5 hours ago, Sanket723 said:

Got some movement today. Case officer has now requested a medical for my newborn (just 3 months). BUPA's website says

Children aged less than 6 months old and born in Australia do not need to complete a visa medical in person. Your visa processing officer is required to submit a paper request on your behalf. Please speak to your visa processing officer for further information.

can anyone shed some light on this if you've experienced anything similar? 

My timeline is as below -

VISA - 186 (DE) accountant

Location - VIC (onshore) - 3 applicants (myself, wife and newborn baby born after lodgement - all onshore)

Nomination lodged - 31 October 2020

Visa lodged - 9 November 2020 (at that point medicals for me and my wife were provided including relevant tests related to pregnancy)

Baby born on 18 Feb 2021, form 1022 form submitted along with Birth certificate and passport in March

Nomination approved - 29 April 2021

Request for medical for baby - 25 May 2021

I saw somewhere in a Facebook group similar question and the most common answer was that you can go to a normal go and they can write something so you can sent that instead going on bupa for medical 

On 18/05/2021 at 07:07, masc said:

First complain was about the timeline and they reply automatically that I had to wait, then I reply that I live in a regional area and they are considering that. They reply to me saying they will forward my complain to the department RBA. The next day nomination approved and then visa granted. 

hi masc

could you please share your timeline for the visa?

was it DE?

thanks

20 hours ago, Sanket723 said:

Got some movement today. Case officer has now requested a medical for my newborn (just 3 months). BUPA's website says

Children aged less than 6 months old and born in Australia do not need to complete a visa medical in person. Your visa processing officer is required to submit a paper request on your behalf. Please speak to your visa processing officer for further information.

can anyone shed some light on this if you've experienced anything similar? 

My timeline is as below -

VISA - 186 (DE) accountant

Location - VIC (onshore) - 3 applicants (myself, wife and newborn baby born after lodgement - all onshore)

Nomination lodged - 31 October 2020

Visa lodged - 9 November 2020 (at that point medicals for me and my wife were provided including relevant tests related to pregnancy)

Baby born on 18 Feb 2021, form 1022 form submitted along with Birth certificate and passport in March

Nomination approved - 29 April 2021

Request for medical for baby - 25 May 2021

Hi Mate, i was in a same situation and same occupation a while ago,

You will just need a signed E medical consent from the parents and you will just need a Letter from your GP stating that baby is good healthy and with usual development for a 3 months old baby. 

you do't need physical examination.

This is what case officer has asked

MEDICALS : As your child is less than six months old and in Australia, an “on the papers” health assessment can be completed - that is, you do not need to physically take him to a Migration Medical Services Provider clinic in Australia for a medical examination. We will need to ask for an E-medical consent form for the child so that an “on papers” can be done, providing this is all supplied before the child is 6 months old

Before I can request an “on the papers” health assessment to be undertaken, I need you to provide me with the following additional documentation:

·         REPORT /LETTER from your child’s treating general practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician in Australia 

It should state that they have examined the child and provide details of the child’s health and development including, but not limited to:

o   general health,

o   growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference),

o   hearing,

o   vision,

o   and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV infection), and

i hope this helps

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, masc said:

186 DE (direct entry)

Chef QLD

Nomination and application 30/09/2020 

Medical  exames 1 week later

Complain first week of May (don't remember the date)

Nomination and visa approved 13/05/2021

What did you complain about given your were within processing timeframes?

186 TRT(Web Developer)

I am the silent reader of this group post. below is my timeline-

Nomination and Application applied on - 05 Aug 2020

Number of applicant - 3

S56 request for more information - 26 April 2021(AFP, current salary slip, and ongoing position availability)- submitted on same day

Nomination Approved- 07 May 2021

S64 request for the second vac - 25 May 2021 (paid same day)

Application Approved - 26 May 2021

• Congratulations 5

On 25/05/2021 at 09:30, Riki said:

Usually, if the migration lawyer ask me for additional documents that mean immigration request that. 

4 months ago, In my case my agent asked for the new police certificate from my country. I asked them if it was asked by immi, they said no, my last one was expired so to keep in the system, just in case.

1 hour ago, rabi8463 said:

4 months ago, In my case my agent asked for the new police certificate from my country. I asked them if it was asked by immi, they said no, my last one was expired so to keep in the system, just in case.

That can be good too so of the immigration ask for it they will see in your case so they can approve you faster for me they asked police check from here coz no point they to ask from country when I already provided and I disnt travel out Australia for the last 7 years so if they ask me again for police check from my country I will write a complaint coz that won't make any sense 

9 minutes ago, Prabathmj said:

Finally, I got a visa and My Nomination the same day.

Visa - 186 TRT 

Nomination & Visa Applied - 21 Jan  2020

No. of Applicants - 1 

Role - Cook

State- NSW

Visa and Nomination - Granted - 27th May 2021

Hi

congratulations!!!

did department ask anything recently?

or straight away visa grant?

15 hours ago, imtripleq said:

Does anyone else received the automated famous email on 8th april still got no response from the department?

Hi may I ask what's that email about? I did my application through agent thus I haven't received it?

5 hours ago, Gwgw9696 said:

Hi may I ask what's that email about? I did my application through agent thus I haven't received it?

The email was about this

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so.
If you have already completed and submitted all required police certificates and health examinations, please check that they remain valid and have not expired.
For further information on health and character requirements and processes, including validity periods, please refer to the below links:

If 'Organise health examinations' shows in 'View health assessment', arrange your examinations. Note that due to heavy demand, the wait time for appointments is protracted in some locations.
Completed police certificates should be added to your application via your
ImmiAccount.
*Please be aware that health and character checks do incur a cost; completing checks in advance does not guarantee a positive outcome on your application

Thank you
Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Program"

They said will "shortly" be allocated to a decision maker but shortly seems forever for us. 😣

15 minutes ago, imtripleq said:

The email was about this

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so.
If you have already completed and submitted all required police certificates and health examinations, please check that they remain valid and have not expired.
For further information on health and character requirements and processes, including validity periods, please refer to the below links:

If 'Organise health examinations' shows in 'View health assessment', arrange your examinations. Note that due to heavy demand, the wait time for appointments is protracted in some locations.
Completed police certificates should be added to your application via your
ImmiAccount.
*Please be aware that health and character checks do incur a cost; completing checks in advance does not guarantee a positive outcome on your application

Thank you
Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Program"

They said will "shortly" be allocated to a decision maker but shortly seems forever for us. 😣

Thank you for your details.

Well I am waiting 1st June see if they update the processing time again. If not, next month will be over 11 months (their current time frame) of waiting, I may send an email to check about the process.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwgw9696 said:

Well I am waiting 1st June see if they update the processing time again. If not, next month will be over 11 months (their current time frame) of waiting, I may send an email to check about the process.

I think the current processing timeframe is 14 to 17 months.

2 hours ago, Gwgw9696 said:

They update the processing times on or around the 18th of every month.