when I first started the process early this year, the timeline on the website was between 6 and 9 months. Any idea why the sudden increase in timeframe?

Thanks mate. The migration agent assigned me by work mentioned that the quickest she has seen is two weeks but cautioned that it typically takes between 3 and 6 months. This update to the IMMI website has me worried however. But that's me I guess, I am a worrier 😞

1 minute ago, Redemption said:

Thanks mate. The migration agent assigned me by work mentioned that the quickest she has seen is two weeks but cautioned that it typically takes between 3 and 6 months. This update to the IMMI website has me worried however. But that's me I guess, I am a worrier 😞

There is no pattern and seemingly no logic. As long as you're onshore and your employer is an accredited sponsor then you are definitely in the more focused queue.  We're all in the same boat but there are some poor souls that have been waiting nearly 2 years, I feel for them 😧. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Redemption said:

Thanks! I see yours has been granted - congratulations!

Here's hoping all here waiting on good news hear something soon. All the best everyone!

Mine hasn't been granted. My nomination was granted on the 19th April however my visa is still 'received' i.e. no one has even looked at it.

• Birth Country:  India
  • Stream: 186 DE
  • Onshore / Sydney
  • Number of applicants: 2 (Myself + Wife - India )
  • Visa and Nomination applied:  03 June 2021
  • Nomination approved: 
  • AFP's submitted with visa app : 03 June 2021
  • Medical appointment: 04th  June 2021
  • Medicals cleared - 

How long the recent processing is being taken by department

13 hours ago, Redemption said:

Hi all - the 186 TRTS processing time on the IMMI website has increased to between 14 months and 17 months. Does anyone know why this is?

My employer has nominated me and that has all been approved, the agent within the firm has been in contact and all required documents have been requested. I have everything I need except the police certificate from my home country and that has been a process to receive due to COVID complications. Fingers crossed I get it before the end of the month. Anyway. when I first started the process early this year, the timeline on the website was between 6 and 9 months. Any idea why the sudden increase in timeframe?

Depends on the job role I think some have priority then others and as other members said it’s more like if you have a luck they will look into your case as you can see couple of us got forgotten by immigration. 20 months and still waiting had to renew medical and police check coz it expired and still nothing.

On 03/06/2021 at 08:57, Sanket723 said:

@ki@cu - thanks for this, I've provided the letter and consent form to the Migration Agent. In your case, how long did the health assessment take to be finalised after you provided these documents?

it took 6 days for the Heath Assessment to get updated to Health Clearance provided for my son and it took another  another 15 days from that moment to getting PR ( total 21 days to PR)

• Thanks 1

Any movements after receiving an email from immigration on 8th of April? Waited for 2 mths already with nothing.  Email said case will be shortly allocate to an officer, but…..there is no response after this email:( 

all relevant documents submitted. 
nomination applied on April 2020. 

24 minutes ago, girafales said:

Greetings all.

I would like to inform that I got the golden email today. My immigration agent updated my police checks by midday today and I just received the golden email !!!!

Thank you all for your support and I wish all the best !

Hi Girafales,

Congratulations.

May I know, if your nomination and grant happened at the same time? Also, have you raised any complaint?