On 28/05/2021 at 16:25, Gwgw9696 said:

Thank you for your details.

Well I am waiting 1st June see if they update the processing time again. If not, next month will be over 11 months (their current time frame) of waiting, I may send an email to check about the process.

Hi guys STATUS UPDATED

was about to send an email to ask about processing time, just received an update over the weekend. 

Nomination Approved and Requesting my wife police check and should be all good!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gwgw9696 said:

Hi guys STATUS UPDATED

was about to send an email to ask about processing time, just received an update over the weekend. 

Nomination Approved and Requesting my wife police check and should be all good!

Is your medicals still valid? 

Hi ,

I got my skills assessment as Production engineer.

I am currently working as a management consultant in supply chain and operations. 

my employer is ready to sponsor me for direct entry 

can use my skill assessment for production engineer and apply for 186?

6 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi all dear friends, I got AAT 186 nominations refusals in 2018, in February 2021 They asked documents for company, we provided them now I m still waiting for my decision.

please anyone know how long to be wait for my decision.

kind Regards 

Bro

in this forum check the topic listing there is a topic for AAT . You can get better answers from there 

Hi all

I applied in July 2019 , however I can see many applicants applied in 2020 and 2021 got the final outcome. Is there any kind of classification for granting visa for eg- state wise priority, age group of applicants. or number of applicants 

I don’t understand why there is no communication after jan 2020. 
A week ago I have updated all the latest documents including AFP, BAS, Tax return though no one ask for it . 
my lawyer wrote many times but no reply.

In FB also I have seen there are few ppl waiting from 2019. 

Any expert  in this forum know why department is choosing random applications for decisions.

30 minutes ago, Hopeforever said:

Hi all

I applied in July 2019 , however I can see many applicants applied in 2020 and 2021 got the final outcome. Is there any kind of classification for granting visa for eg- state wise priority, age group of applicants. or number of applicants 

A week ago I have updated all the latest documents including AFP, BAS, Tax return though no one ask for it . 

Any expert  in this forum know why department is choosing random applications for decisions.

Hi, I am also waiting since 2019. After application lodged nothing happened till date. Status is received. Cook from VIC. 
i am going to write an email to department. Could you give me their email address. Thank you 

7 minutes ago, Hopeforever said:

Hope you have immi account. Open that and select feedback and suggestions from there u can go ahead 

Thank you, I got it. Is there anything wrong if we write a complaint. Worry about future refusal. 

7 minutes ago, yad said:

Hi guys, I am going to give a feedback to department about processing time. I found options 1. complaints 

2. suggestions and 3. Compliments 

which option should I choose? 
Cheers 

If you complain of course you need to select the first one 👍 good luck I will write mine after 5 of June just waiting to pass the 28 days from the last request.

• Like 1

Hi guys

Finally its my day. I got my PR yesterday.

But it was tough journey for me from 457 to 186 trt.

Nomination and visa Applied Nov 2019

Nomination approved March 2020

S56 request same day March 2020

But no reply  from the department till March 2021

S56 request position availability and proof of wage. New AFP as well.

S64 invoice for 2nd vac in April 2021

And visa approved on 31 May 2021.

Job Furniture maker.

Thanks guys for helping me and other group members. I will you all get your visa soon. Pray hard. Its hard to wait but stay strong.

God bless you.

Edited by Kewalch
  • Congratulations 5

12 hours ago, Hopeforever said:

Hi all

I know that feel friend when I see applicants here from offshore and applied after me has already granted PR, I was so disappointed. Seems your application has already exceeded the time frame, have you email IMMI yet?